What's new

SIM Loli [ちょいや / ChoiR] もおれつ!!催眠学園 / Hypno Milk Academy!! (RJ321037)

kiwi man

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really don't have much to say about this game. It's an extremely short game that looks like a mobile game where you can experience all the content in 10 minutes. Nonetheless, I checked it out because some of the girls have art that looks like it was inspired by Fatalpulse.

The game is broken down into 2 core components for the main 6 girls you hypnotize.
1st is the hypnotizing section (right blue buttons) where you have dialogue with the girl which leads to a portion where you gotta click on the button that lights up when the pendulum reaches the bottom.
2nd is the "milking" section (left blue buttons) which is essentially a cookie clicker minigame without the added benefits of any auto clickers. For this section, just keep clicking for as long as you want and click the top of the screen to finish and go back to the main menu. Every click = 1mL of milk extracted.
You use the extracted milk by going to the shop (pink button) and purchasing the ability to interact with new girls. Here in the shop you can also purchase new outfits for the shopkeeper as well as fondle her by paying her 10mL per touch.
On the main menu, the yellow button brings you to a shrine girl who you can fondle or fuck using a gacha raffle system. The raffle tickets can be purchased in the shop.
The bottom left grey button is the audio config, and the bottom right is to exit the game.
You play this game entirely by using the mouse.

There really is no story worth mentioning that I've come across. It's just meet overbearing girl> hypnotize her> fuck/milk her.

It's a really short 'mini' game, but I enjoyed it so I'm making a thread on it.
I like the shrine girl.