What's new

Christmas Project

slash

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Christmas Project

Hmm I'd like to keep Nunu busy if he/she wouldn't mind doing my pokegirls too :p (even though May's bandana is already red and white xD)

(gave link cause the image is huge :p )

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

At least we'd look nice.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Normally, I'd go ahead and make you one since it's so late, but I think you'd be better off waiting for Nunu to come on. Does it better than me anyway

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Okay, this morning I pencilled the christmas pic, though there are a few things I'm unsure of. Does anyone want me to upload the sketch so you can have a gander at it and possibly give me some pointers? Also, I've left DG a blank slate so to speak, I dunno whether to keep her 'normal' DG or have her as DG 'angel form'.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

whether or not this sounds greedy of me, you asked...
BOTH
as far as my contribution it will either be poetry or a hunk outta the book im writing,(zombie fans will love this) If i get requests for the book. it'll be a few chapters and it'll take a while to type up and upload. I leave the decision up to you all...

id add you guys in but i dont know you well enough to scope you as characters... IF you would like me too i could write several different chapters involving you guys but you would need to give me a small bios so i could get a feel for your personalities. if your confused by this request simply ask for a bios layout and i will post one

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Lol unfortunately I cant put both normal DG and Angel DG in because I've already sketched the majority of the pic, though that does give me an idea for another pic/mini doujin.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Thats the pic Im currently working on for the Christmas Project. Now, Im not sure what to do with the slime girls arms, the right one (left to you and me) I was gonna make into a tentacle-like appendage and have it hanging over DG or something though Im nor sure what to do with the left one (right to you and me). Also, do people want DG to be normal DG or angel DG? And yes, thats a candy cane penis the slime girl has.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'll try to participate. In fact, I already have something half written. Oh, and I'll be uploading an avatar soon. Feel free to hat it.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

top hat, baseball hat, dress hat, tricorn, i mean seriously if were gonna hat it you gotta be more specific about which hat you want us to hat it with.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

top hat, baseball hat, dress hat, tricorn, i mean seriously if were gonna hat it you gotta be more specific about which hat you want us to hat it with.
Eh, not specifying leaves moar room for creativity

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I was thinking a Christmas hat for the cactopus.

D.A.

Lurker
Reputation score

Not sure if this fits in with "contributing things", 'cos I'm not actually making anything, but I guess if people want to pm, post, or visitor message me "christmas wish lists" -pictures/info/files/etc they want and can't find- and I could use my google powers (for those who don't know what I mean, in a nutshell: I'm good at finding things on the internet) to look for them.

you can list as much as you want, but keep in mind I really can't make any guarantees. Either I find it or not, and I also have to keep it to a lower priority so it won't interfere with schoolwork and such.

(also I should mention that the nature of my google powers is that I take anywhere between a minute and weeks to go look, and then I locate it within a short time xD)

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

This spontaneously burst into my head whilst I was ruminating on why Obe insists on keeping the Guy Fawkes rhyme in his sig:

Remember, remember, the 25th of December,
The parties and gifts and whatnot.
I know of no reason the Christmas season should ever be forgot.

It probably sounded better in my head but I'll put it out there, I guess.

Last edited:

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

This spontaneously burst into my head whilst I was ruminating on why Mo insists on keeping the Guy Fawkes rhyme in his sig:

Remember, remember, the 25th of December,
The parties and gifts and whatnot.
I know of no reason the Christmas season should ever be forgot.

It probably sounded better in my head but I'll put it out there, I guess.
That's OBE, silly. Don't ever confuse us again.