Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Who Rules the Ruins (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

"I don't know they wouldn't let me see." Jess frowned but it didn't last long. "It must be grand for them to throw around 500 denari like pocket change. After all until the invasion Endus was a trade center between Crolia, Bardia, and the Amazon. The city must have had impressive tax income. I wonder if that will change now that trade has pretty much died.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"With it's location and word of a new regime spreading it shouldn't take long for it to be back in shape. The reclamation of ruins will probably take quite a bit of time though---" Rikke paused briefly as if remembering something "Oh~~ that reminds me. We'll have to get a group into the old Wargs HQ after tommorows win. Your gift and the shapeshifting rune is still there..." the heroine sighed, hopefully the creatures of the ruins didn't move in full force... especially NOT the spiders. The one she saw in the hotel still gave her the creeps.

Still it was getting late, but there was one little issue besides their small talk that they had to discuss "Jess... I'd like to ask... about what happened with me and the enchanter. You said I didn't drain him... but I felt, each thrust reinvigorate me more and more. Whats happening to me?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess was silent a good while before she spoke. "Well I can't say for sure Rikke but Ive been giving it some thought. Im starting to think that you where supposed to be one of the mortal succubi Ive heard of. It might be why the demon was attracted to you in the first place but the shard stopped that from happening. Follow me so far? The Shard of Venus sheltered you and changed you so you never manifested the succubus nature." Jess paused a moment trying to sort her thoughts. "Anyway when the shard was removed your nature began to take hold again altering your essence. Changing your body to accept a new form of sustenance. If what the priestess said was true about what going happen then you probably should have died. Remember it was a week before we found you." Jess let this sink in a moment before talking again. "I think your succubus nature saved you from dying but when we get the shard back Im not sure it will stop the process." Jess frowned a little. "Just remember Rikke Im hardly an expert so I could very wrong."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke silently listened out Jessica mussings "I didn't feel the enchanter grow weaker as I grew stronger." not to mention the succubus nature taking deeper root would explain her full acceptence of ther inner succubus... and her much more perverse actions... "So~ I gain energy through sex, without actually draining someones life." Rikke looked up thoughtfully "Let's try it out." the heroine smiled widely and before Jessica even knew it the girl was on top of her "Let's see just how this works. Best I find out with you than with some random lucky bastard again" she winked slyly.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess eeeked a little at the sudden change of position but she didn't fight it allowing Rikke to get on top. Jess grinned she had been wanting to do this all day but then she had a single concern work its way into her head and out her mouth. "Rikke what if........ what if this pushes you to the next step?" Rikke was on her however and her little friend wanted some action. Her own lust was building as well and it wouldn't belong before she screwed Rikke's brains out unless they stopped now.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke smiled warmly at her, running a finger along her lovers corsed, before finding the laces and teasingly tugging at them "If it's with you, I could only get better silly." the girls smiled earnestly and pulled out the lace, opening up the corset "Besides I'm not the kind of girl to turn to chastity." Rikke kissed Jessica gently before leaning out to remove her top and allow Jessica to do the same.

The rogue grinned happily at her lover beneath playfully running her hands up Jessica bountiful breast, much to her joy looked like Jessica was very much ready for a little fun. Rikke pinched on the nipples playfully, pulling them varying degrees before leaning down to suckle on them, as if to apologise.

"Not to mention, I did promise to celebrate the return of our friend... he's in shape right?" the pervy heroine paused a brief moment before winking happily at her lover and continued to service the breasts at hand, still keeping her dominant position. Though Rikkes pinches and nibbles did slightly hurt, the heroine acted with such childish glee, Jessica couldn't help but allow her free reign.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh!" Jess grinned at the semi rough treatment of her breasts but let Rikke have her fun. Her tail on the other hand started to part showing off what the protective spade sheath kept safe. Jess's tail cock was an impressive organ as large as Jess was tight and like the male organ it was it had its own mind at times. Making its way up between Jess's legs it prodded at Rikke's sex blocked by her new tough underwear. "He looks more than ready Rikke it seems to have missed you." Jess pulled Rikke close to her breasts as the rogue suckled at one of her massive tits. "I got a surprise for you." Jess held Rikke tight to her breasts as a warm fluid started to seep into Rikkes mouth. "Oooooh that feels goood."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well this was a surprise, Rikke continued to suckle on the girls nipples, drinking up her reward eargerly. Balacing teasing the girl with her tongue and suction of the warm fluids, the heroine shifted lightly getting into a more comfortable position, massaging Jessicas breast while she fed, even giving them the occasional rough squeeze.

Still with their friend proding and poking, Rikke had to stop if she wanted to proceed with her plan for the returned tail. The heroine nibbled light and actually took a good hold, pulling Jessicas breast back as she leaned out and letting it go. Rikke giggled warmly "So that's what you keep in those..." she licked her lips "Delicious." she winked slyly and moved her hands to the tail, it begged her attention afterall.

Rikke carefully lead the tail cock up to her lips and looked to it smiling "Oh I've missed you so much~ Yes I have~" the girl gave it a quick kiss and if it didn't expose the opportunity to lunge forward, she'd lead it to her breast and bury it in between her D's grinning gleefuly, chances were it would know what to do now...

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke guided the cock in between her impressive breasts where it almost immediately started to move back and forth between the mounds its precum starting coat the D's adding lubrication. Jess meanwhile leaned in for a deep kiss her hands on Rikke's ass pulling her in.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke squeezed her D's against the tail, feeling it's nimble and thick form grind against her body vigorous, a tease of whats to come. The girl was about to open her mouth, to make each thrust against her body all the more better, when suddenly Jessica slowly leaned up to her docking her breasts against the rogues own.

The heroine eyed Jessica innocently, almost expectingly as the tail slowly slithered up from in between the four breast bonanza. Rikke slid her hand down shifting her panties downwards, the tail could slip in under them or easily slide them off... then again Rikkes begging eyes and full lips offered another option.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The tail had worked its self into a frenzy of action rapidly thrusting between the set of breasts it found its self confined in. This of course cause Jess to take on a noticeable blush and break into a slight sweat. While it may of had a mind of its own it was still connected to Jess and its pleasure was her pleasure. Taking full advantage of the sweat lips before her Jess finished pulling Rikke into a kiss which lasted several seconds as their tongues dueled each other. Soon however the duel was interrupted as Jess moaned into Rikke's mouth quickly followed by warm jets of spunk hitting their locked faces splatting them both with cum.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke locked her hands with Jessica her eyes lost in the moment as the two kissed with the tail cock, hot, firm and slippery moving in between them. Their kiss seemed to last for quite a bit of time each girl doing her, while looking the other in eyes.

Still soon the moment was interupt with a cute a loud moan of surrender, as the tailcock couldn't stand the breatsful bliss it received. Exploding on both girls faces aimed more towards the pervy rogue.

The girl yelped cutely as the payload hit her, as she paused a brief moment, the spunk sliding in between her breast and down. Rikke licked her lips and swallowed whatever she caught, breathing hotly before unlocking her hands from Jessica and removing her panties to reveal her beautiful sex.

"Fuck me Jess" as if begging the girl looked her lover in eyes, awaiting to get guided to a fine fucking position.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Gladly" Jess slowly guided Rikke down to the bed kissing her as she went. Breaking away slightly Jess smiled as her second friend made an appearance. Biting her lip Jess took hold of Rikke's breasts her second cock standing firm and proud. Grabbing them and giving a firm squez she looked every bit the succubus she was. "Im gonna fuck your brains out!" Jess wasted little time getting to her promise. Shoving both members deep into Rikke being a little rough. Pumping away with wild abandon Jess grunted with need her twin members in perfect sync.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I can't wait" the girl smiled brightly, moments before feeling the double rod treatment enter her. Incomparable. Rikke moaned loudly and lewdly with yeah thrust andswering to the grunts from Jessica, a huge gleeful smile on her face as she looked over her lovers, busy fucking her. Sex with Jessica always felt special... not because of her skill, though that didn't hurt at all... it was just a special bond.

The bed echoed loudly as Jessica pounded away at Rikke, the girl locking her legs behind Jessica and ildulging in the sexual bliss. Each thrust echoing more wetly than before "More~ MORE~ Jess~~" shivers ran down Rikkes body, as the sexual bliss... and a rejuvenating stream filled her, each masterful thrust making the girl feel even more alive.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess continued to thrust away even when her body gave in and erupted into orgasm. This however only slowed her slightly as she began to thrust again shifting Rikke so that one leg rested on her shoulder. Jess grunted more as she plowed Rikke causing the bed to shake even more than it was before. It was passionate and primal and Rikke could feel Jess's nails dig into her skin slightly from the treatment.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not having the opportunity to grasp at her lover, Rikke clenched the sheets tightly and closed her eyes briefly unable to even muffle her moans. It wasn't only Jessica who succumbed to the sex as the heroine clenched up on the cocks, but didn't allow her body to get off the high. Both of the girls riding their orgasm high, whilst continueing their fuck.

Usually Rikke would catch Jessica in the brief moment of weakness post-orgasm, snatching the dominant position, but this time Jessica was just ravenous, not even really giving Rikke a moment of breather, much less a chance to fight back. Whatever got into her lover... Rikke absolutely adored it. Her expression relayed this clearly as her huge smile was clear in between the moans, the girls eyes closed briefly before turning to Jessica.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After yet another messy orgasm Jess slowed down but not because she was done but because she wanted to change positions one more time. Flipping Rikke over Jess resumed her dual cock assault from behind. Grabbing Rikke by the hips Jess thrust the woman onto her cocks forcefully. This continued for awhile Jess grunting and moaning more and more as she continued occasionally slapping Rikke's ass.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No! While it felt absolutely divine to just lie down and take it, Rikke wouldn't be the girl she was if she let Jess dominate completely. Rikke cried out in ecstasy as Jessica filled her up once more, giving a breather before turning the girl on all fours and giving her ass a good slap before aiming to continue on delivering her previous promise.

It was hard to focus, the heroines head dizzy and body begging for more, still she managed to quickly turn around and lunge at Jessica locking her into a kiss and sending them both to the other side of the bed, though this time Jessica on bottom.

Rikke didn't even bother breaking their kiss, as she quickly got into position, bending her knees and slowly lowering herself upon the rod, Jessica grabbing her ass and guiding her down. The tail anxious to get back into action.

The girl very briefly broke the kiss and in probably the most sultry voice Jessica heard Rikke ever use spoke up "So, my sweet succubus, what other tricks can you do?" the rogue smiled lewdly. It was up to Jessica whether she did something out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess held Rikke firmly at the hips trying to force her onto the shaft. Smiling at Rikke's sultry tone Jess put her shapshifting to work one more time. "I seem to recall you liked this to.." Changing shape Jess became the perfect mirror of Rikke well except with a tail cock on normal cock. "Bounce on me bounce like you never have before!" If Rikke did as requested Jess would help with the motions using her hands to aid Rikke's thrusts.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke eyes grew wide as she saw Jessica change to... the heroine herself, except for her red eyes. The sudden shock even caused Rikke to stop, for a very brief moment that Jessica would not have! "Bounce on me bounce like you never have before!" even her voice!

The heroine laughted merrily, as she quickly got into a splendid rhytm. Glee and a bright purple in her eyes, though her lover couldn't sense a demonic taint from them at all. It was likely the girls pervy nature rejoicing.

Though faster bounces were at risk of hurting the rogue she didn't care and enjoyed the moment moaning and laughing happily, before looking down to Jessica and kissing her deeply allowing the two mirror tongues to dance with each other, while her ass rode the fine shaft up and down.

"Oh~ It's not fair. I want to fuck you too..." the girl giggled lewdly, before returning back to the kiss.