What's new

Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 3 Sisters (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Oh... maybe she could bluff through?... well it was just her socks. "I'm good." she sighed lightly, her poker face complete throw aside. It was just some fun among girls anyway.

Hopefully the next set will be much more promising. The rogue had a 1 cloth advantage anyway!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I raise my pants any one else want to take that bet?" Janet quickly folded shaking her head while Venise quickly relented. Leaving Rikke the only challenger left.

OOC
Man Janet and Venise's hands suck

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke just playfully threw her socks into the pile letting the winner push them away, so she lost her socks what did her companions already lose? Whatever the case may be, Ace high was not something to bet your pants on.

"Onto the next then" she smiled warmly to her company.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They played several rounds but eventually the usually lucky rogue had a dry spell and was forced out due to nakedness. Sitting there having lost was a new experience for the rogue. The question was what was she going to do about it?

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So it's come to this... Rikke had her legs crossed lightly, Venise grinning like a all too happy cat with Janet joining her with a smile at the sight. Somehow the heroine managed to be the first one to reach her final piece of clothing. Meanwhile Mary almost forgot to look over her cards, so enthralled by the sight of the heroine naked body. Her elastic, smooth skin, her exceptionally perky C's and ever so round ass... her long--- * fingersnap* "I put these two away" Rikke leaned forward with a smile bringing Mary back to reality.

Once again Rikke held a pair of kings... well it won her last time here goes nothing "A pair of kings!" the rogue grinned happily, beating Janets pair of queen, Mary had nothing and Venise "Yay~~!" had a royal flush...?!

Venise eagerly took the panties and grinned at Rikke with pure glee, hopefully Rikke didn't miss the part where it was said the girls KEEP their winnings. Otherwise... well...

Whatever the case, the heroine sighed lightly and almost shamelessly stood up only keeping a hand over her treasure much to the crowds dismay "D'oh~ I was just getting on a roll too!" a losing roll, but it didn't matter.

Rikke would walk over to the bed and sit down comfortably looking around and checking over the girls playing the game. Who'd be next to lose? And what else of note was in the room to begin with?

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well better to lose at cards than in a dungeon. Heading over to the all to girly bed Rikke found a well hidden box. Pulling it out Rikke found that it was Mary's naughty box. It held her dildo and a few drawing of naked woman quite a few with cocks. Taking a look back over at the group It seemed Venise had one another round causing Mary to finally lose her pink bra. Still her snooping had gone unnoticed. Other things in the room where of a less intimate nature. On her book stand sat a little notebook with a latch and lock. One her vanity sat a comb as well as a few horse figures that seemed to be carved out of wood. These looked newer and seemed far to anatomically correct for simple toys. Moving on Rikke found a faded poster of Sapphire Sylph announcing her planned tour dates.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke smiled blushing at the drawings, looked like Mary had quite the taste when it came to possible partners. Though how did she even learn such girls even existed? The rogue glanced over to her just as she lost her bra, looking over seemed Venise was poised to strip both of the girls in a fairly convincing fashion no less!

Still a naughty box, is for private eyes only! Rikke quickly placed it away and looked around once more. For a girl as seemingly tomboyish as she was, the most certainly seemed a little princess hideout. Heck complete with posters! Rikke could only give a weak smile at Sylphies poster, perhaps it was best not to tell of her fate.. or her new life. Hopefully Yuna will treat her right!... or Sylphie will treat Yuna right.

At any rate there was little to nothing of note here, some figurines, posters and sheets. Thankfully the house was really warmed up meaning the girls could stay naughty for most of it, if need be.

Rikke approached the girls and sat down in her position "So~ how's it going?" hm~ perhaps there were other games the girls could play... something truthful and daring.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm winning Mistress!" Venise was all to happy with this outcome. Though it seemed Janet would give her a run for her money. Between the two of them they had almost all the cloths though not with out their own losses. Venise was bare chested but her steadly growing pile was making the others sweat. Mary herself was down to her panties and if things didn't go well then she would be the next one out. Janet on the other hand still had her pants bra and panties. Janet was all to focused on her cards while Mary was gazing at the nude flesh around her a dopy grin on her face especially if Rikke came into view.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The heroine would not only come in sight, but sit next to her! Though unlike Mary most of the girls all around were far from being shy to show off their skin "Mary~ do you often play such games?" the thought of this being her first strip poker crossed Rikkes mind, a pefect chance to tease her lightly.

The rogue looked over to their host smiling warmly, her orange wavy hair falling on her D's only partly covering them as her gorgious body below rested, the girls was casually sitting on her knees "M~?" the rogue placed her hands on her lap and pushed her cup together, making any man stir... not to mention a particulary bi-curious girl.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary was of course hooked so much in fact she missed trading in her cards. "Uhh I uhhh" She of course jumped when Janet shouted "FULL HOUSE!" Looking over surprised and then at her hand of nothing she blushed and removed her panties. "Y-yes... I never had many friends... and well I did alot of reading when I was younger..." Her eyes couldn't leave Rikke's breasts.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that proved that, Mary was very much interested in her own sex. If her previous adoration with Janet weren't enough to hint at it "Hum~ looks like we're the first two out." she smiled brightly to their host "Let's leave these two Titans of the cards to their tug of war." Rikke giggled warmly looking over Janets driven face and Venises gleeful, but competetive smirk. It would be a surely a battle for the ages... but the rogue wasn't a big enough card lover to stick around.

Having a fun if a little perverse conversation on the other... Rikke would take Marys hand and help her over to the bed where both would sit. Though as sign of modesty Rikke would always sit on her kness or cover her treasure otherwise, perhaps it would be a tad too much for poor Mary if Rikke sat her at her usual manner "So~ do your brothers know..." the rogue leaned forward teasingly, a knowing grin on her face "That you share their adoration of girls."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary of course blushed and shook her head slightly in a no motion. "I think their wives might suspect though. They give me funny looks." Mary laid on her bed covering her treasure and breasts with her hands and arms. "I guess... I just wanted to know. I mean all the boys around here are nice but they just didn't do it for me."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"So you've never found another girl like yourself?" Rikke looked to Mary curiously "As in... keen to experiment?" stray thoughts began rushing past Rikkes mind, well it would be a darn shame to leave the farmgirl curious and in question like that. The rogue looked over the girls fairly curvy body, the manual work and fresh air doing nothing short of wonders sculpturing her.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mary's face was full blush now as Rikke eyed her body. "Maybe....." Her two comrades still absorbed into their game had no idea that Rikke was seducing the farm girl right behind them. Mary bit her lip and she started to tremble slightly.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke smirked dominately at Mary "Venise, Janet!" she suddenly called out "Could you close that door... That's enough card games for now." the rogue turned to her companions with purple eyes "I know a better game we can play." the heroine winked slyly to her companions before turning back to Mary and pushing up from her knees to crawl forward across the bed towards their hostess, who eyed them like a doe at an approaching carriage lights.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Venise quickly dropped the cards and headed over to the door and shut it gently. Janet sighed slightly "I was winning too." Looking over at her knight Rikke noted she was undoing her bra as well. "Oh... well.... all.. of you?"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke giggled warmly at her companions "Oh? Janet you'll be joining in too?" she'd wink slyly and turn to Venise "Well as the winner you get to pick what will you take care of - the kiss, her nippies or her cunny." it was likely right around now it set in to Mary what she got herself into!

The heroine turned back to their hostess and finished her crawling approach "Don't be shy. We all have plenty of experience." the rogue gently placed her hand on the girls own and would ever so gently guide it aside a wicked smile on her face as she peered into Marys eyes, barely inched from her face "So Ven, what will you take?"

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Humm?" Janet got up her panties still on as she got on the bed with the other girls. "I think Ill take the cunny." Grinning Janet moved towards the damp sex. Even Rikke grinned at the choice after all Janet had proved to her how talented her tongue could be during their time in the brothel. Venise bounded over and cupped her hands around Rikke's DDs. "I'll take the Mistress!" As Venise added her weight to the bed it squeaked a little but held thankfully it was of sturdy construction.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke suddenly blushed as suddenly she felt Venise lunge onto the bed, her hands sliding past Rikkes sides to cup her D's! All the confidence and dominance from before instantly got switched to quirky playfullness "Hey~!" the heroine looked down to the two hands, giving her bust a tight squeeze much to a snicker from behind her.

"Well it is the winners pick." she grinned happily looking back with a bright grin. Her D's still cupped Rikke looked to Mary with cute smile, her long luscious hair now spread aside to show the hands on her fully "Mary do you have any fun toys around here... or something else we could use." she winked slyly, but didn't move off the girl quite yet.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke could feel the girl tremble beneath her occasionally tensing when Janet hit a sensitive spot. "I-I have one toy... OH!" Mary bucked lightly her voice interrupted. Meanwhile Venise had started to nibble on Rikke's neck while her hand moved to massage her devious d's.