What's new

RPG [ チョウゴウキンデンタル ] Harem in maze 2 -天国の塔- (RJ106025)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From the same maker as

In an Arabian / One Thousand and One Nights setting, you're a harem prince who goes exploring the infinitely high "Heavens' Tower".

It's a 3D Unity dungeon crawler, with real-time exploration and battle - both mostly automatic. Well, your 3-girls party lurk, fight (getting raped by monsters occasionally) and grab the loot; you're only around to speed things up, disarm traps and give a few battle orders.
There are 8 different classes for the girls, and much random loot to equip/dress them up with.

- you need 3 girls in your roster/party to get started

1st menu item lets you:
- create a girl in a NO DATA spot. You can review her afterwards, to edit her skills and equipment
- assign a girl to your party (3 slots at the top)

You can then go exploring with the big 5th item.

4th item lets you woo a girl daily, 6th is to sleep for the day.
You move around in the dungeon with the mouse and WASD keys.
The 3 % numbers on the top-left are 'Floor % explored', '% to next loot', '% to next monster'. Yellow sparkly things affect these numbers, while red sparkly things are traps that will hurt your girls unless you disarm them first.
Combat is automatic and real-time, action bar-based - you can choose individual skills for your girls to use, provided they learnt any skills. Default skill is the basic 'Attack'.
Watch out for your girls HP/MP; they also build up stress, some classes more than others.

H-content is scarce, but are all animated 3D scenes: 1 on 1 in the camp, and a few monter rape scenes triggering randomly(?) during battles.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skylive

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: harem in maze 2

Yeah looks promising, like a game with real gameplay and a little setup to make it story based.

I didn't really get the fighting part. So you can dress up the grl as armor in real time fights?

Anyways, looking forward to realease :cool:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Checked the demo out. I guess there's no way to enter the maze yet?

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait, i know you can dress them OUT of fights, not in them

and yes, you can enter the maze its the big button. then F1 (floor one)

first you need to make three girls though, using the top button. then use the drop down lists to select them

edit: yeah, lots of costums, i found bunny girl and ninja, unfortunately breast size 3 (the biggest) seems to clip through damn near everything, so you might want to watch out for that.

edit two: managed to get one of the girls molsted by a slime in the maze, once.

cant seem to trigger it again. (it was in battle)

edit three: in battle, the top button (for each girl) seems to be "forwards/backwards" (no idea what effect this has, other than making her hop forwards or backwards)

the second button is "attack/defend"

yes, you can set your cards in "defence mode"

enjoy,

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

-. - eh, since the trial didn't allow for pregnancy I didn't play it that far and deleted the trial already (my laptop running it slowly didn't help) so this 'guide' will be from memory.

Fair warning: The game does require more resource than the usual RPGMAker stuffs.

Menues:
1. Character management (creations, picking who's in your party)
For each characters you can:
-Set name
-Set class (determine default clothing and what skill/gear they can use)
-Hairstyle
-Hair color
-Eye color
-Skin color
-Breast size
There's also some profile stuffs, but I think there's nothing besides text editing there.
If the slot is already taken it'll go to equipment editing instead. (which have Skill button on bottom left for you to level up skills)
The top of this page have 3 drop down menu which is for picking which girl(s) to take to dungeon.

2. Item crafting (like mixing items to make healing potion)

3. Modify your ship? Like adding more character slots or stress recovery for the girls when you go to sleep.
4. Fuck a girl (ok, it doesn't say that literally, but pretty much this is what it does) you can do it once a day with any of the girls you created.
5. Go to dungeon (another once a day thing)
6. Sleep
7. Options (like what effects to enable/disable, I highly recommend turning off the fucking bloom effect)
8. Save
9. Load

I think that's the right order...

Onto dungeon.
From the start of dungeon section, if you hover your mouse at the bottom, each girl have a "change equipment" button you can use, this is the same equipment editing screen if you select a character at base.
To get out of dungeon is the middle button on bottom right (again you have to be near the section's entrance to use it)
The girls will walk around in a fairly random manner and little glowing lights will pop up, if you or they run into it it'll be taken (which can range from equipments to actual items to ingredients to monster encounter, red sparkle is trap iirc)
in combat, the girls will auto-attack, but you can order them to use a skill if you made them learn any.

If you go to the end of each section you'll move to another, and I think your 'exploration' % will either go up or down depending on which direction you go. (I assume once you reach 100% you'll unlock the next floor)

Aside from missionary pose, I didn't find any other H-contents in the trial so I stopped at that point. Might pick it up once the game's out though I probably won't play it that often.

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for that infomation, dont suppose you remember how the sex scenes work?

if i pick the one on my ship/base i can make her take her clothes off, thats about it, the first drop down list has three options, but they don't seem to do anything, the second doesnt even drop down at all, theres a bunch of check-boxes that dont seem to do anything and a slider for "clothes" and one for "underwear"

cant seem to go any further than that

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

thanks for that infomation, dont suppose you remember how the sex scenes work?

if i pick the one on my ship/base i can make her take her clothes off, thats about it, the first drop down list has three options, but they don't seem to do anything, the second doesnt even drop down at all, theres a bunch of check-boxes that dont seem to do anything and a slider for "clothes" and one for "underwear"

cant seem to go any further than that
In trial there's only one option for the scene.
First option on drop-down list - Sex
First option on the 2nd list (which is now position) - Missionary

Once you select those two the top-right button (Insert) should be click-able.
Then you can scroll that left slider to adjust the speed, and then the other 2 buttons (if I'm recognizing the right word, left one is Orgasm, middle one is Cum)

I assume the others will be available with advancing the dungeon or building more stuffs, but given that I didn't find out how to get money and didn't get that far with dungeon, I can't be sure (I know there's a button in equipment page to 'sell off' the clothing you don't feel like keeping, but pretty much everything gave me 1g so bleh)

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

edit three: in battle, the top button (for each girl) seems to be "forwards/backwards" (no idea what effect this has, other than making her hop forwards or backwards)

enjoy,
Before an enemy attacks, it does a series of 'targets' on your characters (at least it did in the old demo), and a red target meant that character would get hit, while a blue one meant the attack would miss them. You could have characters that would get hit dodge by having them move before the enemy's attack connected.

As for the moonrunes, give me a week or two (but hopefully less, I can't promise much with my job though) from the game's release. I will try to get a rough translation of the battle system and basic menus out pretty fast. A full translation will probably never come unless I get some help on it, but the menus I should be able to go through especially quickly since they're fairly similar to the first game.

All in all, pretty excited for this to come out. Not normally a fan of dungeon crawlers like this, but the first one really got my attention somehow.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Before an enemy attacks, it does a series of 'targets' on your characters (at least it did in the old demo), and a red target meant that character would get hit, while a blue one meant the attack would miss them. You could have characters that would get hit dodge by having them move before the enemy's attack connected.

As for the moonrunes, give me a week or two (but hopefully less, I can't promise much with my job though) from the game's release. I will try to get a rough translation of the battle system and basic menus out pretty fast. A full translation will probably never come unless I get some help on it, but the menus I should be able to go through especially quickly since they're fairly similar to the first game.

All in all, pretty excited for this to come out. Not normally a fan of dungeon crawlers like this, but the first one really got my attention somehow.
Well, the manual says that attacks that only hit 'front line' won't hit the backline so that might be why (though I guess it's possible there'll be attacks that hit backline targets too)

Another importance to the line positioning is the Cleric's Line Heal, which heal all characters on her line for a certain amount. So you can have her sit in the back to avoid damage but only heal whoever jump back to her, or have her help out up front and heal everyone.

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, the manual says that attacks that only hit 'front line' won't hit the backline so that might be why (though I guess it's possible there'll be attacks that hit backline targets too)

Another importance to the line positioning is the Cleric's Line Heal, which heal all characters on her line for a certain amount. So you can have her sit in the back to avoid damage but only heal whoever jump back to her, or have her help out up front and heal everyone.
well, i managed to teach some of my guys some skills, finally, but i still cant seem to find which one is heal.

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

This looks really promising.

I just hope they fix those awkward walking animations. Specifically the ones where they're just pointing at...well...nothing.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A dungeon crawler AND you can have small breasts rather than somthing the size of the heroines head?

This is so on my watch list.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

um the girls skin is completely pitch black what can i do to fix that.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

well, i managed to teach some of my guys some skills, finally, but i still cant seem to find which one is heal.
If you have Cleric class selected, the very top-left box of the actives should be the Line Heal spell I mentioned.

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cant seem to extract the demo at all.

tried 7-zip and winzip.

already set my pc for japanese local

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cant seem to extract the demo at all.

tried 7-zip and winzip.

already set my pc for japanese local
Are you getting an error message [if so, what's the message]

Have you checked if the download wasn't broken?

Radocks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

re downloaded the file and it seems to work now, so yes the download was just broken

esteon

Demon Girl
Reputation score

woah new game review.. seem's good 3D RPG

the eye's of the girl look's same :D

alright w8ing for release

Phantasy89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's past release day :(
I guess it's late?
will get released in late november presuming anywhere in range from 20-30th
>(2012年11月下旬)< released date
but the game got delayed, so probably expect it next month

you probably saw the date November 20th(2012年11月20日)
which was the date it was announced on the dlsite not the release
the release date is in a white box with a wishlist(green) button to the right

上旬 - early in the month
中旬 - middle of the month
下旬 - late in the month

(発売予定未定) - Delayed
(販売中) - released