What's new

Chapter 2: Absolute Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 2: Absolute Power

Eliza grinned playfully as she took up her mount. "Ha! Quite fitting. The thought of being subject to your dominating powers is very exciting indeed, haha."

The Lasombra took up the reins as they started on their way. "It is good to be varied anyway. It means we will be able to pool our talents to greater effect."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Letting her hands carefully slide back to her side, Anabelle gave the woman a small bow, before gesturing towards the door.

"The night is young, shall we depart then, and find this Autarkis?" the Scot said as she straightened her back once more, her eyes only briefly sliding over the crowd.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Genevieve simply grins as full of mischief as ever as she spurs her horse to keep up with Eliza on their way to a new escapade. The clear night sky and the shining moon seem to forebode a wonderful evening of hunting for the pair f young Lasombra as they ride towards the city.

----------
"Of course." Muirne says as she actually manages to blush at the attention. A brief glimpse of the old manic behavior shines behind her soft grey eyes as they make their way from the hall to hunt for big game in the streets of London.

----------
Lysandra opens the door revealing the gargoyle sitting on it's haunches as it is chained to the wall. The creature hisses a little before it's voice dies down into a whimper of fear. Lysandra smiles and says. "I will leave you now unless you wish otherwise, Lady Vezina."

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vezina bowed her head in a formal gesture to both Rodger and Aethulwulf, before following Lysandra down to the mausoleum. She made note of the structure of Rodger's demesne should she ever have need of navigating her way down to this area without the need of supervision from one of the Cappadocians.

Upon entering the prison cell, Vezina gave a wave over shoulder to Lysandra.

"I thank you for the offer, Lady Lysandra, but I will be all right by myself. When I am ready, I shall show myself out, yes?"

Later, when Lysandra had left, Vezina walked towards the creature, but made a calculation of the chains holding it in place and stopped when she thought she was beyond its grasp. She used her heightened senses to double check and then even still, erred on the side of caution, giving another half foot of space, just in case.

She did not smile. She did not scowl. She held the creature in her measuring gaze and stared deeply into its eyes. She focused the power of her blood and opened herself up to the aura sight.

"Do you remember me? I was there last night, in the alley. You attacked me. Did your master tell you to do so?"

Always best to start by asking the questions for which she already had the answer. She was more interested by seeing what emotional effects her questioning would have on the gargoyle. It might be that she could get answers even if it chose not to speak outright. The creature had ears, it could not help but hear and react.

OP
dmronny

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

-End Chapter 2-

Status
Not open for further replies.