What's new

ACT RPG Loli [ちゃむプロジェクト - ひつじ/ひつじのとこ] ひつじのやつ (RJ323643)

Derps0

Reputation score
Gonna just quote this here for everyone asking for a save.
This isn't a good save alternative, It's a half assed Gallery that separates the pixel animation from the character window that appears on the right, so yeah a save file would still be appreciated.

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
well i finished it stage 4 and 6 are complete ass to play though and i would feel bad if other people had to slog though them. good luck trying to find the monsters your after.

edit: should be all the files this time

Last edited:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well i finished it stage 4 and 6 are complete ass to play though and i would feel bad if other people had to slog though them. good luck trying to find the monsters your after.
save doesnt work for me when i try to load it unless im gojng to the CG area.

namedyus

Reputation score
Sorry if I'm not supposed to ask this here, but has there been a thread or any word on someone translating?
I did some looking but didn't find anything myself.

Couchpotato69

Reputation score
does equipping things even do anything? apart from weapons i dont even see a difference with anything else

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
loli as fuck game gets released on steam

XD
also on the dev's ci-en he just posted the demo of his upcoming game which, by the way, RUNS LIKE FUCKING SHIT just like this one
just looking at the screenshots on steam i'm surprised, it almost even seems the game has something going on, i mean, when i played it i thought it was repetitive as fuck and that all the scenes were 99% the same shit just swapped per enemy, btw to those of you who played it was there anything else besides tentacles and weird meat walls?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
loli as fuck game gets released on steam

XD
also on the dev's ci-en he just posted the demo of his upcoming game which, by the way, RUNS LIKE FUCKING SHIT just like this one
just looking at the screenshots on steam i'm surprised, it almost even seems the game has something going on, i mean, when i played it i thought it was repetitive as fuck and that all the scenes were 99% the same shit just swapped per enemy, btw to those of you who played it was there anything else besides tentacles and weird meat walls?
I'm pretty sure there was also a slime. It wasn't too amazing though.