Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: An Easy Score (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

Rikke made her back to the doors she had heard the voices from. Straining her hears to hear anything else of importance Rikke waited.

Vance: Barlix are you almost ready?

Barlix: Yeah yeah you know Vance you should lighten up.

Vance: And you should take your duty more seriously.

Barlix: Relax Vance Gavix has yet to show up and give us a patrol route. Heh he's probably still railing Victoria that blonde bombshell. Rikke could clearly picture the demon making thrusting motions. Man I wish I could get my hands on her. A sharp whistle followed.

Vance: Barlix keep your mind on the upcoming duty why in the hells did I get saddled with you as my partner.

Barlix: You know big guy one of these days I'm gonna get ya to relax. Grab a couple good whores and..

Vance: I'm not interested.

Barlix: Really I don't believe that one bit unless you like men.

Vance: .........

Barlix: ..... Oh..... Um.... well.... shit.... I think I'm going to go see whats taking Gavix so long... yeah.

Vance: Don't be gone to long I might get lonely and come looking for you. Rikke could picture the smile and hear the satisfaction in Vance's voice.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 36/36 Conditions: Fine
Allies:
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'Wait so... this Hance and... Nevermind that!' Rikke could've hardly asked for a better setup, but she didn't have nearly enough time to actually use it!

Ambush him? Not enough shadows or room. Attack him right of the bat? No... bad idea. The girl was quickly running short on time as the demons footsteps already neared her. 'Think fast Rikke! I know!' the girl always had one ace up her sleeve be it getting caught, whenever she wanted trick someone or flatout rob a person blind this was her go to gift...

Her looks. Without giving it a second thought, Rikke quickly unbuckled her leather armor top and removed it right along with her undershirt, revealing her glorious D held lovingly in Jess's gift. Before the demon made his way out Rikke also unsheathed her short sword and slid it across the hall towards the entrance she came from, along with her now removed garments. She didn't make it far, moments later the demon already opened the door, quickly turning around just barely beyond the empty sleeping quarters entrance Rikke got into position 'Showtime!'

"Don't sweat it, be right back." the demon finally entered the hallway, where the heroine awaited him. Turning towards the exit the demon instanly noticed the scantily-clad girl. "Vance!" he quickly went for his weapon, but before he could finish unsheathing or warning his friend Rikke interupted him with a struggling voice.

"M-mister..." the girl did a few hot pants, her body leaned forward to make sure the demon had an exceptional view of her fantastic bosoms "Help... help me..." the demon watching her slightly raised his hand to his friend signaling a "wait". Rikke took care to keep her voice low enough so the man in the room would not hear her, but the one infront could understand her quite clearly. "The men upstairs they gave me something... OH~ so hot" Rikke looked at the man with begging eyes, her hand slipping under her sexy bra as she seemingly groped herself roughly. "Why can't I~ Mmmmhaaa~" the girl released another stiffled moan, her face starting to genuilely blush. Rikke was an actress, the whole act hardly had any effect at the moment to her body, but doing this infront of the demon didn't quite excite her as much as embarass... still the "shock and cock" approached hardly ever failed to make men drop their defenses and vigilance... among other things.

Rikke once more looked to the man puckering her lips slightly and mouthing a "please". Before she crashed into the nearby empty room.

Vance surely heard slight murmurings in the hallway, but awaited his friends word.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke stealth hidden weapon: Success 46 vs 23

Baslix approached the room with a fare amount of caution. If the Sesul and Jiam had drugged the girl then why didn't they flaunt their trophy after all it wasn't like the two buddies to share. Still as he opened the door to the other room wide and he couldn't help but like what he saw. A human female apparently ready hot and willing lay before him. Still something seemed off there hadn't been any news of new captives. Though his desire was through the roof his misgivings still head sway but...... what Vance doesn't know won't kill him.

"Oh it was nothing Vance just giant rat. Ill go look for Gavix now." A discontented grunt was the only acknowledge ment Vance apparently gave Baslix before he turned his lust filled eyes on Rikke. "Now sweet thing I think well have some time to ourselves." Drawing his blade he pointed it threatening at Rikke. "If you don't want to bleed little girl I suggest you get to work." With that he popped open his trousers presenting his very firm demon rod for Rikke to service.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'It never fails...' though she did manage to get the man to abbandon his friend, the demon was still weary and cautious at this sudden morsel. Looked like she'd have to continue her act just a tad longer...

"If you don't want to bleed little girl I suggest you get to work" with that the man unvieled his rod and eyed Rikke expectingly, his blade pointing at her menacingly. Obviously he was too vigilant for Rikke to strike now, she needed to alude the idea of her being a threat...

Rikke looked up to the man with puppy dog eyes, her bust squeezed tightly as she laid on her knees a short distance from the demon "B-but... I've never" the girl casts a seemingly bashful glance to ground "Been with anyone I don't know if I--" the demon growing impatient approached the girl, his manhood swaying with every step "Less talking, more sucking" he looked down at the girl now straight infront of him. Well on the brightside the man was very keen on her servicing him... the bad side was he was still in armor and was armed. Not quite the strategic benefit, still Rikke used to be in worst spots than this. She just needed to find the perfect time to strike.

"This would be my first time." With teared up eyes the girl looked up to the man once more, the demons lewd grin growing ever so slightly "I'm getting impatient..." Rikke abhored the idea of ACTUALLY servicing the demon, the stinky, dirty, discolored and twitching cock looked her right in the face. Seemed like the demon bought her act, though to her credit she was doing an amazing performance... argueably a too good of a perfomance.

'Ew... ew~...' Rikke glanced over to the mans swordhand, still armed 'Drop it already!'... Still it looked like she'd have to give the demon what he wanted for now. She could attack, but the attack would not be fatal.

The girl slowly placed her arm on the demons rod, perhaps jerking the bastard off a little bit would get him to ease up, when suddenly a commanding tone rocked the room "Your mouth, bitch." Rikke would've looked up in a shocked manner, but the demon already had one of his hands force her onto his thick rod. 'What no! No no! This is not how it goes!' protests ran across Rikkes mind as her mouth was forced up and down the mans shaft... the worst part - she was starting to feel pleasant tingles across her body.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Barlix pleasures Rikke: 16 pp
Rikke pleasures Barlix: 26 pp demon orgasms and is stunned Rikke take an additional 8pp damage from her fetish for a total of 24 pp she also gains 24 corruption.

Rikke's head bobbed up and down the demons shaft her mind racing and denying that her plan had gone this awry. She could feel Barlix's cock throb and pulse feel ever ridge and bump. His rod was hot and thick and it smelled of stale sweat and tasted like cum. 'Damn it girl how are you going to get out of this?' She wanted to fight to resist but any such action would only bring the demons ire against her so she played along doing her own part to act like an eager cock sucker through parts of her where all to eager to do this. For his part Barlix was doing his best to keep quiet so he didn't alert his partner to his extra curricular activities.

After a sort while Rikke could feel Barlix's rod tense and felt his hand pull Rikke of his dick. "I'm gonna cum all over your face so you look like the whore you are." With that black tainted demon seed splattered Rikke's face and despite her reluctance she opened her mouth out of reflex accepting a small dose of the demon cum and swallowed it before remembering what she was suppose to do. Looking at her partner Rikke could see his eyes rolled back as his cock still spurting small string of cum on her chest. If she was going to strike it should be now.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 12/36 Conditions: Fine, covered in cum
Allies:
Foes:
Barlix:
Hp: Max Ep: Max Pp: Max Condition: Stunned

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The whole situation swept Rikke up for a brief moment, as the satisfied demon jerked off infront of her "awarding" her with his payload. The girl didn't even notice as her body quickly took an all too eager pose, her mouth slightly agape, eyes lidded.

It didn't take long for the demons spunk to splatter across her face, the first shot almost blinding the girl as the follow ups spallatered across her mouth and D's. Rikkes body rocked strongly, her mind may be disgusted by demon, but there was hardly any denying of her slight arousement.

'RIKKE!' as if a wake up call a voice rang through the girl, 'Wait what am I doing?!' The girl regained her presence of mind fully, as her eyes sparked with revenge. She was getting aroused... by this freakin rapist?!

The demon still woozy from his orgasm was at his most vulnerable. Now was the time to finish the bastard off!

Rikke quickly reached for her hidden dagger! She only had to choose a perfect spot for her coup de grace.

Quick draw kicks in - Rikke draws her weapon not wasting a turn; Rikke attacks unaware target

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke attack: 55 vs 45 hit! 61 damage (-5 from armor)
Rikke's steel flashed in a quick arc hitting her target right where she wanted the blade to go. She would have admired the skill and finesse with the blade had she not been seeing the world through a red haze.

Barlix enjoyed emptying his load onto the slut before him and leaned his head back revealing the feeling. His neck exposed proved to tempting a target for the enraged rogue and the flashing steel of her dagger soon severed Barlix throat and windpipe the sudden pain brought him out of his stupor but he couldn't call for help all that came forth was a sicking gurgle and as he fell to his knees grasping futilely at his severed throat his eyes locked on the luscious form of his killer. She was breathing heavily her breasts still spattered with his seed. The blade which had been his undoing hung at her side the blood.. his blood dripped to the floor. She held the blade with a white knuckle grip showing her rage even though she was silent. Even as his vision faded Barlix couldn't take his eyes off Rikke. Damn she was hot almost as hot as the succubi and with that final thought his world became black.

Rikke stood a moment her anger seething within. And then as the demon fell to the ground staring at her the realization hit her she just killed someone.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Foes:

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still breathing deeply Rikke eyed her bloody handywork. Her first kill since she came into the manor. Though she was still pissed, a slight tinge of guilt lingered in her mind. Murdering someone was such a horrible feeling, she'll never get used to it.

Though Brody's words still lingered in her mind. These weren't simple guards of a manor. The demons here were dark, vile creatures. She didn't need to feel any guilt, hell she should be proud of downing another one of their ranks.
That's atleast what she kept telling herself, not quite buying it, but enough to rest her anxiety.

A deep sigh later Rikke looked over herself "Ew~..." Not only did she reek of he demons seed, but with the commotion her D's were covered in it, some obviously made it's way inbetween her cleavage.

She really needed to clean up, but her thoughts lingered around the other guard. Chances are he heard the racket from her blow just now. Getting into position to ambush him would be the safest route of action... though that means she won't have time to clean herself up.

Luckily the bed near the entrance had a ruined sheet on it, she could remove herself from direct line of sight and wipe off the mess on her.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke moved off to the side to clean her self off all the while keeping an eye on the door. Even as she used the sheet to wipe the demons load off her the passions he had invoked threatened to overwhelm her. Almost uncontrolled a single slick finger probed her cleavage dredging up some of the black spunk. Now that Rikke had sometime to think about it it didn't smell so bad even if the owner did. 'Wait Rikke you pervy girl what are you thinking.' Despite her self admonishment the demon spunk still sat on her finger tempting her. Her mind reeked havoc on her and she could tell her mouth had started to water with the thought of licking her finger clean. After all the little bit of the load she had swallowed had tasted good why didn't she indulge herself this once. She was already hot on bothered a little personal playtime wouldn't hurt could it. Her mind pictured Jess rubbing her and caressing her. Rikke forced the thought away mastering herself for the moment at lest still the urges and thoughts still lingered.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke eyed her fingers covered in the tainted seed, perhaps it really wasn't all that bad 'Just a little taste...' The girl slowly inserted the two fingers into her mouth greddily sucking them off. Her mind ran back to just now, to the demons firm rod, she could still recall the ridges and bumps the man had 'Oh you little whore... you actually enjoyed that, didn't you?!' Rikke scolded herself in a playful manner as lightly giggle ran through her mind.

'Come on girl! The other guard is just beyond that wall! This is no time for this!' Rikke warned herself, though that wasn't the only voice she spoke to herself "Yeah, then he'd walk in. And see you doing naughty things to yourself... his strong hands would force you onto this bed..." Rikke slowly unclipped her top, her hand gropping her sticky breast as she continued to suck her fingers lost in her fantasy 'The musk so~ overpowering, his rod Oh~ so hot and hard. Just itching for your body. He'd forcefully tear off your clothes, forcing his way to your treasure, twitching and leaking in anticipation~~' The girls sex was soaking at this point, her mind completely in her fantasy. Was it the demons cum and her innate lust for it, her own seductive act or this place in general... Rikke was lost in her lustful daydreaming.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke pleasures Jess: 23 pp (wow Rikke's getting good at that ;) )
Jess pleasures Rikke: 19 pp Rikke Orgasams and is stunned she gains 19 corruption.

Rikke was lost in her daydream of being pleasured by the rough man just sitting in the nearby room. Her mind wandered to her first gangbang. She had been caught by the rival gang of the one she had temporary joined but instead of murdering her they decided to use her instead. She could not recall how long the gang used her one hour two hours she couldn't remember. At first she cried and resisted which soon gave way to begging and then to anger. But no matter how long she fought or cried or begged they wouldn't stop and at some point she started to enjoy herself the words of an old brothel madam she had met rang in her ears. "You are either a victim or a whore which would you rather be." Even though she began to enjoy it she still resented how it was forced upon her which let the warmer and fresher memories of Jess come to mind. She recalled how Jess's twin rods felt in her how they made her scream with delight. Rikke could almost feel Jess's rod in her now slowly penetrating her while her delicate hands fondled her generous D's. It felt so real she could almost burst. "Shhhh Rikke we wouldn't want to alert Vance now would we." Rikke gave a start turning her head sharply she caught a glimpse of Jess's red locks and beaming face. "H...h.. how.." Her question was cut off by a passionate kiss from Jess. Tracing a finger around Rikke's tattoo she pulled Rikke closer to her. "We are bound together Rikke you are mine the only one I want ever. You called I answered." Jess spun Rikke over letting her assume the cowgirl position with Rikke on top still thrusting away. "You've been a naughty girl Rikke not letting me have fun with you." She began to thrust faster finally forcing Rikke to her peak. Rikke had to bite her finger to stop from moaning in loud ecstasy. With her peak her head cleared even if she was a little stunned but Jess seemed far from done.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 36/36 Conditions: Fine, stunned, still covered in cum
Allies:
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'I don't understand it...' one moment Rikke was just fantasising about her most perverted experiences, the other her playmate suddenly appeared and all her clothes were gone. Not quite fully grasping the whole ordeal the girl was already penetrated and nearing her first orgasm 'I don't undestand it... but' the heroines body quickly jerked slightly, finally reaching the aformentioned goal 'I don't care.'

All things she wanted to discuss with Jessica, the questions that bothered her, everything was shunned aside. Her body longed for this embrace once more ever since she left Jessicas room. Their soft skins rubbing against each other, her playmates cock ravaging her, her girly curves enticing her, her sultry voice seducing her - everything made the rogue go wild.

Particularly dirty sounds filled the room as the two girls had their fun. Rikkes pussy seemingly not allowing Jess's rod to see light, her treasure tightened around the rod alowing every bump to send waves upon waves of pleasure through the heroine body, aswell as treating Jess to an exceptional fuck. The young rogue bucked her energetically, her muffled moans and silent yes's becoming more and more audible. 'Why. Does. This feel so good~!' Rikkes body sent waves of pleasure unlike any she had before, something was different the ecstasy seemed to not only come from the girls body, but from her very soul.
Riding the waves of pleasure the rogue bit down on her lip and closed her eyes, indulging herself in the sensual pleasure.

As Rikke slowly opened her eyes she instantly locked her gaze with Jessica, her playmate was onviously enjoying this as much as her, perhaps even more, though her eyes bared signs of hunger and raw lust. Rikke grinned lewdly at her as if reading the perverted thoughts that her friend was cooking up and leaned in closer, the familiar feeling of having their breast rub against each other only heightening the ecstasy "I missed you so much Jess", the girl dived for a deep and passionate kiss, their sexes still vigorously pumping away at each other.

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke pleasures Jess double penetration: 49pp delt to Jess makeing her orgasam she is stunned.
Jess pleasures Rikke double penetration: 65pp dmg to Rikke (46 double pen and 16 from Rikkes Fetish) Rikke gains 67 corruption and resets to 0 gaining 1 mutation and is stunned.

Jess was over joyed as Rikke rode her rod like it was the last one on earth. Ever sense their encounter in the bedroom a disproportionate amount of her thoughts kept drifting to the young rogue. Was she safe, would she see her again, did she miss her as much as she missed Rikke. So when Rikke called for her she immediately answered. Sure it was only a psychic connection but it was good enough for her. The lewd display that greated her arrival almost made Jess ravish Rikke right away but she stopped herself. No she was gonna treat Rikke like her lover not force herself upon her.... well mostly not force herself upon her. Instead she gently inserted herself into Rikke's fantasy and slowly took it over twisting it to her whims until she was the only desire currently in Rikke's mind.

"I missed you so much Jess", those few words sent shivers of joy through Jess as she returned Rikke's passionate kiss. "I missed you to Rikke and so did my little friend." Rikke could feel Jess's tail cock slowly prob her dirty entrance not forcing an entrance but almost asking for permission its gentle pressure teasing Rikke to no end. Finally relenting as she eased the muscles in her backside Rikke could feel the thick rod enter her its pre providing its own lubrication. Stuffed in two holes Rikke leaned back enjoying the sensation of the double penetration all the while Jess's hands caressed and kneaded her breasts. She wasn't sure which one of them started to thrust or even if she started to bounce but her body needed it.. no demanded it.

As Rikke rode Jess like no tomorrow an interesting feeling came over her she felt a fragile bound to Jess that slowly seemed to strengthen the longer their mutual intimate contact lasted. Rikke could feel the tattoo on her back burn a little as she impaled herself on Jess's twin rods. It didn't hurt as she would expect it to but instead it felt good almost as good as the sex she was experiencing right now. But alas all such things must end eventually and as Jess and Rikke brought each other to a mutual orgasm they both collapsed in a sweaty mess gently holding each other. "I..... I love you Rikke. Please be careful." With Jess's confession of love for the young rogue made she seemed to start to fade away from Rikke their link failing as the intimate energies that brought it to life started to ebb away.

Status
Rikke:
Hp: 44/44 Ep: 36/36 Pp: 36/36 Conditions: Fine, stunned
Allies:
Foes:

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke slowly opened her eyes, she was all alone laying on the bed she used the sheets to clean herself with. "Jess? Jess!" the girl darted some glances around the room, looking desperately for her friend to no avail, the only company in the room were the bloody remains of the demon she just slew. "Was it all a dream..." Rikke lightly rubbed her eyes, was she really just imagining everything. Still her body hasn't felt this satisfied since... well, the last time she fucked Jess.

The rogue slowly got out of the bed, still slightly woozy from her "dream". "It all felt so real... why did have to end so quickly." oh~ if only her usual sex felt that good... she just might get addicted to it, the girl snickered lightly at the thought. "Always with Jess..." Rikke blushed ever so slightly with a dreamy look on her face, as episodes from her "dream" flashed in her memory. The girl slightly bit her lip in exciment just thinking about it "How I wish it would've been real....", but before Rikkes lusty thoughts could fully manifest a slight dripping sound snapped her out of it.

Rikke casted a glance towards the origin of the sound. Her sudden perversion would have to wait, the girl now remembered what her current situation was. Eyeing the blood dripping from the ceiling, Rikke slightly shuddered. Seems like when she executed the demon his blood sprayed further than she thought. The gruesome sight infront of her, the girl gathered up her vigilance once more. 'WAIT!' shocked she looked out the room, the demon had a comrade! Here she was indulging herself in her perversion, when her actual life was in danger! 'What is wrong with me!' the girl got genuilely angry at herself, she was hardly like this before, it was almost as if she became alot more... lustful.

Focused on the dangers infront of her once more, Rikke carefully made her way out of the room. It would be best to head back out into the hallway and get herself re-equiped, then check on the other demon. Was he even still there?

Mutation gain:
Rikke gains Lustful flaw[mutation]

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke Stealth: 42 vs 32
Rikke Perception: 34 vs ??

Rikke reentered the hall and listened carefully for any signs of Vance. Coming to the doorway where she had heard the two talking before the only sound she heard was a boot tapping the ground in an agitated manor. It looks like Vance was still present if a little agitated.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Foes:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke sighed slightly in relief, seemed she wasn't out for long. Still how to deal with the guard? She did consider just leaving the demon alone, but that would not only put her flank in danger if she proceeded up, the demon was bound to find his comrade and raise some flags around the manor.

'If only I had some rope... or a blackjack.' The girl considered non-lethal approaches to her target, though she hardly had the means to do so. The demons in the tower would probably not be taken down easily. She had to use her blades.

Still if she was going to fight there was no reason for her to do so in her bra. Rikke sneaked across the hall collecting her previously discarded items and reequiping herself.

With the final buckle on her armor done, the heroine was back to her normal appearance. She slowly passed the room with the slain demon, casting one more glance at the bloody sight. 'He lived as he died...' jerking off to hot girls presumably. Still the corpse gave Rikke an idea!

The girl quickly dragged the corpse closer to the door way allowing one of his arms to fall into the hallway, surely this would be cause to inspect... as for to how to lure the man out - Rikke grabbed the demons rather hefty longsword and slammed it into the hallways wall, the sound echoing out a fair amount through the nearby rooms.

'I'm so sorry, but I have to do this...' Rikke almost apologetically eyed the bloodied demon as her trap armed, obviously she felt guilty for using the demons remains in such a way, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.
Now she just had to wait in the darkened area behind the door till Vance walks out and strike.

If the demon walks out un-armored attempt non-lethal takedown, otherwise use the short sword

Last edited:
OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Rikke stealth: 29 vs 35 fail!
Rikke attack 45 vs 45 Hit! 27dmg (-5 armor)
Vance attack 31 vs 49 miss!

Rikke laid her distraction and triggered her trap hoping Vance would run blindly out to check the noise. However as it turned out Rikke seemed to be having a slump in her luck. At first Vance asked the typical are you alright and when there was no reply Rikke suddenly saw the flaw in her plan. Demons where selfish and cruel by nature and remembering the conversation between the to earlier a sudden sinking feeling began to gnaw at her. Maybe just maybe he would still fall for her trap. However it was not to be so a few tense moments passed when Rikke clearly heard a sniff and a slight growl. Dodging in the nick of time Rikke avoided a haphazard blow as Vance came blasting through the door shattering it to splinters a few fine wisps of auburn hair the only trace of Rikke where his sword hit. Rikke however being much lighter on her feet than her opponent was able to combat roll away and score a passing hit with her blade. The demon yelped in pain as Rikke got to her feet. She could see him clearly now the demon was tall nearly 7ft with massive shoulders and arms as thick as small trees. Glowing red eyes viewed her with hate and his face was covered with scars.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Foes:
Vance:
Hp: Hurt Ep: Max Pp: Max

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

'Trouble! Big time!' Rikke eyed the massive demon infront of her, she definedly got more than she bargained for. Still, the girl knew better than to feel fear or doubt during actual combat. Her quick combat roll allowed her to get some distance from her opponent "Easy big guy... no need to be harsh"

Rikkes eyes sharply scanned the demon for any sudden movements, a parry stance would hardly work. Though his body was rather bulky, she should be able to dance around him... hopefully.

Controlling her breathing Rikke took up a defensive stance. "Noone needs to get hurt any further..."

Rikke activates Defensive stance: +10 dodge, free attack on enemy miss; Defense focused on dodges

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rolls:
Vance attacks: 42 vs 59 miss!
Vance isn't close enough to counter
"I disagree human" he spat the words as if they disgusted him and pulled a lever action rifle from a hip holster. This was a sudden development that Rikke hadn't accounted for and as her eyes widened her feet had already begun to move. The shot rang out and Rikke could hear the pop of the round wiz by her head. Unfortunately her dodge put her out of range for a counter attack. As the report of the rifle filled the room Rikke could tell for certain that the shot would definitely be heard. Using the recoil of the shot Vance spun the lever action rifle around triggering its ejection mechanism clearing the breach and loading a fresh shell in its place.

Status
Rikke:
Allies:
Foes:
Vance:
Hp: Hurt Ep: Max Pp: Max

Last edited:

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I don't think so!" Rikke quickly lunged forward towards the demon, her blades ready to tear the rifleman asunder. If she closed the gap between them the demon would hardly be in position to fight.

Still it meant her dashing at the demon at full speed, while actually predicting where next attack would fly. With a little bit of luck and instinct perhaps she could land a another blow on the demon without getting wounded.