What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It will. Link to blog post containing picture of succubus enemies deployed:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In the data, there are references to succubus versions of each of the heroines. Given the corruption system, presumably you'll be the one that decides whether they'll transform or not.

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't blame you but dont jump thread about update, i think people just wait a "good update" with a new demo and if i follow the dev : never. Just the demo when the game is complete.

Last edited:

Luis7814844

Reputation score
Whats the most up to date version number? Ive only been able to find just the 0.01 Is that current?

Gurdin Alehammer

Reputation score
So... This game isn't finished yet right? It looks promising, where can I get the latest version?

Tentalover

Reputation score
So... This game isn't finished yet right? It looks promising, where can I get the latest version?
iirc, the developer has stopped updating since he just want to release the demo than hyping us with one thing at a time. you could search this thread (or the front page) to get a link to the demo.

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You often can go to the first page of the thread.
If that doesnt work, go back 1 page at the time from the latest page and look for links.
Otherwise google "the name + download" and try your luck
Or "name + torrent"

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
sorry for necro but if anyone knows japanese and keeps up with the blog.... what the eta of the game?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
sorry for necro but if anyone knows japanese and keeps up with the blog.... what the eta of the game?
There isn't one.

iirc, the developer has stopped updating since he just want to release the demo than hyping us with one thing at a time. you could search this thread (or the front page) to get a link to the demo.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Werespider. Very fast for its size and it can immobilise girls in short order. It's so big it can't pursue girls fleeing down a narrow passageway.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
dat werespider, it wont be pretty fighting it. Im guessing it would spit webs at you.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i havent seen his new post but if he's calling it a werespider with the were part ripped from werewolf, i hope he knows were means man and not wolf since the wolf part in werewolf means wolf... if it's called a were spider and its not a spider man/woman but just a spider, i'll lose my shit. devs always do that shit. and i think that got prominent due to the retarted sonic werehog game. anyway still pumped to hear news of the game

ra3tri

Reputation score
Does anyone have first alpha or 2017/04/02 ver. of this game? Seems like the autor deleted all old versions.

Last edited:

Kot-kot

Reputation score
In the new updates of blog, developer leave a comment :
When will the next beta come out?​
I will not put out a beta version anymore.
Please wait for product release.

When is the game officially issued?

I hope to release it by the Tokyo Olympic Games, but the concrete release date is uncertain

2020 :cry:

Kot-kot

Reputation score
I am translate version 20170811172323 to english , correct girls texture, remove cenzor .
!0rojkATC!6LyPu7VYKa2FL6f7J-gKBBWoV54zTDrifAU6-GxozxY

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I am translate version 20170811172323 to english , correct girls texture, remove cenzor .
!0rojkATC!6LyPu7VYKa2FL6f7J-gKBBWoV54zTDrifAU6-GxozxY
wait. does this require to download the demo or does it contain the demo

Last edited:

Kot-kot

Reputation score
wait. does this require to download the demo or does it contain the demo
This archive contains 2 modified files from Alpa 2 version on this page / If you want play this game, you can download game file from developers page and replace 2 file from my archive in "/Data" directory.

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's sure the game come full bug, when you dont made demo to test if the majority of cumputer can run it without lag,crash or some general bug IG.

Well it's their choise to rush the game, we have to wait and test what dont work [-|-]/