[Chairi] Guilty Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Mega link down, others still work

And the archive password is not my name with lower case letters lol

WinRAR 5+ is required because the archive is in RAR5 format :)

Edit: Having a RDP Service with a gigabit connection is fun :)

Last edited:

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is totally not a for the game

And the archive password is not my name with lower case letters lol
i would thank you but you didnt provide anything XD anyway soooo google chrome just crashed my old laptop, completely killing it, fantastic

SleepyHollow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I stopped my enty 3 months ago, so I'm behind with the updates. Hope the full game comes out soon. And I believe this game will come out much earlier & better than Future Fragments. :p

kiko

Reputation score
So I compared the complete folder size from the february and from the link asiaraj and me provided, there's no way that this not the march update

But can anyone actually confirm it's the march update, I haven't downloaded it yet on my pc. If it isn't I'll remove the link. Thanks

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
So I compared the complete folder size from the february and from the link asiaraj and me provided, there's no way that this not the march update
But can anyone actually confirm it's the march update, I haven't downloaded it yet on my pc. If it isn't I'll remove the link. Thanks
I can confirm it's the march update.

A
Asking again, becos I tried that link, its the Jan Update. Not March.
Check the exe and I played the march event on it.

What ever drugs you're on, I want to sell it. XD

Last edited:

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so guys catacombs. do i gotta beat it to proceed? also just killed the destoyer the first tie, saw some posts back, whats next?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's a change log that would suggest it is the march update. Unless someone decided to only include the latest change log but keep the old data.

■ 更新履歴
2018/03/02 ノワールイベントリプレイ時にフリーズするのを修正。ノワールイベントリプレイ時に声がしなくなるのを修正。ノワールイベント時にカメラを動かせるようにした。MP切れのとき効果音で知らせる機能を設定。ゾンビになったばかりの住人_老人のダウン掴み範囲修正。その他微修正。
2018/03/01 新技チャージクラッシュ追加。店にホーリースラッシュとチャージクラッシュ追加。演習場におまけエリアに行ける扉を追加。居住区の敵配置変更。ノワールが襲われるイベントを追加。ノワールの声優変更。グリーズの声を少し追加。居住区のエレアノール再戦石碑が出現したときに、時間を戻す石碑も出るようにした。「綺麗なハンカチ」を特殊アイテム枠に変更。複数の敵のアニメや音の改良。演習場の霧の設定変更。メモリの消費削減(特に避難所と居住区)。その他各種修正。

Last edited:

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
2018/03/02 ノワールイベントリプレイ時にフリーズするのを修正。ノワールイベントリプレイ時に声がしなくなるのを修正。ノワールイベント時にカメラを動かせるようにした。MP切れのとき効果音で知らせる機能を設定。ゾンビになったばかりの住人_老人のダウン掴み範囲修正。その他微修正。
2018/03/01 新技チャージクラッシュ追加。店にホーリースラッシュとチャージクラッシュ追加。演習場におまけエリアに行ける扉を追加。居住区の敵配置変更。ノワールが襲われるイベントを追加。ノワールの声優変更。グリーズの声を少し追加。居住区のエレアノール再戦石碑が出現したときに、時間を戻す石碑も出るようにした。「綺麗なハンカチ」を特殊アイテム枠に変更。複数の敵のアニメや音の改良。演習場の霧の設定変更。メモリの消費削減(特に避難所と居住区)。その他各種修正。
2018/02/05 ゴールドマンの立ち掴み攻撃、全音声改良。ゴールドマン立ち掴みのアニメを一部改良。悪人敗北イベントほぼすべての音声を改良。幼いマミ―のダウン掴み攻撃、音声を改良。隠しアイテム「綺麗なハンカチ」を追加。空中攻撃3段目をキャンセルして魔法攻撃を出せるように修正。土グールの立ちコンビ技が針を刺しているときからも派生するように修正。その他バグ修正。
2018/02/03 高画質モードのとき、「ゾンビになったばかりの住人_太った男」の挿入が出ないバグを修正。アブ農場のイベントで、地下室を脱出してからすぐ地下室に戻ると戻れなくなるバグを修正。マルコのイベントが途中でスキップできるようになった。その他微修正。
2018/02/02 銃コスチュームに変身できないバグを修正。。
2018/02/01 新エリア追加。幼いマミーとゾンビになったばかりの住人_太った男に新アニメ追加。幼いマミー、エチュー、悪人達を銃コスチュームに対応。空中攻撃の三段目を追加。空中攻撃の吹っ飛び具合を調整。アイリの声を一部差し換え。エリア毎のライト調整が機能していなかったのを修正。サンドワームの毒攻撃修正。チビゴリを倒した後の演出修正。チビゴリを倒すまで蜘蛛の住む廃墟の天井が開かないようになった。閉鎖地区を修正し汚水管理区を必ず通るようにした。スキルを3つ全てセーブできるようになった。その他微修正。
2018/01/09 スカルマンGのダウン時挿入をスカートを履かせたままにした。居住区からデストロイヤーと再戦できないのを修正。大男の画像が一部高画質化されないのを修正。その他微修正。
2018/01/02 カタコンベ5がゲームデータに入っていなかったのを修正。カタコンベ3に見えない壁が発生するのを修正。

got kikos version, top 8 dates in the changelog, or not idk. How do you get the gunner outfit? cant seem to, ive beaten the game and everything, must be something im missing

EDIT: figured it out, we are good

Last edited:

kiko

Reputation score
It's taking a REALLY long time to extract (using PeaZIP, downloaded the RAR5 addon) dunno what else i can do :/
Umm? Install WinRAR, it's free. Also the game has a shitload of small files so extracting it will take quite a while, especially if you have a shit pc. Plus I used a 64 mb dictionary size with the best compression available. So yea

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
New update is out, from the picture

A new H event for NOIR, training room new map, new skill, new sound for old enemies, gun airi animation added 2 (clown & the dressing room in the carnival) and a down animation for the mob that sits on his butt and doesn't move
sounds like rng effect on which animation you get since you can't down yourself onto that mob which doesn't move

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
sounds like rng effect on which animation you get since you can't down yourself onto that mob which doesn't move
Jump above him and press F6 or F5 (don't remember which). There! You have your animation without any problems! Normally, you'd have to be punched by some of the local mobs (deadmen) but who cares about that at this moment...

shovelry

Reputation score
Umm? Install WinRAR, it's free. Also the game has a shitload of small files so extracting it will take quite a while, especially if you have a shit pc. Plus I used a 64 mb dictionary size with the best compression available. So yea
You know what it might have been? I put in the wrong password while using PeaZip. the file name was "mynamejeff" so I thought "okay, password is 'jeff'". tried that with WinRAR and it said "incorrect".

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
You know what it might have been? I put in the wrong password while using PeaZip. the file name was "mynamejeff" so I thought "okay, password is 'jeff'". tried that with WinRAR and it said "incorrect".
This is for everyone,

The password is kiko ...........you sad pandas

nubfest

Lurker
Reputation score
This is for everyone,

The password is kiko ...........you sad pandas
the reason why kiko put it the way he/she did is not to have it out in the open in case dev is hanging around the forum. Dev's English is not so good thus we assume dev is using a google trans. (which is not perfect thus may cause confusion) to get an idea of things and nuking the links

Status
Not open for further replies.