OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Chasing Tails(blueslime/Gabrielle)

"I... don't think so. They don't like humans, remember? They might be willing to let you stay here for a while as long as you don't make trouble, but you're just one human. Having more humans come here... I don't think they would like that." Viridus says, cringing slightly.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not coming here," Gabrielle tried to explain. "I mean having these otterkin willing to leave their village to trade with humans, at a human trading post. Maybe if I could convince them that trading with humans is a profitable and safe exercise, their whole village could benefit."

She was a little saddened that the slime didn't think much of her idea, but asking her to hunt wasn't going to fly. She wasn't raised in the wilds and she got by on her smarts and her charm, not her physicality.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Well... Maybe some of them would like to get some human things. You could ask around." Viridus replies, continuing to cuddle Gabrielle.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Perhaps I could," replied Gabrielle, leaving any remaining thoughts on the matter silent. She looked down at her oddly textured lover, smirking at the creature before starting to move away and get redressed, assuming the slime girl allowed for this.

"I suppose I must find a place to bathe and clean myself up. It wouldn't do for these otterfolk to know what you've done to me. Unless they expect this sort of behavior from you regularly. Do they?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Fairly often," the green slimegirl replies with a grin, returning to her usual shape as Gabrielle gets away. "Would you like help getting cleaned up?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh great... so you're saying that nice little ottergirl left me in here expecting you to get your goo all over - and *in* me?" Gabrielle didn't quite know how to take that. It seemed an odd thing for them to do.

"Anyways, I wouldn't say no to some help getting clean. Do you have a suggestion?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Viridus continues grinning. "There's a sponge in my barrel. Just get in there and I'll take care of the rest."

Status
Not open for further replies.