What's new

RPG [CH] 淫魔との戦記

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I had quite a long process of finding the gallery of this game first, then waiting about a week before darkfire eventually helped me track down this game. Because there wasn't a thread made for this game yet, I decided I'd start one.

Its an SRPG with battle fuck, and a HEAVY influence on Futanari. There are no male characters in the game, despite the questionable icons they use for chat boxes.
The game is pretty tough, if you lose any characters, its game over. there is an easy mode you can select at the start however that makes the game a joke to play, probably wouldn't recommend that.

The story follows the main character trying to get revenge on a succubus who killed her mother. She, just like a heavy majority of the cast, is also a futanari.

All attacks are sex attacks, and there is a counter attack system in place here. When attacked you can select any of your main attacks that meet the conditions you're currently in, you can gaurd, which reduces damage by half
if hit, or attempt to evade, which is the high risk high reward option, although more often than not is the best option depending on your rng.

With the Cut-ins system you can also add your own photos to the game, but I haven't personally tested that aspect of the game out.

controls:
Hold Z to skip text/Z also selects attacks
X to cancel an action/move to prior menu
arrow keys to move the map view
mouse to select units and different attacks
Standard SRPG, move units on the board, and try to make the enemy run out of hp

Here's the link to the game, ,Left side download is the game itself, and the right side is the cut-in add-ons to the game that appear in the gallery

Here's the gallery link, thanks again darkfire,
堕ちた者絶頂.jpg senki-sam03.jpg inmatonosenki-top.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do I run this game? I see something called Start.eve

Is it a old type of game or which version of rpgmaker does it use?

Blessed Shikibuss

Reputation score
i found a link on the download for a SRC, Simulation RPG Construction but im having trouble trying to download it to run the game, ok so i found a download for SRC which i assume is the "engine" needed to run it, but it instantly triggered my virus protection

OP
drossvamp

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do I run this game? I see something called Start.eve

Is it a old type of game or which version of rpgmaker does it use?
Yeah it’s not rpgmaker, this uses the incredibly outdated SRC engine, and to get it to run after installing, make sure both locale AND number formatting is in Japanese

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh huh, this is different. Never even heard of SRC. MTool can't latch onto it, which doesn't really surprise me, so it would make trying to read anything difficult but... I mean, a wild update appeared, so why not give it a spin?
EDIT:
Textractor works though. Although, I'm not sure what all the setup options were at the start. I wonder if one was difficulty, because while I'm only 5 stages in, it doesn't seem particularly difficult... you can do 1000's and the enemy can barely hit that usually.
EDIT2:
Oh reading up above, there is an easy mode. Probably what happened as I just clicked through setup since I had no idea what any of it meant. Not even sure how you can change any of it, there doesn't seem to be an exact 'return to title' kind of feature. Hm, SRC is certainly different.
EDIT3:
Okay yeah I did start it in Easy. The first few stages are pretty difficult, because you lose if any unit gets defeated. Seems after Snow joins starting on Stage 3, the Defeat tends to change to only if Ciel and another story character is defeated. There is certainly a sharp difficulty spike from Easy to Normal, and it's not helped by me having little idea what anything in the menus mean or do. You get Funds, so there's stuff to buy I assume, but I haven't figured it out...
There's also an 'Insurance Shop' I noticed, that gives you items up to like 40 defeats/climaxes, which is an interesting way to do things.
With Snow joining, she makes everyone a potion that prevents them from turning into succubi when defeated... Ciel still drinks it, but "wants to see the entire fight", so you still Game Over if she's defeated as a result. I find that kind of amusing.

Last edited:

『CH』

Reputation score
thanks.
「ユニットの強化」:
Use funds to power up units
「アイテム交換」:
You can equip your unit with consumables for recovery
Some equipment available in easy mode is very powerful

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I've gotten up to Stage 5 on my own thus far, even on Normal. I think somewhere there's a button that seems to let you look at the various game over scenes, although it seems to be missing a lot of scenes. I also recently just got a normal Game Over screen when I thought there's always a 'defeat' sequence. I wonder if I accidentally turned them off, or it's a side effect of using the in-battle save thing.
I sort of only get the vague idea of everything, but Carmilla is probably my favorite thus far. But she has a nice wife, so.

『CH』

Reputation score
Some stories do not have game over-only scenarios.
All game over scenarios will be available for viewing once the final story is completed.
Carmilla can use a combined technique with certain companions. It will be at the end of the game that it can be used.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Some stories do not have game over-only scenarios.
All game over scenarios will be available for viewing once the final story is completed.
Carmilla can use a combined technique with certain companions. It will be at the end of the game that it can be used.
Ah I see! I thought Stage 5 had one though, but maybe I'm misremembering.
It's a nice touch that when certain characters fight, they have unique dialogue for things.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmm. I installed it (v. 1.61 with latest SRC) but on Windows 11, I'm getting the following error:
"...\Data\System\sp.txt:69行目
我慢のデータが不正です。
被ダメージ低下Lv9.999999"

So there's something wrong with line 69 according to my computer. In general, the game seems to react to the "."-signs for whatever reason; Finnish locale but Japanese locale emulator. Anyone have any clue on what's going on? I had it working on my old computer way back in the day, another game though, but this doesn't seem to be working for me.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
2023年 6月 30日 ver1.62
  ・10話敗北エロ追加
 ・ハツネの挿入♀から挿属性を削除
 ・保険屋でミミックをスカウト可能に
 ・インターミッションに遭遇戦を追加
  ・ミミック加入後に本編で参戦できないバグの修正
  ・スノウの灼熱手コキに熱属性付与
  ・ミミックの素材表記が間違っているのを修正
  ・遭遇戦でミミックが出現するように
  ・遭遇戦でもらえるアイテムの種類追加
  ・遭遇戦(防衛)で淫魔ハンターが出現するように
  ・ステータス成長率を調整
  ・マールの皮誘いの対象変更
  ・一般人のカットイン追加
  ・一般人のクローケー要人追加
  ・オデットの兜合わせの対象変更
Seems the dev has released an update! Well, last month, but seems they're still working away at this very niche, yet thing I enjoy messing around with. A shame that SRC is a real pain in the butt to texthook though, as it seems only Textractor works, and even then you have to dig through a LOT of strings to find what is actually text. Seems you'd have to probably juggle about 2 or 3 text fields at once to read everything, since the dialogue boxes all seem to link to different hooks.

Or however this voodoo magic works.