What's new

ACT RPG Loli [ちゃむプロジェクト - ひつじ/ひつじのとこ] ひつじのやつ (RJ323643)

Krysty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Source of the Game

DLSite:

Ci-enSite:

This is a new game being worked by a new circle called ちゃむプロジェクト - ひつじ/ひつじのとこ

WARNING: The game containt Loli.

Story of the Game

"The main character is a young girl of pink hair called Hitsuji-chan.
One day, a mysterious sheep appears in her house and soon strange things start happen around everyone in the city where she live..."

Game Contents

The Type of Game:

◆ Fantasy Action-RPG Game for Adults.

Overral Objetives:
◆ Enter in the world of dreams and combat monsters in dungeons, find keys to move and scape from the dream and defeat the bosses awaiting for you at the end. But be careful, because the world of dreams are filled with traps and danger, and the things you experience there, will be reflected in the real world.

Game Mechanics:

◆ The game is described as a sort of Action-RPG by the author, where our main character, Hitsuji-chan, after his encounter with a sheep, will enter the world of dreams, where he will find monsters of all kinds, as well as traps. She must find keys that allow her to open the doors of the dungeon, which is in various areas until the last area, where she will fight a final boss, and after defeating him, she will manage to escape from the dream and return to reality. But what she experiences in the dream will affect reality, so be careful what you find or Hitsuji-chan will have a very bad time ...

About the H-Mechanics and general gameplay: Consist on animated sprite animation, with the animation displayed doing actions like atack, stand and others. Base controls action are:

Z: Decision, Investigation, Conversation
X: Cancel.
S: Open Menu
A: Attack (hold down and shift to accumulated attack)
ESC: Window mode switching
Press and hold H: Stun (invalid during boss battle)
QW: Switching the Azukari box (after expansion), screen expansion and contraction in the monster's nest
Arrow Keys: Movement.

About the PUBLIC DEMO

◆ As the story goes, Hitsuji-chan will suddenly meet a sheep that will change her life and her day to day, but before we take the poor Hitsuji-chan to the dream world, things must happen in the real world to these occur. The first event is that when leaving home, you will find a letter on the ground, check the letter and go to the village. There you will take a walk through the stalls with Ayutarou, the boy with blond hair. Find Wakaba, the rich girl who sent you the note and talk to her (she is in a building in the center of the village). Then go right at the bottom, you will see someone looking at the stalls and you will bump into her. After the meeting, return home and go to sleep, the first trip to the world of dreams will begin.

This first dungeon begins with a small tutorial, where you meet the girl you collided with, who after a brief exchange of words will leave, follow her and you will find a girl with rabbit ears hanging from a rope. After helping her, she will tell you a little about the place and leave. Then you can take a weapon, which you can choose from several options, the best being the kitchen knife and a wooden stick. The knife is for quick attacks at close range, while the wooden stick is for magical attacks at medium range. You can perform various attack combos to eliminate monsters. Beware of traps and stun attacks, otherwise Hitsuji-chan will be raped. Look for the key while you explore the place to advance through the dungeon floors, with it you will open the doors you find. You can collect various items along the way, to help you survive (you lose energy and feel hungry as you go, so be careful). On the top floor you will find the boss, it is the girl with whom you collided and triggered the dream.

As advice: NEVER attack the little ones, attack the big animal that the girl is riding, or the combat will be complicated. If she defeats you, Hitsuji-chan will be raped in a scene and you will return to reality, leaving the damage marked on her statistics. If you win, the dream ends and you return to reality, so a new dream (dungeon) can be unlocked with a previous event chain. The demo has two dreams / two dungeons. Depending on the dream, you can see Hitsuji-chan in different forms and access different costumes: swimsuit, magical girl suit, etc., which you can unlock once you complete the corresponding dungeon.

General Mechanics/Content Included:

◆ Operating Plataform: Windows.
◆ Dungeons.
◆ Virgin Rute: "Possible"
◆ Damage Undressing: Available.
◆ H-Stats.
◆ Rape, Bestiality, Loli.
◆ Sprite Animation.

System

◆ Game Core: Develovement with RPG Engine.

Screenshots

The game is slated for release in 2021/06/05​

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow that first boss freaking owned me. Was I supposed to not equip a weapon because I ended up hitting the little ones with AOE.

Reputation score
There's a lot of this game that seems really clunky, ie no saving until you've completed the first dungeon? And it only seemed like you could save at will after beating the second. There's absolutely NO direction at all, even if you can read Japanese, which amusingly means that if you can't, you're still on a level playing field. You just gotta run around talking to every NPC and hope that what you did set the right flag to progress to the next part. Did you realize there's a hunger system? Yeah, it took me three or four times through the dungeons before I noticed there was a bar on the side of the screen marking it. (I realize it's written in the OP, but it's not explained in the game at all except for suddenly getting warnings about being hungry)

That being said, game system problems aside, the content seems pretty exceptional. There seems to be a lot of depth that can't really be explored in the demo (I've found two status effects that come from those red magic circles but they are so rare as to be almost nonexistant, on top of one magic circle warping me into a boss fight once?), so I'm looking forward to seeing where the rest of the game goes.

The game definitely shows that it's the developer's first, but it's not so bad that I think it isn't worth checking out. Very much looking forward to the full release.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a lot of this game that seems really clunky, ie no saving until you've completed the first dungeon? And it only seemed like you could save at will after beating the second.
You can save before going to first dungeon, after you can move freely just go to your room to interact with the book to save (i'm using the new free demo from ci.en).

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ok, I'm confused... I'm at what's supposed to be a tutorial area?... I've reached the end with a book on a table and can't see anything else I can do.
Anyone has any clue of what to do?...

Reputation score
Starting Room > Room with pot and bookshelf (break pot, loot bookshelf) > room with a slime > room with a fake wall (walk through the thin wall at the top) > room with a trap (trigger it by walking a few spaces down from the book) > room with a key and door

That should be the whole tutorial area.

Playing the full version now, it certainly feels a lot more polished than the DLSite trial was. Looking forward to the rest.

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if anyones looking just to get to the cg n gallery hit H in-front of the mirror in your room 5 times save and quit to menu or relaunch

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Starting Room > Room with pot and bookshelf (break pot, loot bookshelf) > room with a slime > room with a fake wall (walk through the thin wall at the top) > room with a trap (trigger it by walking a few spaces down from the book) > room with a key and door

That should be the whole tutorial area.

Playing the full version now, it certainly feels a lot more polished than the DLSite trial was. Looking forward to the rest.
Ahhh, an invisible trap... really ? lol...
Thanks for the help!

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
cannot open the game its error

cannot load library libcocos2d.dll

and seem like i have to wait another update sine its mantion it in dlsite

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
I seem to remember being able to translate this game using MTool before? Maybe I'm misremembering and it was a different game, but now I can't seem to figure out if it can work or not.

EDIT: I unpacked the game using an unpacking tool, but still can't figure out a good way to translate it. Let me know if any of ya'll figure out an easy machine TL method!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
So, I just cleared the beach dungeon (the one that has octopus boss) and I'm stuck.
After the chat between who I think it's her brother and and another girl on a light blue dress, I've returned home and talked to her brother (?). Went back to town and talked to the doll (?) with what a green yellow suit and he gave me something.
I returned back to the brother (?) and he seems to have built something out of it, but now I've no idea what to do or where to go.
Any idea?

Edit* And just realized that all you need to do is to speak with the merchant all the way to the left of town lol...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Oof, man the sprite censorship sure made the sex animations seem ugly. I don't think I've ever seen that compared to the other types. This H game is definitely one of those play first fap later types, there's no smooth progression unless you're cheating, all skill and tedium with their HP pools makes for dead boners. I think I'll wait for a full save on this one, that mosaic is really ugly...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
This game is starting to piss me off... Now only you have invisible traps that pretty much can fck the whole progress you've made up the floors, but now on the 3rd stage, you have doors that lead you to places that get you stuck, due to poor design of the events...
What the actual fck?...

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Feels like the creator spent too much time playing rogue-likes instead of H games. Unskippable OP, no text skip, no fast travel, no difficulty option, poor economy, needing to stop at every floor to find a key while having a ton of dead ends... The only saving grace is that holding H button enables her to get K.O'd for the H animations, and to which at least the enemies all have them, if some poses are reused anyway. In the game some black slime spawned and after I killed it it gave me a 4 star sword and I was able to speed through two bosses with it.

This is a very rough egg, I like the H scenes and the mechanics behind the horny and pregnant status alignments, more than can be said for most H ACT games in terms of added mechanics for the fapper's benefit. Hopefully this creator's next H game is done with the fapper's perspective fully in mind.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah, why censor the sprites exactly? Double so because the video on the dlsite page is uncensored. First time I've seen sprites censored...

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yup this is gonna need a save file. Game could've been good but it feels like the creator didn't even bother playtesting it.

Amgresr

Reputation score
Played it and i have to say that the gameplay sucks as its repetitive. First boss killed because, to my knowledge, the game hasn't got a dodge or dash to avoid the beams and the tall grass slows you down. You can chop the grass but its random if it actually works. I got hit with a horny thing and it stopped me every 3 seconds and its annoying as fuck. Game needs balancing or something. Art is good and pixel animations are great but not worth the stress.

P.S Gallery save would be appreciated