What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

beasyt

Reputation score
guess what i am here since, its same as it was during the 1st release of guilty hell 1 demo. lol. so cut the horse shit and share some video links to know what different he has done. i dont wave much time to waste so i be purchasing the final product when its ready say in "million years".

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
guess what i am here since, its same as it was during the 1st release of guilty hell 1 demo. lol. so cut the horse shit and share some video links to know what different he has done. i dont wave much time to waste so i be purchasing the final product when its ready say in "million years".
No one can share video links anyways. It's stuck in the ci en site. So someone would have to actually record it.
Also he nukes those stuff anyways, so I don't know what to tell you.

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
You say that you don't have much time yet here you are complaining and asking for something that you wont receive.
The difference in the first and the second game is somewhat big.
More interactions with the environment
Auntie ;-) (Airi has evolved)
Enemies got crispier for some reason or it's just my eyesight
Combat has more to it and at the current stage a bit clunky I'd say

Basically, a ton of good stuff will be in 2nd game.

overl33t

Reputation score
And we're not obligated to give you jack. Fuck outta here.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Well, they are gonna take a month break. Their real life shit is catching up to them .

beasyt

Reputation score
No one can share video links anyways. It's stuck in the ci en site. So someone would have to actually record it.
Also he nukes those stuff anyways, so I don't know what to tell you.
thanks mate yove bee the norther star here i appreciate it

You say that you don't have much time yet here you are complaining and asking for something that you wont receive.
The difference in the first and the second game is somewhat big.
More interactions with the environment
Auntie ;-) (Airi has evolved)
Enemies got crispier for some reason or it's just my eyesight
Combat has more to it and at the current stage a bit clunky I'd say

Basically, a ton of good stuff will be in 2nd game.
wow.. thats sounds interesting. thenks gain mate/ i appreciate it

And we're not obligated to give you jack. Fuck outta here.
WE??? who? LOL

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A wise man once told me: "the game doesn't utilize a 3D model of her, but renders of it".
Hence why i think it's unlikely such a thing can be done. Were it indeed the direct 3D model, though, the case would be another.

Reputation score
I don't mind the auntie airi look. She's a grown woman- well goddess. But still it grew on me.