Chapter 5 Home is where the Heart is (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Who Rules the Ruins (Ubberific) GMed by ranger

The Sylphs still speaking in unison both looked shocked. "No cut bad!" Well there was the answer. Still looking over the situation Riike could see that their efforts to push themselves apart was the causing of their entanglement given their gooy nature they kept merging again no doubt causing both to get frustrated with each other. That would have to be a strange feeling indeed.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Okay let me help then..." Rikke eyed the gemini slime girls wondering how exactly should she go about this... well best to start with the civil approach "Okay Lefty Sylph, when I say pull you tug yourself out as strongly as you can I'll assist Righty Sylph." Hopefully Rikke go a semi-decent grip and would quickly proceed with her plan "Alright... 3...2...1... TUG!"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Left Sylph nodded and Right Sylph nodded and on Rikke's count both pulled away. They strained for a moment until a sound like well like slime pulling itself off each other. Soon R. Sylph landed on Rikke completely smothering her in goo which thankfully didn't last for long as she oozed off her and clapped. "Thank you Rekey knew you knew could help." With that Right Sylph oozed happily off into the ruins leaving Left Sylph standing their looking excited.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Where is she going?" Rikke looked over to R. Sylph, upon getting her answer Rikke would quickly jump up and hug Sylphie warmly once more "SYLPHIE! It really is you!" the girl laughter merrily "B-but what about the giant demon? How did you escape? Oh~ Thank Venus you're alright!"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't know where other me is going." Sylph returned the hug in her oozy way. "Big hurt much yums." Well that answered both of those questions. She had almost forgot exactly how Sylph ate. Sylph turned bright blue and bubbled happily. "Where Jess?"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rikke eyed the girl silently, wondering if she got that right... did Sylph not only beat, but EAT the creature... no that's just impossible "Uhm.. Oh Jess? She's with my friends. Want meet Rikkes friends?" the rogue grinned happily "But Sylph have to behave and listen to Rikke. Or Rikke and friends get very angry and not friends with Sylph no more. Okay? NO YUMS." Sylph wasn't exactly a tamed creature, she was still very much wild and VERY powerful so it was best to make such deals upfront and breaking them expensive...

If Sylph agreed Rikke would offer her hand to the slimegirl and slowly lead her towards camp... how would the wargs react to this...
Just incase Rikke would wave her arm and shoutout "FRIENDLIES!" to the sentries on guard.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rikke walked with Sylph to the gated entry calling out as she went. Thankfully none of the guards shot at them but they where really reluctant to let Sylph in who didn't understand and kept trying to examine the guards who backed away holding their weapons tight but still sheathed.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Don't worry she's harmless... umm... she's my friend." well Rikke was really pushing it. Bringing in a slime girl from the ruins, during such a dangerous time. Wonder what will Rhea have to say about this... still Sylph was her friend and saved both hers and Jessicas lives! She wasn't about to leave her in the ruins alone again.

"Come on Sylph, Rikke and Jess is this way." Rikke would lead Sylph to the adventurer shared bedroom. For the time being she could crash there, perhaps the wargs will have a better place for the gooey ally later on. Still for now it was time to surprise Jessica with the return of their hero!

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Im sorry Rikke I cannot let you take your..."friend" into the compound." Rikke didn't know the guard but he was being very firm in his tone. "I know your use to getting your way but I insist if you want the thing to enter Rhea must approve." It didn't looke like the guard would let Rikke pass and she could see the two guards in the towers weapons aimed at Sylph.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well she did see this coming "I know how this looks and this is a horrible time to bring a slimegirl inside... but she's a very close friend. Let me talk to Rhea, perhaps there's someway we could do this." Rikke smiled uneasily "I'd rather not leave her side, so could someone get Rhea for me."

The rogue turned to the slimegirl smiling earnestly, if the gaurds agreed to call Rhea outside Rikke would lead Sylph to the side and just chit chat with her while they wait.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The unknown guard sighed and sent his partner off to fetch Rhea. How was the rogue going to explain this? Rikke noted the guards did not wavier on keeping their aim on Sylph. For Sylphs part this was all a new adventure she had never seen so many talky people before it was really hard for her to behave like Rikke wanted. "Metal people not like Sylph?" Metal people was Sylph referring to the armed men?

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Metal people scared of Sylph." Rikke smiled warmly at her friend "Metal people, Rikkes friends, in BIG danger. Metal people not know Sylph, scared and not trust Sylph." the rogue looked over the compound and back to Sylph "Rikke not scared, Rikke trust Sylph. Sylph trust Rikke?" hopefully Sylph will learn by watching how others speak, otherwise Rikke might be the one that will need to re-learn speaking herself...

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylph nodded at Rikke or did her slime just jiggle it was hard to tell. "Ohh funny ear lady. Look Rikke funny ears." Funny ears.... wait Rhea. Rikke frowned this was not the best way to introduce one's self to some new. "Rhea so nice of you to drop........ by." Rhea was looking at Rikke arms crossed taping her foot with one eyebrow raised. She looked angry or annoyed she wasn't sure but happy was clearly not it. "Explain yourself Rikke NOW!"

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Tut-tut no need to get all upset..." Rikke was at acting routine again "This is Saphire Sylph, the greatest voice in all the ruins. Me and Jessica met while searching for the badge. She actually saved both mine and Jessica lives in the ruins when the great abomination attacked!" Rikke turned to Sylph " 'Big Hurt' " she nodded once, before proceeding "We thought she sacrificed herself to save our lives, but it turns out she actually BEAT a creature that was using building for arm rests and was deeply enraged, not to mention magic infused. She's a very powerful ally to have especially with DeGravil and the demons around town~ PLEASE~~ Rhea don't shoo her away~ She's a hero who saved our lives and is exceptionally strong and good at heart~" Rikke fluttered her eyelashes cutely, though her message was clear and rather logical. This was a very strong potential ally, whether Rhea allowed her entry was up to her though.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"How strong exactly? If she is gonna help us then I need to know what she can do and that she won't attack or eat anyone. You do know what slimes eat right Rikke?" The guards around Rhea all shifted their weight nervously Rhea couldn't possibly be actually thinking of keeping the girl here.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"She needs fluids to survive. So there's a lot of things she eats; Fruits, drinks..." Rikke shot back a response, she knew what Rhea was refering to.... but Rikke knew that sucking down live pray wasn't the only things slimes can feed "That thing tore down buildings in mere moments... she beat it. So VERY strong and she means well. Sylph isn't hostile so she shouldn't cause any problems... You can keep her in my room. She'll listen to me or Jessica, when we leave we'll take her with us if you wish" the heroine turned to the blue girl, hopefully she really did eat fruit. In theory that's how wild slimes survive feeding of liquids, very few are actually carnivors... right?

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Silly girl if Im having issues with this what will the normal people think? Its a good thing I like you Rikke. She can stay but you are responsible for her actions." Sylph looked on as the talky people talked completely oblivious to the fact her fate was being decided before her.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Thank you! Thank you, Thank you~!" Rikke quickly ran up and hugged Rhea warmly laughing merrily "If the wargs feel too uncomfortable with her around we'll just make her a small house right here near the gate." the rogue beamed a smiled to Rhea and ran up to Sylph kneeling down, she had some rules to impose on the girl if she was going to care for her "Sylph Metal men master says it's okay for you to come with Rikke and Jess!" the rogue grinned widely, before quickly raising a finger infront of the saphire slime "BUT! There are rules. If Sylph want to be with Rikke and Jess, and not get in trouble with metal men - Sylph follow rules. First NO YUMS unless Rikke says it's okay. Second! No going out without Rikke or Jess. THIRD! NO YUMS without permission. FOURTH! Sylph listen and respect metal men. FIFTH Sylph listen to Rikke and Jess. If rules broken Sylph and Rikke no longer friends..." the rogue smiled and awaited a reply or if she needed to clarify something.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime girl not fully understanding whats going on nodded and hugged Rikke. "New me place?" Rhea just raised her eyebrow at Rikke clearly not understanding. "What rules are?" Sylph had no idea what rules where or at lest what the word rules meant. Still the part about yums was understood easily.

Ubberific

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Sylph, rules are something you must do. You understand, Sylph do what rule says... "rules" keep Rikke and Sylph out of trouble and not hurt. Sylph remember rules?" Rikke hugged her back, but quickly leaned out and looked dead into the slimegirls eyes... sort off. "Sylphie you understand rules? Repeat rules Sylph has to listen to." the rogue turned back to Rhea smilling innocently, obviously Rikke hasn't quite tamed the slimegirl yet. Though Rhea would see just how well imposing these rules goes for Rikke.