What's new

ADV [ Chikko ] チッコ Mercury Hunter マーキュリー・ハンター RE092440 RJ092440

Reputation score
found this game on Leonsblog, i thought it was pretty good so i decided to post it here.

WARNING!!! THIS GAME NEEDS UNICODE SET TO JAPANESE, I HATE IT AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE AND I DIDN'T MAKE THE GAME, SO DON'T SHOOT THE MESSANGER!!!

The game is kinda hard to figure out by yourself, it took me a few games to figure out what to do, but here's what i figured out; it starts out as a Visual Novel with Sailor Mercury having been caught by Queen Beryl, they talk for a bit before you get to the actual game. You will see Mercury standing there, Final Fantasy style. On the right of the screen you will see a list of boxes and japanese words inside them, at the top left of the list is your attacks, Each one will hit Mercury differently, but it doesn't matter which one you use, they all defeat her in 1 hit. But it's not as simple as that, along the bottom of the screen is a set of 3 bars, with a little thing wizzing through them, this is sort of an aim-bar, depending on which bar is glowing when you press the attack button depends one whether it hits or not, if you hit it on the wrong bar, instead of getting tentacled, she hits back, if you hit it on the really wrong bar, then you see Mercury run away, meaning that you go back a level.

the graphics are really good, i think it was made by the same guy that does the Sacrifice games,

Last edited by a moderator:

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Mercury Hunter (Sailor Moon 3D Tentacle Game)

been a while since i played this but i found it pretty much utter garbage. for example on the scenes you had the clusterfuck UI in the way more than often.

as for who made this, its chikko who makes models look like damn rubber.

anyway heres the dlsite link

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Uhh, can you please post the link as the Mediafire link? or ZippyShare link, please? :)

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

WHAT ?
999 MB ?:eek:
3D ?:eek:
IT IS NOT A SIDE SCROLLING GAME RIGHT ?:eek:
I CANNOT ENTER DLSITE :((
NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

helhansen84

Lurker
Reputation score

been a while since i played this but i found it pretty much utter garbage. for example on the scenes you had the clusterfuck UI in the way more than often.

as for who made this, its chikko who makes models look like damn rubber.

anyway heres the dlsite link
agreed.
you have been warned. its a waste of time.

OP
startreknerd11011011
Reputation score

i wouldn't say it's a waste of time, there is so very little good Sailor Moon Tentacle stuff out there, if it was translated into english, it would be even better.

but fans of things like Wriggle Dungeon and Sacrifice will probably like this. fans of Phantom Buster Rumi may also like this.

Last edited:

guts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

passcode ahe

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i like wriggle dungeon and sacrifice (assuming your talking about the one made by nekoken) and when this originally came out i was stoked based on the preview pics but as it turns out i ended up with

OP
startreknerd11011011
Reputation score

i like wriggle dungeon and sacrifice (assuming your talking about the one made by nekoken) and when this originally came out i was stoked based on the preview pics but as it turns out i ended up with
what's wrong with it?

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what's wrong with it?
general quality of animation and how theyve made the bulge scenes (only ones i care about) utterly not worth it, sure i agree this might be good for some but thats pretty much what my personal experience with this one was.

and like i said earlier the ui was filling way too much without the option to get it out of the way and if i remember corretly i also, aside from the other flaws, screwed up the bulge scenes even more.

edit// not to mention things like mahou shoujo elena and the kuroinu kedakaki something something, things that have filled my fetish side with such a good display, my standards these days are quite high (sadly :() when it comes to things that try to fill this particular fetish, the latest brain jacker being a good example, is one of the reason i disliked this so much <.<

Last edited:

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

my angels
please play and then upload to MF or else....:D .

OP
startreknerd11011011
Reputation score

my angels
please play and then upload to MF or else....:D .
it's too big for Media Fire, Media Fire has a limit, i can't remember if it's 250MB or 500MB, but this file is almost a Gig, so don't count on it.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

you can enRAR it :D split to 100MB one
and mediafiring :D

OP
startreknerd11011011
Reputation score

question, does anyone know a good way of translating games like this?