Re: Who Rules the Ruins (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Rolls
Rikke pleasures Rhea Oral and Penetration: 50pp
??? pleasures Rikke oral: 12pp orgasms and is stunned
Status
Rhea 5/55pp
Rikke 40/40pp stunned
??? 32/32 pp

Rikke dove right back to the task at hand expertly bringing Rhea to the brink again. Rhea may be nearly unbeatable in combat but in the sack she was at Rikke's mercy. However the Rogue was hindered as her own orgasm ripped threw her thanks to the unseen partner in the threesome. "So close already again..." Rhea's voice sounded surprised but between the moans Rhea just pulled her in deeper. Causing the girl to squirm and shudder.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The teasing Rikke received was so unrefined and shy, but the consistent pace and overall gentle nature of it slowly, but surely built up pressure in the girl. Making her legs shiver ever so slightly as she was nearing her peak and give even more energy into pleasing Rhea. It wouldn't take long for Rikke to finally succumb to the third members eager foreplay as the rogue came on once more, letting out a muffled moan over Rhea clit sending strong vibartions through the Kitsunes sex.

Rikke would've liked to catch her breath, but Rhea in an almost animalistic frenzy held her down. She wasn't going nowhere till her task was done. Rikke didn't have much choice, so why not go all out to make sure the Kitsune wouldn't even have the strength to hold her down after this! Her hand now aimed directly at the precise point where the Kitsune is driven wildly the most, if previously Rikke didn't use all that much strentgh in her finger thrusts now she was flat out moving the Kitsunes body back and forth with each thrust. If compared to a proper fucking Rhea was getting absolutely railed.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls
Rikke pleasures Rhea penetration (treating this round as Kama sutra as well). 37pp Rhea orgasms and is stunned
??? pleasures Rikke oral twice (Rikke was stunned for one round): 25pp
Status
Rhea: 55/55pp stunned
Rikke: 15/40pp
???: 32/32pp

Rikke plunged into Rhea with wild abandon which was more than enough to send the kitsune over her edge and in fact Rhea cumed so hard it squirted forcefully everywhere thanks to Rikke's efforts and its sheer strength. This had the desired effect of Rhea releasing Rikke from her grip. The partner behind her did her best to keep up the pace but was quickly getting left behind not yet brave enough to give Rikke the same treatment she was giving Rhea. Still with the cum flying Rikke didn't stop but kept up her effort causing Rhea's legs to flare open while one hand was brought up to her mouth to bite one fingure in an effort to muffle the moans it didn't help. Rhea's other hand was trying its best not find some purchase on the floor but it was have little effect as well.

Rikke looked up at Rhea the kitsune's large tits shaking violently from Rikke's efforts obscured the other woman's face. It was probably a good thing for if Rhea had seen that Rikke's eyes had turned from blue to purple she probably would have freaked out. Rikke for her part was lost to her efforts the moment almost acting out in slow motion. "Yes Rikke enjoy it be it let it fill you." A familiar voice from her dreams filtered into her head. "This is what we are made for to give and receive pleasure." Rikke could feel ghostly hands wrap around her teats and squeeze them. "You know Rikke we can make it better we can make sure these girls have a night to remember you by." Rikke could feel a tingle just above her pussy in the place Jess had always grown her friend for her. "All you have to do is let me in and that joy can be yours again." Rhea screamed Rikkes name again distracting the rogue slightly. "Rikke don't" was that Jess voice? "Ignore the failed succubus and listen to me Rikke I can make all your perverse dreams and pleasures yours." An image of Rhea and Selina collared and licking her feet filled her vision. "Doesn't that excite you don't you want to have that power? Men and women would throw themselves at our feet just to see your face. Men would go to war and enslave nations just for a night with you." A flash of white light filled Rikkes vision for a moment. "Come on Rikke accept me and you will have all your desires." "NO RIKKE I NEED YOU! DON'T LISTEN TO HER." It was Jess voice again. Looking around Rikke could help but yell. "JESS WHERE ARE YOU?" Rikke spun around looking for her lover her friend her mate. "Over here Rikke!" Spinning to face the source of the voice Rikke could see a woman in red with very similar traits to her self holding Jess in her arms comforting her. The woman looked up at Rikke and smiled and beckoned for Rikke to join the embrace. "No join me Rikke!" another figure in purple and black leather sat on a black throne with Selina and Rhea chained to it. This woman also looked alot like Rikke though her face was cruel and beautiful instead of warm and beautiful. She also had black wings and a wicked looking tail. "I am your future you and destiny." "Rikke where are you? Why havn't you found me?" it was Jess and she sounded sad. Rikke had to make a choice she knew either way this dream wouldn't end until she did.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke slowly but surely got sucked more and more into the surreal feeling the voice brought with it. Every whisper enticing the girl to get closer and closer, everything the voice said was true, how wonderful it would be! Rhea would make an excellent playmate and the joys of training the bashful Selina. Oh~ yes! Rikke was about to reach out towards the source, when Jessicas voice and a bright light pierced the seeming illusion around her. Though she wasn't alone... who was holding her, not so much captive, but in a loving and caring embrace...

The two visages stood on either side of the girl as if two opposing forces, but which path shall the girl choose.

Rikkes been an exceptionally good girl, another point for Venus side!

Though Rikkes gaze lingered on the visage of the dominant female her answer was clear to the leather-laden female who only snarled with narrowed eyes "You can't run from yourself forever, Rikke... " with that the female disappeared. It was hardly a choice... she could never abbandon Jessica! Not to that warm almost purifying feeling the light gave off felt so homely to the girl. "Jessica!" Rikke quickly dashed towards her friend, some tears of joy and slight regret running cross her face "I can't find you! We've beaten the cloaks but you were gone! Where are you Jess!" the rogue continued to dash forward though the visage seemed to constantly keep it's distance.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The image of Jess seemed to draw away but the figure in red smiling at the rogue stayed and wrapped her up in an embrace. "You'll find her Rikke I know you will." The figure was warm and inviting at Rikke could feel herself sinking in not wanting to leave. Feeling kiss on her head the warm woman was gone and Rikke came to just as her orgasme rocked her causing her to see stars. Rikke could feel Rhea pull her close and whisper something to her that sound like. "Ive been called many things Rikke but Jessica was never one of them. I think we've had our fun lets get cleaned up."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke blinked a few times... what just happened? Well whatever the case she was back "Oh was I... talking out loud..." Rikke blushed madly as Rhea smiled at the rogue in a knowing fashion, but far too flushed and tired to do much else. With Rhea completely and utterly satisfied Rikke couldn't help but feel especially pleased herself... and she never did thank her silent friend.

Rikke finally turned around on her back to look back who was the secret member "Selina..." the heroine beamed and strong smile at the elf, who blushed madly at her actions. Not giving Selina even a chance to say something Rikke quickly slipped right near the girl and gave a gentle, but passionate kiss "Thank you so much." the heroine looked the elf in the eyes earnestly "I'll return the favor someday. Promise." Rikke winked slyly and slipped back into the bath, which thankfully unlike last time the girl had her fun, was still as hot and clean as before.

'Jess... I'll you find you. I promise. Hang in there a little bit longer' with that thought in mind Rikke would rest and wash up, giving the other friendly gossip if either had the will or strentgh to do so left.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The three girls chated for a bit with Selina doing most of the talking sense Rhea and Rikke had tired themselves out with their "fun" it was pleasant and relaxing which let Rikke's mind forget at lest for now the strange dreams she had been having lately. After all was said and done Rikke had dressed herself in some nice cloths provided by Rhea that where a far better fit than Runes wardrobe. Willow of course was waiting for her just outside the bath panting happily and began to wag his tail when Rikke made her appearance. As promised she had taken her bath and relaxed a little so she could go question the prisioners if she wanted or catch some sleep after all the battle and fight had been in the wee hours of the morning and no one would blame her for resting abit after all they weren't going anywhere soon.

Rewards
5xp

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke crouched down to her pup who promptly jumped right into the girls arms "Come on Willow, Rikke needs to rest a wee bit" the heroine was far too tired to do anything right now, both the battle and her fun with Rhea really worked a number on the girls stamina.

The room was barely a brisk walk away, so moments later the rogue reached her temporal residence. Rikke quickly removed the borrowed clothing, including the new bra Rhea got her, which made Willow look away shyly till the girl got into bed. It was no silk, but it felt so darn good. Willow wasted no time jumping right next to the girl and lieding down nearby, the bed was king sized so both of them had more than enough room in there. "You're sleepy too, Willow?" Rikke smiled at the pup and gave him a gentle kiss on the head, before getting comfy and drifting off to a quick nap.

When she wakes she's gonna need to find the camp interogation expert... not so much for tips, but for punishment if the captives didn't work with her. It's going to be a nasty day, but if the survivors know anything about Jessica, she'll find out... no matter the cost.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Willow snuggled up close to the girl as she rested and yawned cutely before drifting off to sleep as well. Rikke wasn't sure how long she rested but she awoke to sunlight streaming in threw a window on the roof and to willow licking her face. The pup was in exceptionally energetic mood and barked and yip excitedly running over to the end of the bed and back again. Hazarding a look Rikke found a fairly large and quite dead rat resting at the foot of the bed. Willow just sat panting his little fluffy chest all puffed out. Well it was certainly a surprise it looks like her guard dog actually caught something.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A cold sweat drop ran down Rikkes face... that was one BIG rat "T-Thanks Willows." the pup barked loudly wagging his tail happily. Well he did watch out for the girl "My hero" Rikke snickered lightly and kissed the puppy on his head once more, before roughing up his hair playfully. Still it was best not to think what Willows tongue was in contact befor eit licked the girl awake... yup Rikke completely blocked that out.

Rikke yawned lightly doing some stretching in bed, the pup michieviously jumping on the girls stretched waist. The sudden weight not only interupted the girls yawn but also slipped the covers away from her breasts, Willow curiously turned his head, to which Rikke quickly covered her exposed assests with one arm and tapped the pup on the nose "No free peeks mister, come on scoot." the rogue snickered lightly as the puppy jumped right out of the bed, letting the girl get dressed. It's going to a rough day... best get started. Now where did Rhea say their interogator lived.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke tried to think about her brief tour neither Rune or Rhea mentioned anything about a dedicated interrogator so it looked like it would be up to the girl to see if any warg muscle would back up her questions with force or at lest threat of force. Slipping into some cloths Rikke went down stairs Willow on her heels. Heading past a window Rikke could hear voices with one sounding familiar. Looking out the window Rikke could see a cart full of prostitutes all decked out for a night of fun being prepped for a return trip to the Silken Princess. One a blonde was resisting the guards shouting something at them. "I need to speak to your leader one of my friends might be in danger. Please I need to talk to Rhea!" Enough of this strumpet get in the cart and back to your whoring Im in no mood for your games!" "Please this is no game I need to speak to Rhea!" The more the blonde spoke the more her voice sounded familiar if only Rikke could place it? Watching the sight unfold as one of the wargs simply picked the girl up and placed her on the wagon Rikke caught a glimpse of a collar.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"W-wait! Hold the wagon!" Rikke quickly shouted out the window and ran outside "I think I know her!" the wargs loading the girls all stood aside "Make way for the hero of the Black War!" "I told you don't have to call me that..." Rikke blushed lightly, killing Reginald in mere moments earned the girl significant respect from the camp and even a title. "Janet? Janet is that you?" the rogue quickly approached the girl resisting the wargs.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Rikke? Rikke is that you? by the gods I thought you where dead or worse!" It was indeed Janet who had been resisting the wargs. Struggling past the guards Janet ran right into Rikke hugging her tight which only brought giggles and whistles from prostitute and warg alike. "I thought that bastard Reginald got you I was so worried Rhea wouldn't let me join the attack force sent after him. After I saw Jessica I was so worried for you." Janet continued to hold Rikke slight tears in her eyes.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Jessica?! You saw Jess?!" Rikke quickly pulled Janet off and held her firmly, awaiting an answer with widened eyes. "Boys hold the wagon for a bit please." Rikke looked over the wargs with a stoic face "no" would be an answer the girl would not accept. "Let's take this inside Janey..." Rikke quickly lead the girl inside to listen to her story.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Janet went inside with Rikke and began to speak so fast Rikke had to slow her down a bit. "I was working the commons as I usually do when I saw some hooded men enter the princess. While normal I wouldn't bat and eye at it they just ignored the hostess and went straight through to the back which I thought strange. Even stranger still is after a short while Sasha cleared the place giving all the customers a free ride with a girl of their choice as long as they did it now. Thankfully it was a slow night so I was able to hide and see what happened. The hooded figures left and came back with Jessica though she looked beat up and out of it. Their was a discussion and then some coin changed hands and then Sasha had Jess taken back to her quarters. I was so worried if they had gotten Jess what had happened to you. I had to find out so I used what contacts I had and even gave a few favors to find out what was going down. When I found out the nature of the deal I volunteered to go in the first lot but the wargs intercepted us before we got to the point of entry and well you know the rest. Now tell me what happened with you and Jess in the ruins?" Rikke could see a slight look of discuss when Janet mentioned giving a few favors to find out what had happened before looking back at Rikke waiting for her to answer the prostitute.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke smiled at her friend, she did so much just out of worry for the two adventurers "Janet you really didn't have to do this... but thank you." the rogue hugged her lovingly "As for our story... we managed to get the badge from the ruins, but on our way back Reginald and his thugs attacked us... it ended bad. They knocked me out and got Jessica, heck they probably would've gotten me too if not for the wargs coming in for the rescue." Rikke sighed "After that I've been an honorary member of the Black Wargs and assaulted Reginalds gang. Let's just say the cloaks and Reginald did not survive yesterdays assault" a smile cracked from Rikke.

"Are you certain it was Jessica?" the rogue quickly got back to business "I'd never forget you two..." Janet blushed lightly "So Sasha, bought her off Reginald..." Rikkes eyes slightly narrowed "That... bitch..." It wasn't a secret Rikke already hated the mistress from the get-go, but she even had Jessica... caressing her, kissing her and probably forcing her to forget her friends!

Rikke took a deep breath to calm herself "...how am I going to get her out of there..." the Silken Princess had one of the most pristine guards in all of Endur and there was no way to prove Sasha really had Jessica. No matter how strong the wargs were, they couldn't attack or demand anything from the brothel...

The heroine looked out the window into the cart as a sly smile formed on her face "Rikke?" "Janet are there any new girls on that wagon?" Rikke turned to Janet her eyes beaming with a plan known only to her "Also, Matt!" Rikke called out to a nearby warg who just now happened to pass by, she picked up quite a few names during her brief stay "Please tell Rhea I have to meet with her immediately... like right now." Rikke smiled to herself and looked to Janet for an answer.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Matt looked at Rikke and nodded before hustling off. "Well Im not sure but I doubt she would notice a few new ones." Janet nodded at Rikke catching onto her plan slighly. Rhea came down stairs yawning her sleeping shirt hanging at an odd angle. "This better be good Rikke I was having a good long nap."

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Rhea I have to meet Saul right now. It's important... Oh and Matt get the girls in the wagon something decent to drink and eat while they wait" Rikke smiled at Rhea as she quickly, but gently took her hand "No time to waste, let's go"

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Matt hold that order at lest till I get an explanation first." Rhea looked annoyed with Rikke but not in the angry sort of way. "Anyway Saul is off trying to gather support to counter DeGravel's play at power. I wouldn't be able to get a hold of him even if I wanted to." Rhea was still rubbing sleep from her eyes which probably caused her to be a little short with Rikke. SHe looked cute this way and one would never suspect her deadly skills if this had been their first impression of her. "Matt Bacon and eggs NOW!" Matt jumped and ran off to follow his orders.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke growled lightly "Dangit..." with a sigh the girl proceeded to explain the situation "I know where Jessica is..." "Really? That's great! Just let--" "In the Silken Princess, as Sashas private collection trophy..." Rikke looked up at Rhea "I won't ask the wargs for further help, besides I know you can't demand the Silken Princess to surrender Jess, especially without having any proof." Rhea raised an eyebrow "And how did you find all this out?" Rikke glanced back to Janet "A very good friend from the inside told me, Regi sold her to Sasha."

"So~... I was thinking perhaps Saul could hide my appearance and I infiltrate the Princess with the wagon girls."

Last edited: