What's new

ACT [チクアタ / Chikuatta] ナーテイル・ネーシェ / NurTale Nesche (RJ01083328)

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you get 2 or 3 of a broken item (depends on the item) it'll be repaired and you get a working one.
You can also repair single broken items at an anvil, though I've found that generally you'll pick up the necessary broken item(s) before you reach an anvil anyway.

Frostlax

H Programmer
Reputation score
Anyone has figured out where the save file is being keep at?
I couldnt find it :(

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has figured out where the save file is being keep at?
I couldnt find it :(
You'll need to turn on viewing hidden folders. C drive -> Users -> You -> AppData (hidden folder) -> LocalLow (this is where all Unity saves are kept, basically) -> ChikuAtta -> Nurtale Nesche

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You can also repair single broken items at an anvil, though I've found that generally you'll pick up the necessary broken item(s) before you reach an anvil anyway.
Then anvil will run out of juice after a few uses though.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting, there's semi-hidden events too. Like in stage 2, if you get caught by a goblin in the hallway with the barred locked door while cursed with the gag and armbinders, you get a special capture event where your girl gets put on a leash and led through the complex to a room that's normally inaccessible, delivering her to a Fat Goblin. You'll get the Fat Goblin Game Over animation but then you'll actually resume gameplay in the stage 2 holding cell. Of course, if you don't have a lockpick then that'll be game over instead.

I'm guessing the other stages have special events like this, too - where you can see a Game Over animation without it being Game Over.

Reputation score
So what exactly are you supposed to do about the shadowy demon things? It seems no matter where I run or what I do they're inescapable.

Also, there's apparently something that's supposed to happen with the statue and the two rune-stones, but I got both of them and tried using them in the statue room, but nothing...

Finally, she says she can cut the ropes off with a knife, but I guess daggers don't count as knives or something?

OP
evron

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So what exactly are you supposed to do about the shadowy demon things? It seems no matter where I run or what I do they're inescapable.
I kept running for a while and the shadow thing disappeared after hitting me, it did an animation as if it had run out of energy. It's possible I was holding a candle at the time, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, there's apparently something that's supposed to happen with the statue and the two rune-stones, but I got both of them and tried using them in the statue room, but nothing...
According to the Dev comments in his blog, the run stones for now can only be used to "activate the stone statue". Dev is looking into implementing more uses for the rune stones in future updates.
I assume you can't pray to the statue unless you're holding the runes? I haven't tested that though.

Finally, she says she can cut the ropes off with a knife, but I guess daggers don't count as knives or something?
Just hold the spacebar for 4 or 5 seconds and eventually she will cut the ropes.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and fantastic style and design.
Look like a bot with the amount of posts they went through for those messages score.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
When I see the banned logo I kinda expected it was a "give me da linkz" post and not a mass post bombing by a AI bot.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Interesting. The circle posted an update explaining that once they finish stage 5, their goal will be to implement a new stage every 5 months or so, hoping to eventually finish with at least 10 stages but they could apparently keep going past that.

MashedTato

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock the mastrubat!on and tentacle 3 animations? I got the former, but wasn't able to recreate it, as for the latter I have no clue on what to do.

Thank you in advance :D

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to unlock the mastrubat!on and tentacle 3 animations? I got the former, but wasn't able to recreate it, as for the latter I have no clue on what to do.

There's an unlock all button in the gallery IIRC. Otherwise there's two major tentacle bosses. One in each quadrant of the map. One does damage while the other does a underground attack that rapidly drains health and will unlock its own gameover if successful.

OP
evron

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The masturbation animation is unlocked in game by drinking the aphrodisiac potion (pink colored one if I'm not mistaken).