What's new

ACT Ryona [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven (RJ284978)

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Chaos Gate] Succubus Heaven

Rather than revert, I will look at options for customizing it (in the form of a config file that you would edit using notepad).
That sounds cool.

For me, I like my girls covered in cum. However, the game lags like a mother fucker when there's too much cum on the girls. Is there a way to set a hard cap for cum on each body part?

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think it's based on body part.
There's a hard cap of 100 by default, but I've raised it to 1000.

However, it looks like the reason why the game lags so bad is because it draws cum inside the model where you can't see (unless you enable transparency on camera zoom).

Originally, cum shouldn't be drawn inside, but I removed mesh culling so that whenever a ghoul finishes, more cum will appear on the girls rather than just a small amount.

While it did achieve the result, it also resulted in huge performance issues.
Will have to revert it and see if there's a better solution.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

However, it looks like the reason why the game lags so bad is because it draws cum inside the model where you can't see (unless you enable transparency on camera zoom).

Originally, cum shouldn't be drawn inside, but I removed mesh culling so that whenever a ghoul finishes, more cum will appear on the girls rather than just a small amount.
Drawn on the inside??? wat.

Well, I guess that's just how unity work? Or is it poor coding?

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Drawn on the inside??? wat.

Well, I guess that's just how unity work? Or is it poor coding?
From Finale000's description, it's due to his mod. A quick overview of mesh culling is that you work out what's visible and only draw the surfaces that are visible. Finale000 disabled mesh culling, so all the surfaces are being drawn, including interior surfaces. Generally, it's not a good idea to disable mesh culling.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From Finale000's description, it's due to his mod. A quick overview of mesh culling is that you work out what's visible and only draw the surfaces that are visible. Finale000 disabled mesh culling, so all the surfaces are being drawn, including interior surfaces. Generally, it's not a good idea to disable mesh culling.
Okay, so it sounds like that there's a layer which the cum can land on, and that's a different layer from which the skin is, on the girls. And because they are not the exact same layer, to avoid floating cum in the air, the layer which cum lands on was put slightly inside the skin-graphics layer.

But the wikipedia link says it's like "hiding" which would mean it still exists, just not rendered (in the original version). But how come, in the original version, my ram doesn't go up for more cum, but in modded version it does?

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Your computer needs more ram to render all the extra textures you are getting. Even if the texture lands was to land in the same exact spot or is out of your view, the computer still needs to render it. The work around is that by making some of the old renders disappear the computer no longer needs to keep it in memory thus freeing it to do other things.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your computer needs more ram to render all the extra textures you are getting. Even if the texture lands was to land in the same exact spot or is out of your view, the computer still needs to render it. The work around is that by making some of the old renders disappear the computer no longer needs to keep it in memory thus freeing it to do other things.
Somewhat incorrect. It's not about memory, it's about the amount of work the graphics card has to do, and potentially reducing the amount of information sent from the CPU to the GPU (as this is a slow operation). Simplifying a lot, there's two things a graphics card has to do: 1) for each shape it's instructed to draw, work out which pixels it would need to render, and 2) render those pixels.

In this case, culling works by observing that if there is a second (opaque) shape which is drawn over the first shape, then step 2 can be omitted. For example, if I have a cube in 3D space, I don't need to render the far side of the cube, because the front side of the cube blocks it completely. Therefore I can either skip step 2, or not send the faces of the far side of the cube to the GPU and skip step 1 as well. There's also culling passes for shapes which are currently off screen, because these will obviously not get drawn.

So in all cases the information on the faces is kept in memory, but less operations are done on it/less information is being communicated, and this results in faster performance.My suspicion in this case is that the culling is done on the CPU, when it randomly generates cum that could never render.

But the wikipedia link says it's like "hiding" which would mean it still exists, just not rendered (in the original version). But how come, in the original version, my ram doesn't go up for more cum, but in modded version it does?
My guess is that there's a bug in how the culling has been disabled. I suspect that the game is randomly putting cum on the characters, then checking if it should be culled OR counted as being on the body. If you disable just the culling step, then you end up with a memory leak because the things which should have been culled don't count towards the limit, and probably aren't freed after use either.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My guess is that there's a bug in how the culling has been disabled. I suspect that the game is randomly putting cum on the characters, then checking if it should be culled OR counted as being on the body. If you disable just the culling step, then you end up with a memory leak because the things which should have been culled don't count towards the limit, and probably aren't freed after use either.
My assumption is the way the cum meshes are implemented.
They use a common decal system found in the asset store, and everytime a new cum decal is created, all of the decals are redrawn.

Whenever a monster ejaculates a stream of sperm particles, any collision between a particle and a cum-renderable object will result in a new sperm decal being created on the mesh, and then all decals are re-drawn. So if a single ejaculation results in 50 particles, and you're ejaculating inside the girl, then you're doing 50 re-draws of however many decals are there.

My assumption is that constantly redrawing large amounts of decals in a single frame is what's causing the huge performance hit. Even in the default game, at some point it's going to start lagging.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update September 4th.

He's been working on the main events and the accompanying stage designs. He's still brainstorming on the latter, but the screenshot for this latest update is one confirmed main event stage design. Obvious what it entails, but the exact details won't be revealed until the game is completely finished or perhaps in a future blog post.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to edit DLL?

:confused:Ok I been going through about 30 pages of this but no hard guide on how to edit these DLLs or what software I should get to edit them with:confused:

:(So i got DOTPEEK but IDK how to decomple the DLL into XML (or editable source) and re-assemble in to DLL:mad:

:eek:So first I want to know how to do that above and seconds what parts control damage that a weapon can do and also lock the weapon`s DUR, where is the hit box (hit box needs to be bigger for weapons that a player uses), how to make enemies rape you even when your fulling clothed (ETC such as " random.math (1,3,6) " and if it lands on 3 you get raped, 1 you get hugged and 6 it attacks you), what controls the pixelation of private parts, what controls the struggle bar, and what controls the camera transparency when ever the camera gets to close to npcs or player characters (hate that fading out crap)?:confused:
:DAnd yes I'm asking a lot for a good giude on how to MOD this game LOL:D

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:confused:Ok I been going through about 30 pages of this but no hard guide on how to edit these DLLs or what software I should get to edit them with:confused:

:(So i got DOTPEEK but IDK how to decomple the DLL into XML (or editable source) and re-assemble in to DLL:mad:

:eek:So first I want to know how to do that above and seconds what parts control damage that a weapon can do and also lock the weapon`s DUR, where is the hit box (hit box needs to be bigger for weapons that a player uses), how to make enemies rape you even when your fulling clothed (ETC such as " random.math (1,3,6) " and if it lands on 3 you get raped, 1 you get hugged and 6 it attacks you), what controls the pixelation of private parts, what controls the struggle bar, and what controls the camera transparency when ever the camera gets to close to npcs or player characters (hate that fading out crap)?:confused:
:DAnd yes I'm asking a lot for a good giude on how to MOD this game LOL:D
I suppose it might be useful to have some documentation detailing some of the simple stuff. It's just all in my head right now and I assume sunnydavis just knows where to find stuff as well based on experience.

1. For recompiling DLL's, I use dnspy: github.com/0xd4d/dnSpy.

It handles decompilation and re-compilation automatically when you load or save a DLL. I used dotpeek before to decompile the project and export as VS solution, but couldn't figure out how to recompile either, so I gave up and went with dnspy. It's definitely not as efficient in terms of coding, but whatever works.

2. Weapons are Item objects, and its data is stored as ItemData objects, which comes with a loadXML data. You can use that to export the XML and have it point to your own file instead of the default XML.

3. For durability, see SuccubusHeaven.Item.Base class. There's an applyDamage method that sets the durability. I guess you would just edit that.

4. For enemy rape, you need to edit the SkillData XML (or was it ActionData, I don't remember). Basically, each action has parameters that determine if there is a "follow-up" action, based on clothing state. For example, the "H Attack" action has a follow-up action "rape" if the target is nude. See this for more info:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=976333&postcount=393

5. Mosaic is a texture set on the character body. I basically just copied SunnyDavis code.

6. Struggle bar, don't know, didn't look.

7. Camera transparency, not sure. There are a few camera classes you should look at that.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I suppose it might be useful to have some documentation detailing some of the simple stuff. It's just all in my head right now and I assume sunnydavis just knows where to find stuff as well based on experience.

1. For recompiling DLL's, I use dnspy: github.com/0xd4d/dnSpy.

It handles decompilation and re-compilation automatically when you load or save a DLL. I used dotpeek before to decompile the project and export as VS solution, but couldn't figure out how to recompile either, so I gave up and went with dnspy. It's definitely not as efficient in terms of coding, but whatever works.

2. Weapons are Item objects, and its data is stored as ItemData objects, which comes with a loadXML data. You can use that to export the XML and have it point to your own file instead of the default XML.

3. For durability, see SuccubusHeaven.Item.Base class. There's an applyDamage method that sets the durability. I guess you would just edit that.

4. For enemy rape, you need to edit the SkillData XML (or was it ActionData, I don't remember). Basically, each action has parameters that determine if there is a "follow-up" action, based on clothing state. For example, the "H Attack" action has a follow-up action "rape" if the target is nude. See this for more info:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=976333&postcount=393

5. Mosaic is a texture set on the character body. I basically just copied SunnyDavis code.

6. Struggle bar, don't know, didn't look.

7. Camera transparency, not sure. There are a few camera classes you should look at that.
:DI got dnspy, dotPeek32, and Visual Studio Pro 2017 :)DTried to decompile the whole game to so I can edit the character's hair model and hair textures but failed because all the asset decompilers I tried throws an error for some reason that stops the asset decompiler from extracting every thing:mad:)...:D
:(But when ever I edit something then save it and try to export it as dll it creates a folder with dll or the dll does not load correct and crashes the game:mad: (My game build version is 20170811092323)
:confused:Can you pls give screen shots of what to do in dnspy?:confused:
//Sorry I only have understanding of CSS and HTML coding which is easy. And this is my first time HACKING a unity with its own dlls X_X
:)If anyone still got the old Succubus Heaven A1 please share it! I want that game proto type to!:D (Maybe I can decompile that one better than A2 version???:confused:)

Last edited:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:confused:finale00, ok I got that software and more but where is the mosaic or pixelator at in this dll (The thing that censor's out private parts when shown)???:confused:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:cool:I seen that one, but what software should I use to get " MeshRenderer components at runtime under the hierarchy of the GameObject with CharacterBody component " because all I got is C# dll editors?:confused:

You're not being original with that text formating. Please write normally.
Ok, for who ever send this in my REP points...
1: There is no rules stating how I should talk.
2: There is no rules stating that I have to follow normal writing procedures.
3: I'm pretty sure that REP points it not suppose to be used for complaining
about personal matters such as this one.
4: You could have just sent me a PM(Private Message) so we can talk this one out.
5: Since you used REP PT system to make your argument I do not know who you are there for I will call you "BOB1" for short.
6: Please think before doing something like this BOB1.

Good bye and have a nice time here.

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

IS there a way to change the room. i cannot seem to get the goddess room.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blog update 2/10/2017

Thanks to his update of the Unity Engine to the latest version, development is probably set back because some features he'd programmed no longer work correctly due to engine changes. It's not all doom and gloom though since the newest update allows him to implement visual changes that weren't possible previously.

I'm not a programmer and a lot of what he's talking about is very technical and probably of interest to those in the same field. As far as prospective gamers are concerned, I'm not expecting anything like an updated demo before the end of 2017.

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Succubus Heaven - Locations Explaining:

IS there a way to change the room. i cannot seem to get the goddess room.
There is a way to change floors but no one have taken any time to save every location they are in, and let alone there is a lot of locations IDK how many my self.:confused:

To change location of your spawn at is located in the game save ''Story###'' just open it when text editor and edit parameters to your liking.;)

for locations i presume its this string that controls it ''<FloorId>Entrance_Hall<!--</font-->FloorId>'' <-- that the starter floor where you first started the game btw...:D

[Other]:
No I`m not a
attention seeker BTW its just no one gave me any answers for a while nor did they reply to say ''hay I`m to busy to deal with you right now''.
So if you do not reply to me after I did request for help then I keep nagging at you for around a month or two then stop because I resume you block me or simply have or never will log back in...

Last edited:

Nobuddy

Reputation score
Finally found this thread again. Bumping to help other people out.

Last edited: