Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Celestial Wings (Tentanari X)

"Hmhm, I'm not down there because I'd drown silly. Your butt's still in the water, after all," Claire giggled softly, before her tail slipped around and prodded at Claudine's tight little asshole a little before pushing gently inside, leaving Claudine's mouth agape from the sudden entry.

Theresa and Lily however grinned at Claudine's words and leaned down and ran their tongues across her grapefruit sized testicles before giving them a firm squeeze. Their tongues danced across Claudine's balls the entire time Maria's lips and mouth toyed with the young angel's cock, noisily slurping sounds coming from her crotch as the elder of the four succubi sucked Claudine off. "Mmm, so delicious. Angel cock is Always the best," Maria moaned in between each movement of her head and the noisy slurping sounds emitted from her mouth.

It wouldn't be long before Claudine felt her climax coming along, and she'd be unable to really resist the pleasure for much longer. Maria definitely saw to that, her tongue prodding at the entrance of Claudine's cum slit as she sucked her off, circling the edges of her urethra until she coaxed Claudine's orgasm right out of her, drinking down every last drop she had to offer.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"O-OH OH OH!" Claudine cried out in shock at the sudden entry of Claire's tail into her bunghole, making a cute little "O" face "Oooooooh-oh!~" she moaned out as Claire's tail would continue teasing her anus and Theresa and Lily would tease her throbbing, churning, aching balls with their tongues; all the while Maria would continue sucking her cock like a mini black hole. When the elder Succubus's tongue would dance across her slit and head Claudine would grit her teeth hard straining and groaning before she would find herself no longer to withstand the tsunami of pleasure the highly experienced succubi were providing and would soon let out a primal, throaty, lustful, eat shattering cry of orgasm as her eyes would roll back into her head and her tongue would lull out, unleashing a mighty gush of semen down Maria's throat "MMMMNNNNGH-HIIIIIII-EEEEEYYYAAAAHAAAAAAH-OOOOOOOH-GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" once her vision would return from the white out she would ask the succubi in a pleading shaky voice, "Aaaah... g-girls... i... I'm afraid I don't quite have my legs back yet... would you mind to carry me back to the caravan, please?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Claudine's vision would go white for several long moments, and just as her vision came back to her and she looked down between her legs, she'd see her cock disappearing into Claire's tight pussy, and noticed that Maria and Claire had switched positions rather quickly. "It's okay sweetie, just let us work out All of those frustrations before we get a move on. The sooner we do, the more and better you'll be able to focus on the journey," Claire cooed softly to Claudine as she sank down, her large plump ass jiggling as it slapped down against Claudine's lap when she sat down on Claudine's cock, the succubus' ass facing the young angel.

Claire immediately began bouncing while Maria kissed Claudine on the lips to keep her squeals from growing too loud. Lily and Theresa both caressed Claudine's body and took turns riding the angel's cock once themselves after Claire was finished, and then Maria took one turn riding Claudine as well, and when they were all done, Claudine felt... refreshed amazingly, rather than exhausted.

"Mmm, wonderful. Simply wonderful. Come now sweetie, let's get you properly cleaned up so we can get a move on. Okay," Maria cooed after they had finished milking Claudine's balls dry.

They were quite thorough with their cleansing of Claudine's body, their hands roaming over it as they soaped her up, and when it came to washing her wings, they were incredibly gentle and slowly moved their fingers across her feathers to make sure not to ruffle or damage any of them. "Such beautiful wings. It always amazes me just how beautiful angel wings are. I wish we had feathery wings too sometimes," Lily sighed softly as she gently ran her fingers over Claudine's left wing, picking every speck of dirt out of them and ensuring they were completely clean.

"Wanna sit here for a couple of minutes while we get you some clothes?" Claire asked softly after they had finished cleansing Claudine's body for her, the quartet all preparing to get out, while Claudine's legs were still a little weak from the thorough milking her cock had received.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Claudine would moan loudly into Marias mouth as Claires.big beautiful sexy round ass cheeks would bounce up and down on her lap before she would switch out with the other three succubi; each one squeezing her needy blazing hot throbbing cock wonderfully, milking the baby batter out of her needy, achy, itchy, trembling balls more and more...

By the time all four of the succubi had ridden her cock, Maria being the last one to squeeze her cock, Claudine felt like she had just slept a while 8 plus hours after running a marathon. She was surprisingly refreshed and rejuvenated instead of feeling the exhaustion that would usually come after such an intense fucking. Hell sge felt she could go abither round or two actually, but sadly knew that she needed to get cleaned and ready to head out with the caravan and continueher journey- less her parents search party caught up with her.

"Hmmhmmhmm, thank you so much. Not just for the lovely compliments, but for the wonderful fucking and for shaving and cleaning me so thoroughly. You ladies really know how to pamper a matriarch..." She cooed out to her fellows before nodding weakly to the question "Ah... Y-yes... I think i may just lie here in the water and float... let myself relax and enjoy the sensations for a bit... hurry back now lovers ~" she sang out as she blew them all a kissas they left to get her some clothes...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, worry not little dove. We'll be back for certain with some better fitting clothes than the ones you had. I mean after all, you'll need something a bit more roomy down here, I think," Maria giggled softly, reaching down and gently cupping Claudine's balls with one hand and giving them a gentle squeeze.

All four of them kissed Claudine on the lips as she lie there in the water, floating along with her wings outstretched, before they all got out and went to find them all something to wear. Sonja eased over and gently pecked Claudine on the lips too, before she too exited the water, where Claudine saw the pinnacle of beauty shining in the sunlight as she stood there wringing her hair out. "Mmm, don't dally too long dove. I'll have you a horse readied too so you can ride next to me. While she is a big huge strong horse, I doubt mine can carry the both of us, in full gear, the entire day without getting really tired," Sonja said as she started back up the embankment to the camp.

While she floated along in the water, Claudine felt relaxed and quite pleasant to say the least. Up until now, she'd been pampered by her household for pretty much her entire life. But now, she was on her own, for the most part, and could see the world without being protected by her household guards and her parents. While she floated there thinking to herself however, Claudine felt something suddenly wrapping around her cock just behind the crown of it, and that same something was also prodding at her urethra. Her cock sprang to full mast almost instantly from how sensitive it was, and from the sudden pleasure of it being touched, and if she looked down, she'd see a tiny tentacle looking creature. It looked like a small tiny green snake like creature, though thinner and much smaller, more like a baby snake in terms of shape and size, but it didn't have a mouth that opened up with fangs. Instead the inside of its mouth was pink and very fleshy, and there was a small hole in it that a strange worm looking thing wriggled about almost like a tongue, but it was clear that it was no tongue.

The creature suddenly descended its head down and engulfed the throbbing tip of Claudine's cock, where the worm looking bit inside of the mouth shot itself down her length, wriggling around the entire time and causing immense pleasure to course through the young angel's body. While this happened, another of the creatures looped itself over her mouth to muffle any screams of fright or help she might let out, preventing her from calling for help. The wriggling worm like thing continued to descend down the length of Claudine's shaft, as the head of the thing that had held it inside pulled back, where Claudine could see the tail of the worm like parasite wriggling around as little by little it managed to force itself deeper inside of her. Finally it completely entered her shaft, and after a few moments, she felt it entering her balls, where suddenly she felt a pinprick against one her testicles from within, as the thing seemed to... fuse itself to Claudine's left testicle almost, or that's what it would feel like anyway.

Instantly, Claudine's testicle grew heavier, more sensitive, and even her cock seemed to grow half an inch or so. Having finished its job, the snake like creature down around her cock jumped up and slithered up her body to cover her mouth, while the one that had been around her mouth jumped down and slithered to her cock, and repeated the process, another of the little parasitic worms starting to push its way into her cock. Within a minute, the second parasite was starting to finish wriggling its way into her cock as the succubi all returned, and Maria gasped as she jumped down and grabbed the snake like creatures off of Claudine, while Claire quickly and desperately grabbed at the parasite before it could finish making its way into Claudine's cock. Unfortunately though, Claire was too late, and they could only watch as it too made its way into her balls, wriggling the entire way and triggering a climax from Claudine, before it seemingly fused itself to her right testicle after giving it a pinprick, and her cock grew another half an inch or so, and her right testicle increased in weight and got a tiny bit larger along with her left one.

"D-Dammit... Cum Leeches. I knew we should have warded the area we were bathing in. C-Claudia, are you okay?" Maria growled before frantically checking on the young angel, who had spurted a huge load of cum into the stream, more than she had pumped into or onto any of the four succubi.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... I honestly feel kind of guilty for running away from home, but... I wanted to find my own mates rather than have everything cherry picked and decided for me.
I wanted to explore, see the world... I never would have gotten to experience the wonderful evening I had with Maria and her sisters if I stayed home and went along with the arranged marriage...
she thought to herself as she floated along in the stream enjoying her self after her shaving she had been given by the succubi and the subsequent blowjob before she would suddenly feel a sharp spike of pleasure on her sensitive cock as something would wrap itself around the head of the appendage and begin teasing her little piss slit.

"Wh-what!?" She cried out before she saw the little tentacles worn like appendage shoot out and begin slowly wriggling its way down her cock "AH! M-MARIA HE-MMMMMPPPH!?" She tried to cry out to the succubi before she felt another tentacle wrap around her mouth and silence her "MMMMMMMMMMPH NNNNNNNNNNNNG MMMMMMM!" She cried out in shock and pleasure as the tiny little worm like thing continue to work its way down her member and enter her balls sending a prick to the sensitive genitle causicausing her eyes to roll back in her as she would scream out a muffled cry "MMMMMNNNNNNGUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFWUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHUH!" Maria... Theresa... Sonja... somebody... somebody p-please... please... h-help me... she thought to herself as she would feel the work like thing fuse to her left ball. Wh-What is h-happening to m-me...? she pondered as she felt her left testicle get heavier and her cock grow by half an inch...

But the ordeal was far from over yet as the the one that had just fused itself to her left testicle replaced the tentacle in her mouth as it would slither down and repeat the process, this time going to her right ball. Said balls would begin quaking and trembling worse than even from her fucking session with the five women last night, and her cock would begin thriving, twitching and burning like mad, going into violent spasms as she would feel another pin prick and her right testicle grow just like yhe left and her cock go out to a full 11" in length, before she would hear the succubi return and tear the one that hadn't enter her balls from her begin she would scream out in earthshattering ecstasy as she would have the biggest orgasm she had experienced yet "NNNNNGGGYAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAH!~" she cried out as she whited out and her cock erupted into a gyser of cum...

When she came back to her senses a few minutes earlier she would respond to Maria's question "A-ah... I... i d-dont know, Maria... My... my cock... And b-balls... they feel far more sensitive than I could have ever imagined... the creatures.. they fused with my balls... even now I feel an indescribable need to Jack off or have my dick sucked... what did those things... d-do to me?" She asked nearly breathless and feeling a growing maddening arousal build up in her...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey... hey there, come on you're okay," Theresa said softly, her eyes filled with worry as she helped ease Claudine up to sit, while Maria gripped one of the snake like things that had pushed the parasitic worms into her.

"F-Fucking dammit, I Knew I should have checked first for stuff," Maria cursed, more at herself than anything as she squished the snake looking thing in her hand and killed it, before flinging it aside into the water.

"Maria, it's okay. I think she'll be fine. We'll try and find a priestess that can remove the parasites in the next town, and everything will be fine," Claire told Maria, before kissing Claudine on the cheek. "Come on hon, let's get you up," she then said softly.

"The Cum Leeches implant their offspring when they can, in a matriarch's balls, to infest them. Once infested, or poisoned you might say by their venom, the matriarch's testicles swell somewhat to accommodate the new parasite, and also increase in weight, as they work practically nonstop to produce more semen. In essence, your balls need to be drained much more periodically now, else you'll get blue balls. The longer you go, the worse it gets, and the worse the ache will be. Lucky for you though, once the initial shock's worn off and stuff, you've got four beautiful and horny succubi that'll service you all you need to keep these beauties drained dry. Oh and also, the Cum Leeches venom can cause the matriarch's cock to grow somewhat as well, ensuring a more... deep fuck. If you knock someone up with the Cum Leeches in you, then it Is more likely to be a matriarch, however their bodies will be... slightly more sensitive as a result of the venom, and their balls will be permanently afflicted with the venom later in life. Usually, with smaller tribes, it's a small price to pay, since most smaller tribes usually only have one or maybe two matriarchs. Really it's up to you if you really want them gone or not. After one year inside, they completely fuse to the body, and Can't be removed any longer. So you've got plenty of time to decide," Lily explained to Claudine, so she'd know what had happened and what her options were.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"D-don't blame yourself, Maria... I d-dont... I was just taken by complete surprise is all... Aaah..." The angel mewled out the succubus before gently cupping her cheek in her hand. "Th-that first bit I'm painfully aware of already Lily... my balls feel like lead weights and cock already grew a fucking inch from this toxin... and all three itch like hell..." She said feeling the pressure and knot growing in her loins. "Do... do tribes actually stick these damned things in their matriarchs? Or do the smaller ones just leave them in to have more? It s-seems a bit... e-extreme to me... B-but I guess matriarchs are in high demand and necessarily to populate said tribes a-after all... I... I'm n-not sure how to f-feel about this right now... it was an... unsettling, yet bizarrely pleasurable experience... I have a whole you say? I guess we... we dont have to do anything right away... Let's wait... at least till we get to the kitsune..." She answered, mulling over everything Lily just told her. While it would be a great boon and blessing to be guaranteed to birth a matriarch from her pairings, she wasn't sure about the whole super sensitive balls and cock thing... While the experience was quite... startling, it was pleasant and she knew almost guaranteed matriarchs would be a way to make sure her family would always continue to grow...

Last edited:
OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well, the matriarchs choose to willingly let a couple fuse to them to improve their chances of having more matriarchs, because it makes it a full fifty percent chance one way or the other, instead of the much rarer instances of it. And yeah, matriarchs are Always in high demand. Realistically speaking, there's only one matriarch born for every ten to twenty women. It's... kind of sad really, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures, if a tribe, a smaller one usually, has no matriarch heir. And sometimes, some larger tribes try and conquer smaller ones to take their matriarchs, and only granting them some on loan from time to time to ensure their tribes don't die out," Lily replied with a shrug as they helped Claudine to sit back up.

"Think you can ride a horse right now?" Theresa asked softly, as they got Claudine to her feet a few moments later and they started helping her to dry off and get dressed.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Th-that's t-terrible... to think the only way to prolong your species is to let those things infest you; or that some people would terrorize others and take their breeders. Not to whore myself out or anything, but maybe I should... maybe I should k-keep the cum leeches. I could go to other tribes and deliver matriarchs to those who don't have any or have had theirs stolen. Help make this world a little bit better..." She mused out loud at Lily's explanation, "A-anyways... I... I th-think I should be able to r-ride. But as sensitive as my cock and balls are, I'll probably need a lot of help once we stop again. L-Let's get going again, shall we ladies?" She finished before giving each of the succubi a kiss on the mouth as they finished helping her dry off and dress.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, well it's not uncommon for Ellyria here to loan out some matriarchs to smaller tribes in the surrounding wild lands. Only volunteers of course, but no angel I've ever heard of has ever not offered themselves to the cause of helping other tribes and whatnot. But don't you worry, we can get those silly old leeches out of you in the next larger town that has a priestess, and you needn't worry about keeping them just for that. There's plenty of chances for you to head out to some of those tribes and help them later on," Lily giggled softly as they got Claudine's clothing onto her once more.

"Of course, let's go. We'll help you, and I'm sure that you'll be able to handle it honey. You're tough, last night shows that Very well," Theresa said with a bright and cheerful smile, obviously trying to keep Claudine's spirits up.

After arriving back at the caravan, Claudine would be helped up onto her horse by Sonja and Maria, the former of whom made sure the saddle was a bit padded on the front side of it for the young angel's sake. Once ready, they moved on eastward, and thankfully they had no real trouble throughout the day really, and were able to stop that night to rest in peace. Claudine was well taken care of by the four horny succubi and Sonja once more, and the following morning, the same thing happened really, minus Cum Leeches attacking Claudine of course, and they got a move on after eating breakfast.

The next couple of days were also mostly uneventful, and it was around noon on the third day after being afflicted by the Cum Leeches, that Sonja saw a town in the distance. A rather large town to say the least. "Ah good. We've made it to Velstadt. It's the main hub town that people go through to get to the eastern marches of Ellyria. Especially caravans like ours. We can sell a few goods here, stock up on supplies, get your leeches out of those poor balls of yours, and not have to make any other major stops between here and the border, unless something happens along the way," Sonja said from next to Claudine on her huge horse as they overlooked the town from a hilltop just to the west of the place.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmhm~ Well... I'm not considering keeping them just for that reason to be 100% truthful... I do have a more... selfish reason... I can make sure my family bloodline continues more or less indefinitely, if every other offspring I sire is a matriarch~" she giggled before sticking her tongue out towards Lily. "Hnm hmm~ well about that...It certainly didnt hurt anything that I had all of you girls' wonderful succubus magics flowing through me..." she said cupping and affectiinstely patting Theresa's face befire giving her a sensual kiss in the lips.

That night turned up much the same as their first, with Claudine filling all four to bursting with her baby baby batter and stretching Sonjaa ass out a little more, getting the muscular woman a little more adjusted to anal and able to take more bit by bit. After a couple of uneventful dsys of travel they woukd eventuslly arrive at a father large town. "Oh my... Its so big! Its nice to see a sizeabke town again so long... A sign of real civilization. I wpuld very much like to buy some spirits, and maybe some scented lotions for bathing. And of course find a priestess to deal with these leeches." She said getting excited about visiting the shops and seeing other people after having been travelling for so long.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh, I see. I suppose that's a noble enough reason," Maria replied softly.

"Aye, if it's your decision, then I don't mind really. Just so long as you're sure," Lily added after a few moments.

"Of course. We can take a look around for a priestess that can help," Sonja said from the hilltop as they stood there looking down over the town below.

With that, the caravan headed down towards the town along the road, and before long they were pulling in and getting themselves all rooms at an inn and everything to rest at for the day. Once that was all done, Maria and Sonja set out towards the high temple they had there with Claudine in tow to speak with one of the priestesses there to see if any of them could help with the leeches. Really, Claudine had the chance to make any detours she desired along the way, as they passed through the main town market and past one of the taverns that looked a tiny bit crowded.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Lets do some shopping while we're here first girls. It will be a while before we could do any shopping or the likes once leave between here and the kitsune lands after all~" Claudine sang out happily as they would make their way through the hub town. "Lets head to the marketplace. I would like to buy some scented lotions and salves for my pits, cock and balls to keep them nice and smooth." She said as she woukd head towards the market place with the other two women, once they would manage to get finished with the marketplace she would tug on Maria and Sonjas arms before directing them to the tavern, to see about getting a bottle of fine spirits for the trip. Once they were finished there she would let the two women finally lead her towards the temple.

"Hello? Uhm, we- I, that is, need to speak to a high priestess... if one is available that is, please. I uhm... I need help in removing cum leeches from my balls. Though to be completely honest im halfway considering keeping them..." she would finish under her breath as she would ask and wait for a priestess to see to them...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Alright, I suppose that's not really much of a bother," Sonja replied with a shrug, not seeming to mind overly much.

"Heh, if you needed that stuff, I've got them on me. Though I'm sure you'll want your own, as you may or may not like the scent of mine," Maria chuckled softly.

They would stay with Claudine until she'd chosen all she desired in terms of the lotions and whatnot, with Maria helping to pick a couple out for the young angel. Once they were done though, the trio headed for the temple, where they were met by surprisingly enough, three succubi, and spotted an angel up near an altar praying from the looks of it. All were wearing temple robes, though the succubi's robes were much more... audacious and showy.

"That is Giselle up there. She is our high priestess here, and we are her servants, priestesses, and companions in life. Please come, sit with us and have some tea while we talk it over. I'll go and get her once her prayers are done," the leading succubus of the three said politely, looking all too happy to help them as she led the trio inside to sit with them for a cup of tea.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh... I-I suppose I sh-should've asked first... heehee.. But... I do have certain things i like, Maria. I will have to keep that in mind in the future..." she said as she purchased some cherry blossom, vanilla and cinnamon and pumpkin scented lotions as well as some moisturizibg balm for her freshly shaven pits and genitals. Afterwards she would buy a bottle of sake and a bottle of pina colada for the trip, before making her way to the shrine. There she was greeted by a trio of succubi in audacious temple robes, "Oh... O-okay. Thank you very much. I am Claudine, and these are my good friends and mates, Sonja and Maria. I was bathing in a stream on the way to the kitsune lands when I was attacked by cum leeches. Before Maria and the others coukd make it back, they had already infested my testicles... I... I have h-heard that they make it where you have a 50/50 chance of producing a matriarch... Is that t-true? If so, if theres not a-any real side effects other than heightened sensitivity in your dick and testicles... then I may actually decide to k-keep them.. " she said blushing a little bit at her declaration...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course hon. Don't worry about it. I didn't expect you to like All of the things I do anyway," Maria replied with a wave of her hand.

"Ah I see. Our priestess Giselle ought to be able to handle their removal if you want her to. I have heard sometimes that some don't want them removed though," the lead succubus said, before sighing softly and shaking her head. "I apologize, I didn't introduce myself, nor my companions here. I am Penelope, Penny for short though. And this beauty to my left is Marsha. And the one to my right is Jenna," she went on to say, bowing politely before Penny turned to go and talk to Giselle, while the other two succubi brought the trio in to sit at their table and have some tea.

"Aye, it is true, miss Claudine, however being infected by Cum Leeches can be... troublesome at times. Long term exposure and infestation by them can result in possibly carrying on the same affliction to your children, which can't be removed for them, and can be... troublesome earlier in life when they just hit puberty. It can also cause those afflicted to have more than just increased sensitivity. It can result in also having less ability to resist sexual advances, and aphrodisiacs. And there's a slight risk of if you get blue balled that you could very possibly be too weighted down to move, because after a while they can make you even more sensitive yes, But there's the chance that simple masturbation simply won't do it for you anymore, and you'd be stuck until someone, or worse, Something came along and used you. These can be especially bad if more Cum Leeches get a hold of you, because they can infest you more and more. It's actually rumored to be a sort of torture for some matriarchs in the more barbaric lands to the north and far to the south and west," Jenna said, answering Claudine's questions of what else the Cum Leeches could do.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah. Thank you kindly, Penny. It is very nice to meet you, and you as well, Miss Marsha and Jenna. I greatly appreciate your hospitality." She bowed to Penny as she went to fetch Giselle for them. "Oh... I s-s-see... I... I wouldn't want to burden my offspring with the affliction as well... And it would be a serious problem to be made so vulnerable... I wouldnt want to be stuck in some hostile territory unable to move like some cum depository... I guess it would be better in the long run to have them removed then. I thank you, for enlughtening me and helping me in making a decision." She said as she bowed to the succubus.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Think nothing of it dearie. We're here to serve all, be they angels, succubi, or mere mortals. We serve all equally," Marsha said with a smile as she bowed to Claudine.

"It is sometimes considered worth leaving their children afflicted, if only to carry on the matriarchal lines. But we don't often allow that sort of thing to happen here in Ellyria, even to ensure carrying on of their family lines through matriarchs. And of course lady Claudine. Please, feel at ease with us. The tea has some herbal remedies in it that will help with the removal too, and will help to soothe and relax you," Jenna replied with a bow, getting the teapot filled up and boiling rather quickly, before she brought it over to pour everyone a cup of tea.

While Jenna poured the tea, Penny returned with Giselle, who smiled and bowed gracefully, her feathery wings fluttering softly behind her. "Welcome miss Claudine. Penny tells me you have a Cum Leech problem. Go ahead and drink your tea, and we can remove them after we've finished," Giselle said cheerfully.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Claudine would smile warmly at Penny before tentatively taking her hand into her own and giving it a chaste, tender kiss "This town is quite blessed to have you lovelies and Giselle serving them." she said before releasing her hand and accepting the offered tea from Jenna and slowly sipping the hot beverage and letting out a content sigh "I see. I will respect your customs and rules here then, Jenna. Thank you." She said as she continued sipping her tea, already beginning to feel herself relax and her balls getting calmer and the itch the cum leeches had afflicted her with begin to subside somewhat. When Giselle arrived, Claudine sat her tea down before bowing reverently to the priestess. "Thank you for seeing me, Giselle. And y-yes I was attacked while me and my mates were bathing in a stream on our way here. Unfortunately they had gagged me and my paramoures were not able to get back before they had infested my testicles. I had considered keeping them in order to ensure matriarchs in my offspring, but after hearing the other effects and that is not allowed here, I have decided the best thing to do is to have them removed." She finished before resuming to sip her tea.