What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Did anyone figure out if cheat engine works with this? I just wanted to test something but for my life I can't find any of the values...

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

what? u can keep continue after party wiped?
When your party gets wiped it says "press any key to continue"
What it means is hold any key (I just hold m1 and m2 together) until you respawn back in town.

It's like the NG+ mechanic Succubus Nests had, except I don't think you get stronger each take. You can drop your initial gear on the ground in town though and it'll still be there next time you respawn, so you can theoretically arm the entire party with 4 swords each.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Can you still the glitch the game by jumping in front of a zombie thats about to pounce on a downed friend, for some clothes on fucking?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I doubt it since the grab mechanics have been overhauled. Trying to "take one for the team" results in the zombie grabbing the active character and slowly ripping her clothes off.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Succubus Heaven.exe has stopped working for Windows 7 64bit

anyone can help fix this?

The previous version can be played normally only the newest Alpha2 version can't be play
Same problem here. Can't get the current version to work.
Old version is running fine and I am using japanese language configurations, in case that matters.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is on the latest blog page:

前回のAlpha1に上書きすると正常に動作しない場合があります。
上書きしてしまった場合、実行ファイルと同一ディレクトリに存在する「config.ini」「Saves」フォルダを削除することで正常に動作するようになるかもしれません。
それでも、動作しない場合は上書きせずにお試しください。

=

Users who overwrite the latest alpha build on top of their existing alpha 1 demo will not be able to get the game to work.

If you've overwritten files, you might be able to get the game to work by deleting the config.ini and saves folder.

Otherwise, install the alpha 2 build on a separate folder and try launching the game from there.

For the record, I'm playing alpha 2 on W7 64-bit professional and have never experienced problems.

HFalx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did extract and start it in a separate folder and it didn't work either, sadly.
Operating system is W7 64 prof as well.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's the usual settings for Japanese games, unicode + date and time set to Japan etc.

Anyone who's complaining yet doesn't extract the game with the right settings should try again. Having long file directory names won't help either.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I doubt it since the grab mechanics have been overhauled. Trying to "take one for the team" results in the zombie grabbing the active character and slowly ripping her clothes off.
Not slow enough unfortunately, how are you meant to savour the fear and panic when all the clothes are gone in seconds.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

oh got to hold the button thanks.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not slow enough unfortunately, how are you meant to savour the fear and panic when all the clothes are gone in seconds.
Don't like the speed? Complain to the creator via the feedback questionnaire. He takes answers in English.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can someone who play this new version tell me those red zombie/ghoul are bug or what they keep on spawning?

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well i beaten the zombie horde and after that i talked to that last npc, it said something and then it's back to game menu, i didn't had to unlock the door.
From what i seen is that zombie horde is some kind of time out mechanic because i managed it to appear at 33% of lvl 2 when i took too long to beat all the mobs. (i am not sure if this is dependent of corruption)
Of the other curiosities:
I had down? key completely stuck (character always moving towards the camera) for quite a long time (looks like my keyboard) and after the party wipe the game froze up and my machine rebooted (looks like i even missed the blue screen).
I seen a wooden horse spawn in the center of the square room once (it even had hp (i think), and i am not sure if it died or disappeared as i beaten all enemies)

Last edited:

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I suppose to get set back to the very beginning when I die? If so is there a way to either not have that happen or just use Cheat Engine? I hate backtracking with a passion.

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I guess you can close the game, when you load/start the same save spot you will respawn with the last stats and equipment in the last room you died before you entered the room, i guess not very useful if you party was raped already. (at least it recovered like that after the hang)

Last edited:

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright, so I assume people have stopped having trouble getting it to work since the topic derailed from that.

And I apologize for bringing it back up but I still can't get it to work, I've deleted all files of the previous version, even going into Users to delete the Chaos Gate folder in LocalLow. It still does not work and always goes not responding on start-up into the program forcing me to close it.

I might've missed something as even now I cannot find a folder labeled 'Saves' anywhere that I've looked.

Could someone maybe post or pm me the location of said folder to make sure I've removed it properly? Cause the game/this thread is giving me reason to believe I've done the rest correctly.

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, so I assume people have stopped having trouble getting it to work since the topic derailed from that.

And I apologize for bringing it back up but I still can't get it to work, I've deleted all files of the previous version, even going into Users to delete the Chaos Gate folder in LocalLow. It still does not work and always goes not responding on start-up into the program forcing me to close it.

I might've missed something as even now I cannot find a folder labeled 'Saves' anywhere that I've looked.

Could someone maybe post or pm me the location of said folder to make sure I've removed it properly? Cause the game/this thread is giving me reason to believe I've done the rest correctly.
The saves folder should be in the same location as the EXE file, maybe the game is crashing because you lack that folder? I can upload my save, just create a folder names Saves in the same location as the .EXE file and put this inside.

Hope it solves your problem!

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is there a way to get back the heroine if 1 of them is Red bar is max ?

Reaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I assume that the "gallery" isn't working yet, right?