What's new

ACT Ci-En Enty Fantia Ryona [Chairi Soft] Guilty Hell II / A2

Ariz

Reputation score
16351060718004765327284012719266.jpg 16351060718004765327284012719266.jpg why can i go down ? I though it was supposed to be the real route since the story says "Airi or whatever name is want to to the lower word to ?" Or am i missing something?

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That just means you can interact with it, doesn't necessarily mean a pathway.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
time to go pay the big boyz a visit
That's pretty cringe dude.. Imagine putting people on a pedestal by calling them "the big boyz" when all they're doing is dragging a 5 dollar demo onto file sharing websites. Really man? I get it's nice of them to do that but it's nothing that special.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is the town with the humans from the earlier demos still in this? if so, how do I get there?

beasyt

Reputation score
Okey. i know its too early to ask for some translation but i am eager to know what was the discussion between Ari and Noir. Any one understand Japanese in here. i am really desperate to see my favorite ''Noir'' in some H action. Or is there any Choice to switch characters already?
Anyone got any Clue.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New demo has some nice new content, like the prostitution and tentacle enemies. Also, seeing the bandits and werewolf for the first time, I gotta say that those are some really good rough-bully animations. Even the new design, just like her tits, has grown on me at this point. Animations make good use of the bouncy bits and Airi still looks adorably helpless while being violated.

However, beware that it's buggy as heck, with potential hard-/soft-locks at every few steps. To vaguely quote myself from F95:
  • Falling down the hole after seeing the first angel (where you can also reach the secret werewolf) just kinda softlocks you
  • Fight against the 3 angels sometimes doesn't register all enemies being dead, softlock
  • Opening the chest right of the old woman after succubus-boss hardlocks the game on the first option
  • Backtracking after finding the fairies hardlocks you in a weird way in that you seem to be in some invisible menu?
  • Looking into the bushes before that prostitute is there makes lewd noises appear but nothing happens and hardlock
  • Game Over's also sometimes teleport you to the first map, character is invisible and then softlock?
  • Pressing F12 to reset is also super buggy and often softlocks the game.
Even for a beta this is extremely unstable, so make sure to always hunt for checkpoints!

sapo88

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
New demo has some nice new content, like the prostitution and tentacle enemies. Also, seeing the bandits and werewolf for the first time, I gotta say that those are some really good rough-bully animations. Even the new design, just like her tits, has grown on me at this point. Animations make good use of the bouncy bits and Airi still looks adorably helpless while being violated.

However, beware that it's buggy as heck, with potential hard-/soft-locks at every few steps. To vaguely quote myself from F95:
  • Falling down the hole after seeing the first angel (where you can also reach the secret werewolf) just kinda softlocks you
  • Fight against the 3 angels sometimes doesn't register all enemies being dead, softlock
  • Opening the chest right of the old woman after succubus-boss hardlocks the game on the first option
  • Backtracking after finding the fairies hardlocks you in a weird way in that you seem to be in some invisible menu?
  • Looking into the bushes before that prostitute is there makes lewd noises appear but nothing happens and hardlock
  • Game Over's also sometimes teleport you to the first map, character is invisible and then softlock?
Even for a beta this is extremely unstable, so make sure to always hunt for checkpoints!
is it possible for you to share it?

PotatoG6

Reputation score

>Nice new content, like prostitution and tentacle enemies
Just looks to me that Chairi reused the animation and enemies from the previous game. Pretty underwhelming if you ask me. I just don't get it personally. He releases demos every... few months? There's not much.

On a side note, I really hope he allows the side female characters to get fucked. It seems like there's a lot more female characters this time around and it'd be truly sad if there's not much done to them.

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just looks to me that Chairi reused the animation and enemies from the previous game. Pretty underwhelming if you ask me. I just don't get it personally. He releases demos every... few months? There's not much.

On a side note, I really hope he allows the side female characters to get fucked. It seems like there's a lot more female characters this time around and it'd be truly sad if there's not much done to them.
As much as I'd love to agree with you (Chairi kinda betrayed my trust during the last few months of GH1 development), animations are not reused, just similar (which is a given, considering the positions). Is it underwhelming? Again, I wouldn't say so. Let's go back in time and look up the first few demos of the GH1 and we'll see the similar, if not "poorer" pattern.

Of course, nothing excuses the poor quality control for this demo. It might be the worst demo Chairi has ever released in terms of stability and bugs (and I've played every freaking one). Avoiding soft and hard locks requires a special guide of its own...and I'm not joking.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's confirmed a sequel, in Noir's dialogue she recognizes Airi after a while, and mentions she didn't immediately recognize her because she looks a little different.

By the way, is there a scene with the thieves and noir by any chance? I tried losing but nothing happened

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

True that, Chairi is pragmatic with reusing enemy-content. Not that I mind that much, though, as long as long as it feels different with the new Airi-design and as long as there's enough content in the finished game. And I gotta say that Airi's H-reactions feel more desperate and emotional in this one, so that's a plus.
Also because this was the first demo I played in a while, I saw the werewolf for the first time, which has a really well-done scene. Maybe one of the best Chairi has ever done.

Regardless... not a project I'd support monthly, with how greedy the dev is and how slowly development goes. Swipe a new demo every so often and maybe buy the full product if it turns out well.
By the way, is there a scene with the thieves and noir by any chance? I tried losing but nothing happened
No special losing-scenes from what I've seen. The thieves have animations when getting grabbed or being downed (so you might need to down yourself with F6 near them, because they can barely move for some reason).

is it possible for you to share it?
Well, you already got your punishment, lol.
But no, I won't share it personally. But as a rule of thumb, if you can't find a version here, try the F95zone-forums. They quite often share links. Also, checking out nyaa for torrents often gives results, at least with full games.

Last edited:

overl33t

Reputation score
Its not even worth downloading the demo at this point if you find it. 500+Mb of... what?

xperiazbsn13

Reputation score
Where can I buy / download the latest demo? The one on their website is still "Demo (2021/8)" - Did they released the October 2021 Demo?