What's new

RPG [Cheris Soft] レナリスサーガ / Renalith SAGA (RJ235129)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What a shame... i mean this would be considered AAA game in our world.
that's exactly why, actually. It's a huge undertaking, most games that get translated are small and simple, unless an actual professional team gets a licence or it's so good that the translator is motivated by sheer horniness

EternalSeeker933

Reputation score
Wow, what a mad lad
I've tried to translate this game once
but every text that I changed turn to gibberish in the game
and that 6mb of text is just a pain in the arse to edit

pray thee tell what kind of tool did you use to do that?
Not forget that nscripter not work with utf but ASCII, so you need be sure to write it in ASCII to not have problem.
After for the tools i used to decrypt the nscript data and the ns2 files, i using directly the tools from nscripter website (i customed it a little just because my use, but well you can use them without...)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Partial is beautifully done. Does anyone know any tools that work with hooking the text? It does not seem to be rpgmaker.

squidly

Reputation score
Partial is beautifully done. Does anyone know any tools that work with hooking the text? It does not seem to be rpgmaker.
I've been using textractor and its been working so far. There might be better tools to hook and translate the text but idk.

Whotfisthis

Reputation score
How much stuff has been translated in this partial version? I'm guessing most menu stuff and non H scene dialogue?

sammas

Reputation score
This game is criminally underated. I have seen worse games got translated. And isn’t Renalith really beautiful? She could very well be a waifu elsewhere, too bad she’s stuck in a hgame world :ROFLMAO:
Personally I think the best way to play is with full save so we are not stressed to get the CGs, and Renalith is not automatically raped as well.
Maybe it’s just me, but when I play with the intention to win, not for CGs, the story becomes more compelling since we know that LOTS of bad things CAN happen.

Cheris Soft should be better recognized so they can produce better games with this artwork.

Subduing

Reputation score
I was watching this game on , and I was looking for it for a while. Thank you very much. I'm going to download it to try it hehe.

SubaTranslation

Reputation score
No problem I would have liked to continue but not enough free time actually. If you need some help about the engine, you can send me a message. 👍
Thank you very much, I still can't figure how to import the translated images back to ns2 file, so please help me with that, I'll send them to you when I've done translating them.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I thought I'd play this again, but god damn its like its been scrubbed from the internet.
Good luck to anyone searching, I gave up

Disclaimer: I am not asking for a link