Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Who Rules the Ruins (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Rikke felt the area around her neck and found no color present though her fingers did pull away a nasty black mark from where it had rested for such a long time. She find out from Kat that Gruff was okay a little banged up but in good health. The rest of the girls told Rikke that the Warg's former HQ was overrun and the Temple of Justice burned to the ground. Oddly enough the council well what was left of it had moved to the Silken Princess given it was the only fortified structure in Endus that didn't fall to the onslaught.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"WHAT?!" Rikke slammed her hands on the table and stood up "How did this all happen?! By who?" Both of the major defenses fel already? Just what was going on in Endus. Not to mention the Silken Princess?! Sure it was safe, but Rikke and Jessica were not on good terms there... to say the least.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"They came up from the sewers Rikke the goblin hordes they used had been tunneling under the city for some time." Alice placed a hand on Rikke's shoulder. "Hey now that we got the hero of black war back Im sure Rhea's next strike will go great." "Yeah Rikke their may have been alot of goblins but we nearly exterminated the lot of them and the fronts have stabilized."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Goblins?" so it was goblins that wrecked the wargs defenses "I'm so sorry I think they attacked because we stole their badge and killed their god..." the rogue paused "So what happened to the HQ is it overrun or just ruined? I had a few runes there that I'd rather not leave behind...." Rikke had Jessicas gift... and the rune of shapeshifting in mind, the later actually being a secret that Rikke kept. It was an exceptional ability afterall... even if a little tainted.

"What of the temple? Is the High Priestess alright? Who attacked them?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They are okay all the demon's managed to do was set it ablaze. The priestess and shrines where evacuated to the Princess. Needless to say many of the priests where highly uncomfortable and Sasha proved to be very gracious especially after a promise of reinstating her seat." All the girls faces darkened. "But thats politics for ya. The Warg HQ was just over run not destroyed but its unsafe to go back its in their territory at the moment."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I have to wonder... do priests sweat in brothels like whores in churches do..." the rogue snickered lightly, though likely Jessica did catch odd traces from something in the heroines voice "How unsafe are we talking about? The runes are rather expensive and more importantly..." Rikke turned to Jessica with a smile "They're a gift."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not sure really both forces are in a stalemate thanks to the timely arrival of some knights." Janet winced as Kat tightened a bandage. "Anyway Rikke the open fighting in the streets is over but no one has made a move for except us trying to get you out." Rikke noted how tired the girls looked and dirty even their hair was frazzled and their lids heavy. "It will be dark soon looks like we will be spending the night in the ruins. Remember no fire we don't want to be spotted from the air. If I remember right there should be an old shoemakers hut nearby thats fairly secure. Lets move it!" All the girls groaned but listened to Jess as she spoke.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke smiled warmly at her company "I'll keep watch, my heroines need some rest I see." sure Rikke was a little sore, but damnit she was sleeping for a whole week. The last thing she wanted to do now was to sleep even more. Perish the thought.

Still seemed Jessica was the new leader, so Rikke would follow along like a good little damsel. She'll have to restablish her dominance once her and Jessica are alone... the very thought brought a kinky grin to Rikkes face.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The route they took kept them out of view and after awhile they made it to the shoe makers building. "Okay girls get some sleep Sylph and Willow will keep watch." Each of the girls sighed and moved off to the various rooms leaving Jess and Rikke alone for a moment. "Honestly Rikke I don't know how you kept those girls in line at the brothel."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke snickered lightly "I'd love to show you exactly how, Jess." the girls tone implied only one meaning "Oh~ I missed you so much! Remind me to never run ahead of you EVER again!" Rikke hugged Jessica warmly "If Sylphie and Willow will keep watch let's go find a room, I want to hear your side of the story..." the rogue smiled warmly at her lover.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess smiled at Rikke and lead her to the back storage room. Like most of the building anything that wasn't nailed down or to heavy to move was taken leaving a rather bare area with a large work table. "Come here you." Jess pulled Rikke into an embrace and kissed her deeply with her tongue. Much to Rikke's surprise a cool metal stud was on Jess's tongue. It looked like she had joined the Venus girls full time.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh no~ you're not passing by without telling the tale. I have to know just how much I have to work to make it up to you..." the rogue nuzzled her cute nose to her companions and giggled warmly. Slipping her hands to the buckles that held Jessicas armor intact, smiling lewdly at her lover "So~ do tell? I'll just inspect your armor..." Rikke was keen on painfully slowly stripping her friend, but stopping any and all actions if Jessica would stay silent.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke thought she heard a clang in Jess's lower armor which only caused the succubus to blush. "Not to much to tell Rikke Rhea was forming a squad out of the girls and I wanted in. They said I had to join and that their was an initiation." Jess blushed again. "Your right about Naomi she dose taste like berries."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke smirked at that clanking noise... looks like someone was already ready for her. Still the heroine had to wonder, just how much fun did Jessica have with the Venus girls, the girl was a succubus afterall, hopefully she didn't outdo the rogue herself!

The heroine quickly worked her nimble fingers through the fairly heavy armor, each piece falling off with a satisfying ring to the girls ears. Though the most fun was finnally removing the tightnings from the lower armor only to see the chain shoot up as Jessica was freed from her can.

Rikke gently moved her fingers across the cock, feeling out the ridges with an almost nostalgic feel. She couldn't wait... "Tisk... we'll need to remake my old armor. The quick release was just such a useful feature~" Rikke slowly stood up and started a slow, but painfully aluring strip show for her companion.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It seemd Jess couldn't wait either as she quickly followed Rikke to a standing position and helped her take off her armor. She was needy and kissed Rikke while undoing the armor around the rogue which fell off with dull thuds. "Ive been dreaming about this for a week!"Jess quickly went to work kissing Rikke's nipples while her rock hard cock rested in the crevice of Rikke's sex.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The rogue snickered lightly "My~ I really should stop invading peoples dreams..." hopefully Jessica wouldn't think much of who else Rikke was refering to... that being Reginald.

Rikke licked her lips as her lover teased her, such gentle and precise nature, it was ecstatic, but the heroine wanted some different spice... The rogue gently placed her hands on Jessica face and pulled her up to a kiss "Jess, can I make a request... I know it's not your style, but could you fuck me hard and roughly. Pretty please~" Rikke smiled lewdly "Be the dominant strong succubus, that caught it's pray. Fuck me till you're sore...~" the last comment was sensually whispered in the girls ear. Rikke made her request it was up to Jessica what she'd do.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess looked at Rikke a little worry in her eyes. "Only cause I love you." Jess pushed Rikke down to the ground and roughly flipped her over. Lining herself up Jess slipped right into Rikke hard causing a smacking sound to echo in the room. With little else Jess got to work and even enlarged herself to fill Rikke up even more than Reginald ever dreamed of. Jess Grabbed Rikke's hair and pulled it back so that the girl was in actual pain as Jess began to thrust in earnest into Rikke's sex. Every once in a while Jess would slap her ass while plundering her depths. What Rikke couldn't see do to her highly submissive position was the tears rolling down Jess's face as she hurt her lover.

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At slight unease Jess agreed to the request pushing the rogue down, the girls face in a earnest surprised expression locked on her lover. Soon Rikke felt Jessicas stregth in full as she forcefully flipped her over and grabbed the girls ass aligning her cock and plunging into her HARD!

Rikke yelped out loudly at the sudden intrusion, her eyes going mistey as a huge smile formed on her face. Jessicas cock even engorged itself inside the rogue stretching her in all right places... at some points questionably even too much. But it was all in their act...

The girl fucked the heroine hard, very lewd moans echoing out from the auburn haired pervert as she moved her hips in tandem to the fuck. Going one step further Jessica grabbed Rikkes hair and pulled it back forcing the girl to arch and feel the cock fully enter and grind against her "KYAH~~~"

Rikke seemed like an utter slut at the moment as Jessica treated her to the rough treatment. Still in between the moans the rogue finally spoke up "You don't have to over do it, Jess-a~~ mm~~" though the mixture of sudden pain during the sex was a thrill, perhaps it was too much.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess climaxed spilling seed into Rikke's pussy. The sudden rush of the hot spunk surging inside her sent Rikke over as well. Jess laid on Rikke's back holding her tight as she caught her breath. Only then did Rikke feel the hot tears from Jess's eyes hit her exposed skin.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke screamed out perversion as the spunk filled her up. Her face in an expresison of utter bliss, it was good start, but there's plenty more time to enjoy-- suddenly Rikke could feel something else drop down on her. Not to mention Jessica froze up aswell.

The rogue turned around in curiousity only to see some tears roll down Jessicas face "Jess?!" the girl quickly stood up and tried to catch her lovers eye. Sex was the last thing her mind now... not when her lover was crying "What's wrong?" the girl eyed her friend with great concern.