What's new

ACT Loli [チェリーポイ] Zurine Adventure (RJ080121, RJ081110, RJ085589)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Zurine Adventure

You can't. The pictures are drawn like that.
There's a partial translation for the Zurine game.

Noooo. That sucks so bad...fuck man! If i were an artist or something, i'd make stuff like this everyday...

I don't remember there being a partial translation, I'm interested in it too if the poster would care to share.

Translation was mentioned on some infamous board, but only screenshots of it though there's been recently a thread in the "otaku" board about it with a link.

So you're saying it's not really all that legit yet?

Well thats okay.

I can only imagine what sort of funny engerish we'll be reading.

Don't worry, if I recall correctly the games 'adventure' games didn't have much of a storyline, just text that told you how to play the game efficiently.

Still would be nice as it would add a level of depth. Sure not alot, but it would possibly make the game a more enjoyable experience.

On other note, it appears that a sprite sheet for the girl in the previous picture is now availuble, complete with a naked mode. I think its safe to say this is the new character.

Actually that sprite sheet has been there since the first picture got posted. Guess you must have missed it.

I really hope he releases that experimental game. Or incorporates the assets into another game. I want to play with that older girl. That pose where she's got her arm up is very alluring. Seems like a fun girl.

jeez, when is this guy gonna update and stop stringing us along...by the way, anyone know all of the combinations for the girls to get raped?

what happen with megaupload site ?:eek:

So...we got a new picture...thats the big update...nice...:mad:

Do you see the arrows pointing at each character? They are curved into a loop.

Cherry Point is FUCKING crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back