Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Who Rules the Ruins (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

As it turns out the door wasn't locked but could be it seemed they wheren't to worried about Rikke leaving. Her chain had enough reach that she could just get outside the door before it started to choke her. Checking the window proved that it was locked as well though hardly as secure as her collar. It didn't take much to open but sadly the only ledge was the window sill.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With the door unlocked Rikke didn't need the window anyway. Hopefully this won't get some craftsman whipped to death for shoddy work... Rikke quickly pulled the mattress off the bed and placed it directly under the bolted down part of the ceiling.

The rogue aligned herself perfectly so if or when the top support gives it would land on the matress hopefully nulifying the sound. She'd find a way to explain how this happened. Afterall it's hardly an escape if Reginald finds her in the room he left her.

The rogue pulled on the bracer for as long as it took hopefully dislodging it and making it fall on the matress.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The hardest part was actually moving the bed. Being made mostly of feathers it was very awkward to move but after a few grunts and groans she got it into place. Pulling on the chain quickly produced the results she was hopping for along with some she wasn't. The whole assembly fell soundlessly on the bed but the old plaster and paint soon powdered and covered every inch of the room.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With a final heave Rikke got the results she was hoping for! The bolt was loose and silently fel onto the cushions!... along with most of the ceiling decorations. The girl almost yelped out as the ceiling fell covering the room in dust... oopsie.

Rikke shook her head actively, getting most of the dust out of it... oh~ she was going to be in trouble for this. Regi didn't seem like the humorous type to laugh this off alongside her.

So she had 2 options, to ring the bell and hope someone shows up to help her clean this mess... or to continue with her previous plan. The chain acting as an excessive accesory while she spied around.

Well Reginald did say he didn't want anyone go near her... might aswell 'go look for help, from the accident she had while swinging on the chain...' that was exactly what happened and Rikke would not hear any buts.

Still with her limited freedom in hand Rikke would inspect for any possibilities to get this chain shortened or even removed from her. Otherwise she'd just coil it up and ever so carefully not to make it jingle she'd try to get around. Aiming for the dinig room with the keys.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Breaking the chain would only be noisy and draw far to much attention so she was stuck with it. It would be noisy but could serve as a weapon if it came to it. Heading into the hall it looked deserted no doubt Regi's minions where watching the exits. Still with it being as noisy as it was the chain didn't seem to draw any more attention in the deserted halls. Following the same path that lead her to the room Rikke soon found the dinning area but it looked like it wasn't empty. She could see three shadows tearing into the feasts their true forms obscured by the walls of the room.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Without a blade in hand and the noisy chain following around her Rikke would have to wait the feast out, hopefully they wouldn't come near her.

The rogue got comfy and just waited out, keeping an eye out if anything approached her. Hopefully the feast would end soon so she can enter the key room.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke waited as what ever was in the room gorged themselves. Just how long where this things going to eat? Still the chain would make a poor weapon if it came to a fight so the rogue decided to wait the monsters out. It seemed a fair while before the creatures began to leave and so Rikke waited extra long to be sure before peaking around the corner. The once masterfully set table was a mess of discarded food and plates. Wine leaked on the floor and dirty clawed foot prints lead off and out another door. It seemed the rogue was alone.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the cleaning crew likely would arrive soon. If she was going to get the key she better hurry.

Rikke would stealthily scurry down the hall and sneak in to the key room. This chain was going off her... hopefully the collar too, but she wasn't going to hold her breath. It seemed far too unique to have it's keys kept among the others.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thankfully the key she was looking for was their but she was right that the collar key was not. Though she could finally be free of the loud chain giving her much more room to explore.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke quickly got to removing the chain and sighed in relief as it fell to the floor, making exploring and sneaking so much more easier... still the chain would serve her lie later on, making the girl drag it back to her room before continueing onwards.

With the chain returned to her room, Rikke was free to do spy work from the inside... heck if she accidentally stumbled into a armory, her capture may prove to be one of the better strategic moves she did.

if it's just one hallway without any remarkable doors proceed to the mess hall and we'll go from there.
Otherwise what are my choices?

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke eyed the corridor she found herself in just outside her room. It was fairly bland with little to note besides the other doors which probably led to similar rooms. Any Armory or such would most likely be on the first floor. Still she could check up here if she wanted.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Two main rooms interested Rikke: Reginalds private chambers to perhaps listen in if he was feeling talkactive with his succubus and the armory. Stealing a dagger just might end this conflict completely.

Rikke would proceed through the corridor stealthily listening if she could hear anything from the rooms. If nothing stood out she'd proceed onward through the mansion.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke headed down the corridor checking the other rooms for any noises only to turn up empty handed. Though she did have a good guess that these where rooms set aside for buys to test their merchandise before leaving. Reaching the end of the hall Rikke noticed that another stairway led further up and likly to Regi's personal rooms. Still she was unarmed so a choice would have to be made.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She wasn't going in to fight him, just to eavesdrop or if abbandoned check up perhaps the heroine could learn more about this mission.

Her eyes sharp she'd go up the stairs and see what she can learn.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Choosing the upper route Rikke made her way up the stairs and could imidiatly see a difference in the area. Here everything was clean and well maintained. It looked like the whole upper floor was one giant apartment. Still she could hear grunts and groans further in. Going deeper the moans and grunts got louder and soon Rikke recognized a familar voice "FUCK FUCK FUCK ME HARDER!" a loud moan echoed threw the room. "Please fuck your worthless slut!" Some louder grunts and moans. "You know DeGravel I like you better this way." There was no reply but a sudden speed up of the grunts and moans as well as the sound of a shaking bed. It quicker and louder till DeGravel screamed out in climax. "Im intrested in what dark gifts the mistress has in store for you DeGravel but I better go check on our guest."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke gasped lightly at the comment, wasn't he supposed to only return tommorow?! Not to mention he wanted a succubus right?... or was it just to make Rikke feel jealous.

Still Rikke would rush back to her room! She had some explaining to do not to mention, if he doesn't find her, it's going to be trouble.

The rogue would quickly dash back to her room and await her arrival on her bed, it was show time. Let's see just how far can her looks and apparent innocence take her.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke being far speedier than the demon managed to make it to her room with time to spare though it was a mess. Hopefully Reginald wouldn't be to upset that Rikke had trashed the room. A moments later Reginald opened the door to see if Rikke had made an escape attempt. Looking at the mess the demon's eyes narrowed. "Humm I see you have taken my promise of a painful death for your friends seriously though you will have to be punished for this mess. I won't bother asking how you removed the chain its trivial anyway. I just like having my bitches on a leash." Reginald grinned maliciously at Rikke. "Well sense you like to trash the nice room I gave you I guess you will have to stay in the cage tonight. Come with me if you know whats good for you."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The moment Reginald opened Rikkes door, the girl instantly let loose her prepared speech in lightning speed "I'm so sorry, master! I was just swinging on the chain, it looked sturdy, but then it let go and the whole ceiling fel down! Please don't be mad." the demon likely wasn't really interested in what truly happened, but the fact that the rogue did not try to escape was indeed noticed. Likely a saving grace for her or her friends.

With her punishment decided the girl made one last plea, she was in no position to argue honestly "Can I please take the pillow Regi? I'm a much better fuck when well rested..." she actually squezed out a smile on her beautiful face. Whether demon allowed it or not she'd follow him with argueing, for now she'd be the perfect little slut slave.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No how would it be punishment if you enjoyed it." Grabbing Rikke by the arm Reginald led her down the stairs and to the holding area she was quickly placed in a different cell with no bedding at all. Locked in securely Rikke noted that this cell had no neck chain and she would have much more room to walk around in. Reginald left ignoring any plea's Rikke may have. A few moments later DeGravel was taken to a cell adjoining Rikkes. She was naked and clearly heavily pregnant once more but this time she was rubbing the belly lovingly and she had a dopy smile on her face.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke leaned against the cell doors, why was DeGravil smiling... "D-DeGravil? I heard you almost escaped..." the rogue cautiously smiled, something seemed off here. The girl couldn't have possibly accepted her fate... could she?

Last edited: