What's new

Chloe's Ranch (Ranger Princess)

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Chloe's Ranch (Ranger Princess)

Schedule
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Endure: The monster stands in a powerful stream to try and endure for as long as she can. Raises Defense.
Tuesday: Run: The monster is put on a track with a cockatrice to chase her for as long as she can. Raises Life.
Wednesday: Shoot: The monster tries to throw rocks at moving targets. Raises Skill
Thursday: Endure: The monster stands in a powerful stream to try and endure for as long as she can. Raises Defense.
Friday: Dodge: The monster tries to dodge our own elite squad of Rush Fairies. Raises Speed.
Saturday: Rest

Chloe took the list of food from Venice and smiled, looking at it curiously. "Thanks Miss Venice. I'll train her real good!" Chloe grinned toward Trixy.

A bit later on Chloe had bought some food and had it out for Trixy. "I got you some fish and potatoes!" She put it on the table for her. "So am I a good cook?" The blue oni asked, smiling widely and sitting next to her. "You need to be nice and healthy because we have a week full of hard work and fun ahead of us, heh."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Heh, you should only pick one food item. Fish would be the better option here, so I'll just charge you for that.)

"I eat most of my food raw, so cooked food is nice!" Trixy announced with a smile, happily eating her meal. "Good! I like it!" she cheered.

And then the week of training began.

Monday:

At first, Trixy was standing in calm river water.

Then, she started screaming as the water got more intense.

Then, the water suddenly became a tsunami.

Then, Trixy went missing for a few minutes.

Trixy completed her training - +3 Defense

Tuesday:

Trixy hops after the cockatrice, mostly being left in the dust, but she tries her best until she became exhausted.

Trixy completed her training - +2 Life
Wednesday:

Gathering her rocks, Trixy missed a good few of her target, but still passed. "Average," the elven instructor commented.

Trixy completed her training - +3 Skill
Thursday:

Chloe may have experienced deja vu as she saw:

Trixy standing in water,

Trixy screaming

Trixy against a tsunami

and then an empty spot where Trixy used to be.

Trixy completed her training - +3 Defense
Friday:

The fairies charged with a battle cry, "FAIRY SQUAD, GOOOO!"

Trixy managed to dodge most of them, but the last few nicked her.

Trixy completed her training - +5 Speed

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The blue oni beamed, taking some generous helping of fish for herself too. "Wow! This really is good!" Chloe said, smiling as they ate together. She washed her meal down with some sake of course, but Trixy wasn't quite ready for that treatment yet.

Monday
"Okay get ready Trixy!" Chloe had said almost just before the wererabbit started screaming. The blue oni held her head with her hands. "Ack! Trixy?!?" She cried out when her bunnygirl disappeared. Chloe ran off to find Trixy.

Tuesday
Chloe took a generous swig of her sake as she watched Trixy get left in the dust by the cockatrice. "Good effort Trixy!"

Wednesday
Standing next to the elven instructor, Chloe nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah, pretty good for her first time I think.." The blue oni clapped for Trixy and took another swig of her sake.

Thursday
"Oh no not again!" Chloe cried out as she ran off to fetch Trixy from the water again.

Friday
Chloe watched in awe as Trixy dodged most of the charging fairies. "Wow great job Trixy!" Chloe exclaimed happily, jogging over to clap her on the back with a big smile when she finished. "You're really good at this! I think it's time for a well deserved weekend break don't you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trixy shuddered from the few light bruises she had. "Training's hard..." she complained, before nodding meekly at Chloe when offered a break.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chloe smiled at Trixy and scooped her off the ground bridal style. "Don't you worry. You did a great job for your first week. You'll be one of the best mamonos around in no time!" The blue oni complimented as she carried Trixy back toward the bunnygirl's apartments, carefully avoiding the overgrown areas as she made her way there.

"I hope you won't be too lonely in here... Maybe I should find another mamono for you to play with. What do you think?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hiyah!" Trixy squealed as Chloe picked her up. The bunny squirmed a bit in a panic before she either calmed down or ran out of energy and settled to being carried back to the ranch.

Asked if she wanted a friend, Trixy blushed slightly. "Um... Actually..." she fidgeted. "Could I... Sleep in your room?" she asked.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chloe stopped and pondered for a moment, looking at the cute bunny curled up in her arms. "Awww, afraid of being alone? Hmm... Well I guess it couldn't hurt..." The blue oni decided, turning around to head to her own house instead, careful to avoid bonking Trixy's head against the door as she went inside.

"Are ya sleepy?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trixy's ears folded shyly as a small blush showed on her cheeks. "A... A little..." she replied meekly.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Awww, yeah I guess it's been a long week for ya. Let's take ya to bed then ya cute little bunny!" Chloe cooed sweetly as she carried Trixy through her main ranch house, carefully avoiding bonking her against the door frames until the blue oni made her way to her bedroom.

"Here we are..." Chloe said with a smile as she set Trixy down on the edge of her bed.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pomf'd on the bed, Trixy giggled, and let out a happy "Wah!" as she bounced herself on the bed. Looking up at Chloe, her mouth hung open slightly as she stared up at the oni with curiosity. "What are we gonna do on the bed?"

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Wow, someone's bouncy all of a sudden! Thought ya said you were tired." Chloe said, looking mystified as she sat down next to Trixy.

The blue oni smiled and pulled back the covers so they could get in. Then she pulled Trixy close to her and nuzzled, enveloping her in a warm oni embrace, nuzzling against the bunnygirl's fuzzy white ears as she tucked themselves in under the blankets.

"You've been such a good girl this week." Chloe complimented warmly. Unlike that naughty Venice woman... she thought to herself, chuckling a little.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trixie immediately began to squirm in Chloe's embrace, "A-ah!" she cried out, a flustered look on her face. "Y-you smell kinda funny..." Trixie complained slightly, mostly about the smell of sake on Chloe's breath.