What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Chanpuru X ] チャンプルX CHELSEA: Henshin Syoujyo 変身少女チェルシー RE173733 RJ173733

Zephyrestess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ173733] 変身少女チェルシー

Yeah, as someone said above, the game is really short. Just a heads up for anyone who has high expectations about the game, it's not that great. Really short, the H options are forced (yes rape, but I mean you never have a choice, the H is all part of the "story"). The only reason for the 400+MB size is because of the uncompressed images. I can say though, that the visuals are some of the best visuals I've seen in an HRPG so far, besides the whole usual Japanese censor thing. Problem is, there are few visuals too... Despite most of the game's size being the visuals, there are very few scenes. So y'know, anyone looking to play, don't expect too much and enjoy the visuals while you can.

UPDATE: Attached a save file with the gallery completed for those who don't want to play the game. Enjoy. Feel free to tell me if the save doesn't work and I'll try to fix it as quickly as possible.

Attachments

Last edited:

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the link.

PD: The game is easy, so easy (hrpg for dummies), you have a H-Scene before a boss fight, you cant choose nothing (the game is lineal), but the art is awesome.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

A game to waste 30 mins of our lives.
Meh... the art is nice, but I've seen better, much better.
Having a linear story like this kills the mood for an h-game, because you already know what's gonna happen. Oh goody a boss, must rape first then fight! :rolleyes:

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
waggysaggy

The art is really good, she has big breast and goes saggy(lol) where it's right, LIEK ET!

They sell generic ress pot ROFL, SOLD!

Attachments

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Meh... the art is nice, but I've seen better, much better.
I would love to know more rpgmaker games with this level of art, since you have seen better please name some here because i would like to try them out :)

I don't think I have ever seen any, but you appear to be more experimented on this field, so please!

Other than that, agree game is dull.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would love to know more rpgmaker games with this level of art, since you have seen better please name some here because i would like to try them out :)
Mature Quest has excellent art, eventho the game looks like it was made back in the days of colecovision. but the art in this game is nice, i think thats all its got goin for it.

gnihtyreve

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone know the artist name?