What's new

[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovelry

Reputation score
Re: Guilty Hell

I'm enjoying the game; I just wish I understood the plot beyond the obvious bits. All I get is Airi is a goddess summoned to protect the world, Vivi is an evil scientist having fairies kidnapped to research them, and she's dabbling in powers that ought not be dabbled in (the succubus).

-Who are those three women you meet in that village below the succubus area?
-Who are those people in the mines below that village, what's the deal with the succubus who impersonates Airi to get in, and what are we trying to get out of Vivi when we bring her to that priest guy?
-What does that little guy in the spider house want you to do in the basement before he betrays you?
-In that battle with Vivi in her lab, there's this thing you interact with above the door you came through that starts some dialogue; what exactly does that thing do?

Also, there's this red arrow between Santa's House and the Western Stall Street that doesn't do anything; future content?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Also, there's this red arrow between Santa's House and the Western Stall Street that doesn't do anything; future content?
Pretty sure that was just the maker's way of telling you there is a staircase going up to Santa's House there. It is the start of it anyway.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, so.. sorry for the noob question but..

the last free update(64 Bits version from mega), is the same as the "Premium" update ?

if not, there's another way to obtain it ? i mean.. by free ?

idk, i never buyed a hentai game before.. and this game is not finished yet..

anyway, sorry if i was agressive or something, that was not what i wanted..

sorry my english..

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, so.. sorry for the noob question but..

the last free update(64 Bits version from mega), is the same as the "Premium" update ?

if not, there's another way to obtain it ? i mean.. by free ?

idk, i never buyed a hentai game before.. and this game is not finished yet..

anyway, sorry if i was agressive or something, that was not what i wanted..

sorry my english..
I had to check the dev-blog because I didn't have a clue of what you're talkin'bout. Seems like they updated the free demo after over a year. It's much smaller than the one from Enty so I guess it's limited somehow(that's why they call it demo).

As for the "free" way of obtaining, try to read the thread before asking. You may start by reading my posts.

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had to check the dev-blog because I didn't have a clue of what you're talkin'bout. Seems like they updated the free demo after over a year. It's much smaller than the one from Enty so I guess it's limited somehow(that's why they call it demo).

As for the "free" way of obtaining, try to read the thread before asking. You may start by reading my posts.
Yup, the last free demo is really small..

you mean, the whole thread ?
w-well.. i don't mind, but it would be much more faster if you or someone answer where i can get one..

anyway, i'm in page 40 and, found nothing.. ^^
maybe my english is really bad or something..
sorry and thank's for your attention ^^

Edit: well, i found this

i hope it works..
damm you.. "mega bandwidth limit exceeded"... :(
idk if i can post this.. if i can't, just say and i will remove..

Last edited:

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So.. the link i found worked (Thank's Buziol, for the tips)
played a few hours.. got the new costume..
but now, i don't know where to go.. i din't find a walkthrough.. :/
here's where i am..

and this is my map

Vivi is locked in the other side of that door..

any tips ? ^^
Sorry my english, brazilian here..

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here's where i am..

and this is my map

any tips ? ^^
For those who seek walkthrough.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

here's where i am..

and this is my map

any tips ? ^^
Thats the end of the current version.

There's a new version every month, so now you'll have to wait like the rest of us :^)

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ohh i see, ok.. thank's xD

this game is awesome...

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me if I'm missing some game over animations which aren't available in the gallery mode? I've come across the following:

In the spider house's kitchen there are two scenes with the fatso and eventual cooking
There's an animated cg with that skull fatty and a fairie when loosing in Vivi's lab; when winning Vivi gets molested
There's an animated cg in the cursed shelter when talking to that guy at the door
The mine gang from the latest update (?) have an extended game over animation
The spider goblin himself has a similar animation, but can be refought in the gallery
The circus lady is seemingly only present at the circus; also her costumes are only available there
The hot spring scene
I realize that those very huge mumies in the catacombe are not present in the gallery.

Am I missing something?

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me if I'm missing some game over animations which aren't available in the gallery mode? I've come across the following:

In the spider house's kitchen there are two scenes with the fatso and eventual cooking
There's an animated cg with that skull fatty and a fairie when loosing in Vivi's lab; when winning Vivi gets molested
There's an animated cg in the cursed shelter when talking to that guy at the door
The mine gang from the latest update (?) have an extended game over animation
The spider goblin himself has a similar animation, but can be refought in the gallery
The circus lady is seemingly only present at the circus; also her costumes are only available there
The hot spring scene
I realize that those very huge mumies in the catacombe are not present in the gallery.

Am I missing something?
Non so far, remember you can redo some boss fight in the gallery on top. Also didn't realize there was a game over in the hot springs.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh no, there's no game over in the hot springs, my bad. I've included anything of interest in this list, not only game over animations. That was poorly worded from me.

Also, I forgot the blowjob scene with the disguised succubus.

Thanks for the clearing up though.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wut? LMAO. :p

Nevermind that. Pretend that you never see my post. LoL. XD
Shshsh, don't tell them! Let them prove that they're not an airhead with a memory-span of a fish :D

CeLioCiBR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get the newest Version? = I
Here..

i'm just trying to help.. i hope this isn't againt the rules or something..
and i really don't know why you guys don't just say it..

anyway.. awesome game, i really like it.. now, i will wait a year or something and try it again ahaha..

anyone recomend some games like this ? this game is "high quality"..

sorry my english...

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm just trying to help.. i hope this isn't againt the rules or something..
and i really don't know why you guys don't just say it..
More "experienced" users seem to be very touchy about the subject and are extremely unhelpful, probably there's a reason behind it. Also, there's a thread with it on 8chan, so anyone with half-brain could just read this thread for 2min and then proceed to 8chan following "my own advice".

anyone recomend some games like this ? this game is "high quality"..
That's problematic. You see, it's probably the most complex h-game we've seen yet(when it comes to graphics, story and mechanics). Games of similar quality are usually different and less complex when it comes to RPG mechanics. There's not really a game similar to it. Hounds of the Blade is closest...or was, before the development of the game changed it's focus...again.

As for the high quality, you can try games of Vosmug or Kyrieru but don't expect same complexity or style. Also, check out the Primeval Planet: Operation Dark Mana which is still in development but helds a great promise (dev is a great guy as well! :D).
You can also check games like Kalyskah: Vicious Seed (slow development and weird focus but great overall) or Magical Investigation by mithos56.

Status
Not open for further replies.