OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Chasing Tails(blueslime/Gabrielle)

"So precious..." Viridus whispers. "By any gods who care, I swear that I will not reveal your secret for as long as you live or your descendants would be endangered by it." the slimegirl says in a solemn voice, looking deep into Gabrielle's eyes, the internal swirling of the slime almost hypnotic for a moment.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gabrielle clutched at her clothes as the slimegirl made her vow, then once it was finished, her shoulders slumped. She really had no alternative but to give herself to the creature.

In her mind, she reasoned that it was less of an monumental decision than had been to give her soul over to Mother Hydra, and the slimegirl had also said that it was descended from some ancient things under the sea - perhaps it was also a creation of Mother Hydra or Father Dagon. That hopeful idea calmed her somewhat, enough to raise her hands to her neck and undo the clasp there that held the top of her dress up. She then shrugged off the straps around her shoulders.

She stood there, clutching the dress at her bosom, waiting anxiously and swallowing. Then she took a deep breath and let the dress fall away, showing off her exposed breasts and leaving her body only covered by her underwear bottoms and her traveling boots over her thigh high stockings.

She shifted the boots off next, then undid the stockings and finally, bending over, slipped her panties off. She stood up, naked as the day she was born, leaving her hands by her sides. She was blushing furiously under the slime's gaze.

"So... uh, do you like what you see?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"You're quite the price," Viridus says slowly as she hips and then legs, showing off a body almost as beautiful as Gabrielle's. The slime girl steps out of the barrel, but her legs don't seem to carry her weight very well, and they soon meld into shapeless mass, allowing her to slide closer to Gabrielle. Gently, almost hesitantly, the green girl wraps her arms around Gabrielle before giving her a soft kiss on the lips. Viridus tastes sweet and salty at the same time, quite unlike anything else Gabrielle has tasted. "Do you like that?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slimegirl's arms touching her bare flesh were surprisingly warm, the texture welcoming and pleasing, like a soothing mud bath, only the bath was a living thing.

Viridus came closer to her, until she was face to face, and the formed open mouth hovered next to her lips, hesitating for a moment before completing the journey and mingling against Gabrielle's receptive mouth.

The cultist's eyes were half lidded, submissive now to the idea of the slimegirl taking her. Her tongue tasted the creature, finding her sweet and salty, like some dessert delicacy. Enchanted by the way Viridus was being respectful of her body, Gabrielle allowed herself to step forward, raising her bare foot and placing her toes against the formless base of her monstrous partner. Pushing forward, her toes dipped into the warm gelatenous woman, the rest of her foot following, going up to her ankle, then to her shin, then past the knee until her leg was thigh deep inside of Viridus.

"Mmmm..." she moaned and then parted her mouth from the slime, a ribbon of green goo mixed with saliva trailing from the tip of her tongue to Viridus' mouth.

"You're warm and... you're tasty." She blushed more in embarrassment. Her body was reacting positively to the slime's touch. "Do you mind that I have my foot in you? Does it hurt?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Viridus giggles silently, pressing her form against Gabrielle's, the slime firm yet soft as Viridus shapes herself to fully embrace Gabrielle, only her head keeping it's shape. The slime caresses and swirls against Gabrielle's skin, sending a tingling feeling through all her body as Viridus picks her up. "This is fun." As the slimegirl kisses Gabrielle again, she can feel more pressure on her bust as something rubs against her jewel before a small tendril slides inside, feeling against her barrier of virginity.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gabrielle squeaked softly as she was lifted off the ground by the slime and the tingling sensation surged through her body, causing her back to arch and her muscles to tense.

She was sucked in further against the slime, its tendrils now massing around her mid-section, her one free leg, and her shoulders. She was now fully within its grasp. Then it formed another tendril, this one between her legs, and she gasped in spite of herself when it began to play over her folds and quickly split them, teasing her exposed, tight entrance.

"Please..." she moaned, before falling into another kiss. The slime had her now, and she closed her eyes tight, waiting for that moment when it would push through, entering her.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"This may hurt a bit," Viridus warns Gabrielle moments before the tendril punches through the hymen, causing it to tear with a jolt of pain that quickly fades under the slimegirl's tender attentions. As the tendril continues slowly exploring further into Gabrielle's folds, Viridus gently spreads her legs, tending especially to her inner thighs as sucking motion encases her nipples. Reaching the end of the way, the tendril starts pulsing softly, slightly expanding with each pulse.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tears welled up in the corner of Gabrielle's clamped-shut eyes as Viridus took her maiden head, the tendril of slime hardening and then pushing upward quickly, filling her up.

"Nnnhaah! kuh...kuh..." Gabrielle's arms tried to hug tight to Viridus' form, wanting to squeeze something, anything tightly at this incredibly vulnerable moment. This caused her arms to go through the slime partway, sinking her body more into the slime, such that only her shoulders, neck, head, and part of her left leg were not sunk into the slimegirl.

The tendril began to pulse inside of her, causing her to gasp and open her eyes, staring directly into Viridus' curiously amused face. The suction at each of her nipples was strange, yet pleasing, and the pleasure she was feeling was rapidly replacing the pain.

"V- Viri... you've taken me," Gabrielle whimpered. "Hnnh... it feels strange, but good."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Viridus starts humming softly, making her entire body vibrate slightly as the tendril expands further, testing Gabrielle's limits before shrinking a little and slowly pulling almost out before sliding back in, vibrating all the while. Viridus squeezes Gabrielle affectionately as the tendril continues to slide in and out at a leisurely pace.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ohh! Aouuh! Hunhh..." Gabrielle gasped and sighed as the vibrating tendril began to work in and out of her, slowly and deeply. Her body adjusting to the strange sensation of being invaded by a semi-solid, its tingling surface hitting all of her inner walls, setting off starbursts of pleasure.

Her body began to twitch and and heave, and her hips started to roll of their own accord, developing a rhythm with the slimegirl.

"Oooh.. yes. Yes! There... like that. Ahhhh!"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Viridus continues to make love with Gabrielle gently, but with increasing speed as her vibrations massage Gabrielle's entire body tenderly. For a brief eternity the bursts of pleasure continue coming closer to each other until they're not bursts but a continuous stream. Just as Gabrielle can't take it anymore, the slimegirl kisses her and turns rock solid, triggering a blinding flash of pleasure that seems to continue for a long time...

And then it's over. Viridus becomes soft again and pulls her head back while the tendril pulls out of Gabrielle, quickly absorbing her juices. Viridus seems out of breath, and for a while she only stares at Gabrielle before letting her down gently, still wrapped around the beautiful cultist.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gabrielle fought to control the volume of her moans, making every effort to stop them from becoming screams of pleasure. In the end she rode out her orgasm through clenched teeth, gripping Viridus tightly as she shook.

After a long, satisfying peak, followed by a gooey denuement, Gabrielle lay their in the slime's grip, looking up at her.

"You look like you enjoyed that too," Gabrielle said breathlessly. "I know I found it... better than I could have imagined. Maybe we could, do it again sometime?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"We can definitely do that again later," Viridus says, laying her head on Gabrielle's breasts, still holding her gently and seemingly content to just lay there.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Humm... you're really affectionate. Why did you want me so much? Otterfolk not to your liking? Or do you just have a thing for fish?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"The otterkin are plenty of fun, but having a body full of hair gets old after a while." Viridus replies, smiling at Gabrielle.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gabrielle lay on her back, with the green slime lying contentedly on top of her, resting its head on her breasts and letting the mass of the rest of its body soak and coat around the cultist's lower extremities. The human girl wasn't ready to move, still overwhelmed in the afterglow of the experience. It had been eye opening and unlike anything she had ever expected, even though she knew better than most of what strange possibilities existed at the edges of space and time.

"I suppose it's not so strange a coupling... if we both can trace our heritage back to the ocean's depths."

She breathed deeply, her slim tummy rising and falling, causing trickles of ooze to sludge down he sides of her waist, coating her further in the green glaze.

"Why do the otters trust you so? How can I get them to trust in me?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"They trust me because I've been around for a long time, I guess. That, and it's not like I'm unlikely to go anywhere. My kind don't travel very easily. Not being a human helps, too. Maybe they'll start trusting you if you make yourself useful." Viridus suggests, lifting her head and gently kissing Gabrielle's chest above her slime-coated breasts.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I could try telling them I'm part fish, but somehow I don't think that would make them feel any better." Gabrielle said, then purred happily as the slimegirl kissed her on her chest again. Warm wet kisses that pleased her. She could get used to this slime.

"And what sort of things could I do for them, hmm? What is it that they're truly worried about? Maybe I could help them?"

She knew there was some irony in wanting to help the people she intended to betray, but in her own mind, introducing them to the embrace of the Dark Mother was not truly a betrayal, it was empowerment. She only needed them to trust that she wanted what was best for them, then they would gladly accept the gifts of Mother Hydra.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I don't know. What sort of things CAN you do? I know they often complain about the lack of decent leathers. Maybe you could hunt?" Viridus says, vibrating ever so slightly as she speaks.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hunt? Me? I don't know... It's not the sort of thing that I've done all my life. I've mostly studied books, and learned the histories and the customs of the human lands. I have been raised as a noble lady in waiting, I can sing, perform passages of famed human bardic tales, and even dance a little. But as to what I could offer a simple community of fishers and foragers -- I'm not entirely sure."

Gabrielle hummed, then snapped her fingers. "I may not be able to give them a dear to skin, but I could offer to open up some trade opportunities. If it's leather they wanted, I could offer to take on an apprentice with me and maybe a few brave representatives, and we could go to the nearest human steading to trade fish for leatherworks! With me to bridge the culture gap, I bet I could get them a good deal."

The priestess giggled. "All it would take is a little trust on their part and a little sweet-talking on mine."

She grinned and put her arm around the formed shoulders of the slimegirl, then sighed happily as the kissed upon her chest and the slight vibrations made her quiver in the delight of her afterglow.

"What do you think? Would they go for it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.