What's new

Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Chapter 3 Sisters (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

"I don't hate Ella... I only hate whats she's done, Jess." Rikke kept her sad eyes on Yenna for a brief moment longer, even while hearing her lovers voice, before turning around and smiling lightly "That's no dress to wear to a funeral..." making the joke the rogue was about to break a smirk, but instantly cut it off and looked to Jessica as if this wasn't the place or time for such things... at all "I'll be in the tower shortly. See you soon Jess." clearly the rogue was in no mood to rejoice with her lover, nor was this a place to show happiness.

With that Joldra and Rikke should and likely would leave the place, perhaps the demons at the very least were able to respect their commander and conqueror of the enemy lord.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Rikke don.. HEY!"

"To late you promised me Jessica back to the Chair of Vivian's delights!"

With that the portal with Jessica closed. Leaving Rikke with Joldra. Thankfully the demon waited till they where out of camp to speak up.

"Hey Toots I know your all sad and stuff but.. you just passed a free ride to the manor." Joldra looked at Rikke quisically before shrugging and keeping up with the rogue.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"What?" Rikke snapped out of her glum state and looked to Joldra " 'Toots?' " the heroine covered her mouth and laughed merrily at the word, she certainly needed that. Still with the laughter dieing down, the rogue could finally think straight once more "Oh! You're right! It's a few days travel! Maybe we can go through here!" the rogue would quickly dash back into the camp and ask any of the nearby guards who she cold talk to for transportation.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They all looked at Rikke a moment before pointing to where Ella had walked off. "Oh.. this should be fun.... Well snap to it." Joldra slapped Rikke's butt while pushng her forward. "Go play nice with your sister."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke would nod to the troops and turn to leave only for a surprisingly strong slap to echo out, almost making the girl yelp out! The heroine growled at Joldra and rubbed her tush all too luscious tush, before moving onwards where shown. Be it she encounter Ella or not, wouldn't affect the rogue much. She only told the truth, even if tone may not have been fully justified.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke would turn the corner of the tent only to hear afew whispered chuckles. Still looking back would silence them rather quickly. Still a moment later Rikke found the demoness crying.

"Alone so alone now..." Ella's voice was heaped with emotion as she tremebled. All around her the plant life of the swamp was dying or dead the once green vegitation no wilted or blacked. The shadow cloak was gone revealing a torn maids dress as her garment. It was much like the others she had seen during her exploration of the manor so long ago. "Shes gone the only one who loved me." Clearly Ella had no idea Rikke was present and it was up to the rogue to either let this pass or interrupt the woman.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love... Rikkes eyes widened at the words, could the relationship between Ella and Yenna be more than just tool and mistress... As curious as Rikke was she respected Yenna and even Ella too much to just eavesdrop, the heroine would knock on the nearest surface and in a silent voice address the sister "Ella?"

Still seeing the clear deathly touch the woman had, Rikke would keep a safe distance away from her. Just in case.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Almost as Rikke knocked the sister bolted upright her shadow cloak reforming around her. "How much did you hear...." Ella's voice had shifted to a cold dark tone. Though as she looked at Rikke the rogue could see fresh lines of makeup running down her cheeks.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The rogue would motion for Joldra to wait "Only a few words, but it was enough." she'd not return the hateful gaze, but instead keep a calm if a tad sad expression "Yenna... wasn't just the commander of the Sisters forces. Not to you, was she?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No... she wasn't it..." Ella stood firm her poise perfect her voice cold but the show had lost its magic. Rikke could see threw the taited maids shell. Sure she looked corruptive and evil but inside was a lonely woman who had lost a lover and a friend. There was a hefty amount of anger in her voice though no doubt generated by what Ella thought Rikke's role in the death of her lover was.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke gave the girl a light smile and looked up reminiscing "She was a special one wasn't she. My companions and allies despised her, but I never even considered it." the heroine turned to Ella "Her crazed side subdued more and more as we traveled together... " if the girl cared to listen Rikke would tell her about their travels, the holy water, Yennas growing kindess and especially about her heroism in the final battle. The fervor when she saw a comrade fall and the final blow she dealt. However telling Ella that Yenna sacrificed herself so Rikke, a complete stranger to Ella would live, the rogue left out. Only mentioning the Masters final act of self-destruction, taking the life of the who ended it.

"In the end she's the true hero. We only assisted her on her travel." the rogue smiled kindly "If what you said was true, I thought you deserved to know, how Yenna final journey went."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ella listened to Rikke not flinching at all. Any signs of emotion where well hidden now so Rikke could only guess at what Ella felt. Though when she spoke next it seemed to have eased her anger somewhat. "Then she had regained some of her grace that I had stolen..... Im glad of that... she desirved to feel pure once more.. At lest one of us will. Leave me.. please."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Of course. Just how can I reach the manor?" at the plea for privacy Rikke spurred to movement instantly, she knew that sometimes... especially in such cases, one had to be alone. Once given instructions Rikke would nod and turn towards wherever she had to.

Though before she left the rogue would pause "Ella, if you ever want to speak to someone, I really don't mind. It's the least I can do." giving the girl a kind smile, Rikke got the bored out of her mind demoness and lead the way onwards... if given a chance return the slap on the butt to get her moving.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ella simply pointed at Rikke's mirror. "It was Yenna's treasure it." With that she turned away and walked on the plants around her wilting as she passed. Pulling the mirror up Rikke looked to find Jess fending off the girl from before who seemed to have a makeup poof in her hand.

"Just sit still Jessie! Vivian won't hurt you!" Jessica didn't look in any real danger but she could tell her lover had suffered some cosmetic experiments. Her makeup was completely diffrent from before and her hair was done in a diffrent style.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The mirror was Yennas? Rikke looked to the silver steel in wonder, though coincidentally caught the almost comical sight of Jessica getting too pampered for her own good. The rogue giggled playfully and called out to her lover "Hey~ Mind if I steal Jessica for a bit, Ms. Tailor." Rikke didn't quite know who the woman was, but clearly she was a tailor of some sort... be it improv or not.

Hopefully reaching Jessica the rogue smiled sheepishly to her "Jess... I may have er... missed the ride to the Manor, earlier. How do I get to you guys?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girl with the blue eyes and blonde hair looked at Rikke a moment as her and Jess where in their struggle. It was then that Rikke caught the resmblence to Victoria.

"Humph Vivi cannot work with all these interruptions. Standing up the girl walked out leaving Jess panting and half covered in makeup.

"Thank the gods Rikke..... phew... Ive had enough make overs for one day." Getting up Jessica brushed herself off. "Please turn off the mirror Rikke we don't want any inteferance." A moment later a shimmering portal opened next to Rikke showing off a much tidier Jess. She was busy washing the excess makeup off. "Just step on through."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So that was indeed Vivian? Her mannerisms couldn't be more different from her mothers. Still with her gone it was only Rikke and Jess left "Hum~ I dunno. Your hair could use a few more curls." the rogue teased her lover, who quite frankly had a far too elaborate curly style applied to her.

"Turn it off?" the rogue blinked, honestly the mirror worked via sight, but if she turned it off then--- the answer came before Rikke could even finish her sentence, an entrance appeared right in front of her "Joldra! We're going!" Rikke called out the demoness, leaving her in the swamp with the grunts seemed like something particulary rude.

Still hopefully the portal would allow two people transportation and then... finally "Don't tell me you could've done that whenever you wanted to." the rogue entered the room with a huge smile, though seemed to contain herself just... long enough.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jess blushed and glomped Rikke. "They wouldn't let me kept my room sealed so I couldn't use magic. Its been so long Rikke I almost gave up hope. Three years without seeing you... seemed forever." Jessica held Rikke for a long moment not bothering to let her go even as Joldra entered the room.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While Jessica reaction may have been slightly more subtle, after the brief moment of intentional silence the rogue cried out happily and rushed hug her lover deeply, even dashing into a kiss, that grew deep very quickly! Break the kiss, was quite a difficult fear, though after the two managed the feat, the rogue tugged playfully and Jessicas lower lips and grinned widely "Gave up? Hum~ Did someone forget what the handbook says." she'd giggle playfully and smile widely "A heroine always keeps her promises."

Rikke wouldn't let go for quite a long time, even as Joldra entered this didn't seem to phase the rogue at all. Though if she spoke, that would indeed force the moment to a brief pause "Oh Jess, this is Joldra. Yes, that Joldra." she'd keep a smile as she spoke "She helped me find you and worked as the insider in the masters army."

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jessica eyed the succubus a moment before turning back to Rikke. "Come on lets get out of here. We'll collect Janet and leave this awful place." Jessica pulled Rikke by the hand as she lead her to a door. Looking about Rikke saw that Jess lived in a very large room or suite all to her self. Her bedroom itself was large and well furnished wiith several mirrors as well as numorous dressers neatly packed with cloths. The next room was a sitting room with a fireplace. This room was coverd in gold leaf and naked statues of men and woman. Several well crafted peices of furniture adored this place as well as a book shelf that was kept a mess. Apparently Jess had been reading during her stay.