What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

The walkthrough that you are talking about isn't accurate besides his english are so bad that It's so hard to read Camikaa Can you tell me where to find gunlock? The One who made the walkthrough isn't properly written no hard feelings for anyone I'm not saying m1zuki translations are bad but the one who written the walkthrough
Your English isn't much better...ever heard of punctuation? Jeez.

If you'd bothered to read etigoya's walkthrough (which isn't that difficult to understand at all), you'd know that once you're able to get the second nightly H-events (after Mai becomes indebted to Duke) you need to do a couple of them (brothel, prostitution, ten-day gangbang, Abel sex and some others, they're all noted in the walkthrough), you will see Aina have a quest mark above her head. Talk to her and the night afterwards you'll be able to go to the thief hideout, get banged by all the thieves, and the day after that you can talk to Gunlock and get the Ero-weapon.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

w8..... there was a walkthrough for this game?
it was very straight quest n h-quest
hmmmm.....
okay i've think somethiin if u still can't enter the duke house(night) after doin all the h quest on town there's only 2 things i know u might missed

1 - go to mountain koln(right side of town) after doin this u can enter the duke house(night) then goin to the strip show should be fine too

2 - im not sure if this counted but try goin south of hot spring at night(u probably done this already but just making sure)

after doin those abobe finish the game once(beat the final boss) then everythin should be fine and i recommend finishing the boss 1st than doin the h quest cause u might get locked out other endings(welp not that they really worth it)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well Right Like what I've said No Hard Feelings I'm not that good at english either Nor the perfect one but thanks for that I'm just saying that maybe they could fix the walkthrough cuz it's a little confusing and About the punctuation I don't use it much often it's pretty boring to type it too much hassle I know how to use it

Last edited:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By the way If I try to get the EroInspire weapon right now I wouldn't get the True Ending right? Or am I wrong?

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

By the way If I try to get the EroInspire weapon right now I wouldn't get the True Ending right? Or am I wrong?
some ending will locked out if ur done with gunlock which is not that worth it n tru end can be aquired anytime
just restore ur virginity n go to the last boss(n if u beat once u can just skip this) n when ur talking to kenichi(weak spineless lover) u can whether u will have sex with him or not just choose not n thats the true ending :D

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It will locked out? Like what will be locked out? But If I start a new game it won't right?

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It will locked out? Like what will be locked out? But If I start a new game it won't right?
A few endings depends wether you did the h-event with Gunlock or not. And yes you can see the other ones in a new game, by doing or not doing his event.
They meant that if you already did the Gunlock event on your playthrough, I belive you won't be able to see the endings that requires you to not do the Gunlock event.

For his location, he's inside the Bandit Base, southwest of Merlan City, passing the underground in Merlan Wall.

About the True Ending, you can always go to the Baby on View Scenes room and Restore virginity, I belive you'll be able to reach the Ending 6 by doing so.

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

idk y ur asking that ofc if play new game again u can do it again just remember gunlock quest

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh I see I believe there are eight endings do you know them Camikaa?

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh I see I believe there are eight endings do you know them Camikaa?
There seems to be 9 endings.

This is not my own guide, but I editted a bit:

Ending 1 - In the maze with 5 treasures, pick the wrong one.

Ending 2 - Face the last boss without anti god's holy water.

Ending 3 - Lose to last boss.

Ending 4 onwards is based on your sex counters and the yes/no you pick after when it ask if you want to have sex with your childhood friend.

Pick No:
If 'not virgin' (sex counter 1+):
If also seen event at Gunlock - Ending 4
If not - Ending 5
If virgin (sex counter 0) - Ending 6 (True Ending)

Pick Yes:
Not virgin:
Gunlock - Ending 7
No Gunlock - Ending 8
Virgin - Ending 9

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh that's the one that I've already seen I though it was 8 But it was 9 huh? Although What's with the Ending on 7,8,9 There wasn't any details on them

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Da shit you dont know Mizukithe legendary translator of many games including the one your playing XD

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I'm a new member here at ulmf Of course I wouldn't know

polo2005

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must have done something wrong, but I only gotten like 10 hscenes and i'm in the final dungeon boss room?

scenes
puu.sh /xrb8u/927d31843b.png

lewdness doesn't seem to go over 9 either, iirc it said something about max level 20 at the start?
puu.sh /xrbai/e6a28fff46.jpg

Could anyone point me at the direction I need to go? tried following the guide posted somewhere but either I couldn't understand it good enough, or its missing something.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi Camikaa Can I ask where to find the eel?

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi Camikaa Can I ask where to find the eel?
The Eel should be on the snow mountain near a old man and a small lake just talk to him and then catch one from the small lake.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So it does matter what eel you catch right? The yellow eel gives you the Ending 4, By the way on the costumes What does patent even means?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Y'know what this game's missing out? More scenes of Aina and Rosalia...

For Aina, she's introduced as a sub-heroine, and sure, she got some scenes with Duke etc., but Takuya broke her too fast. One scene with her, and bam! she's all lovey-dovey with Takuya...

Sure, this game's ntr tag could be refering to Mai x Kenichi relationship, but I think it'll be stronger if it's about Aina's corruption. She's my second favorite girl in this game, so it's a shame she didn't get that much scenes.

And worse is my favorite girl (or is it woman?) in this game : Rosalia. She's introduced as Poire's daughter, and I was hoping her to have more influence, but nah, even her husband being under god's control is more of an asspull...

And you know what's worse? Her breaking under Takuya and co.'s corruption is only referenced right before they went to island to open the grand brothel during the sub-true ending (about how, after Mai went back to her world, Takuya, Shouta, etc. came to her house and rape her at night right next to her unknowing husband). I mean, she's a great ntr material, and she's a legit milf, how could gyu not putting more scenes with her? Or rather, even she didn't get her own sprite/cg, compared to Carmilla's who got her own....

All in all, I like this game, just as other gyu games, but I really prefer Sword Princess Sistina more than Treasure Hunter Mai...

Who's with me!?!?

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I'm a new member here at ulmf Of course I wouldn't know
Y'know what this game's missing out? More scenes of Aina and Rosalia...

For Aina, she's introduced as a sub-heroine, and sure, she got some scenes with Duke etc., but Takuya broke her too fast. One scene with her, and bam! she's all lovey-dovey with Takuya...

Sure, this game's ntr tag could be refering to Mai x Kenichi relationship, but I think it'll be stronger if it's about Aina's corruption. She's my second favorite girl in this game, so it's a shame she didn't get that much scenes.

And worse is my favorite girl (or is it woman?) in this game : Rosalia. She's introduced as Poire's daughter, and I was hoping her to have more influence, but nah, even her husband being under god's control is more of an asspull...

And you know what's worse? Her breaking under Takuya and co.'s corruption is only referenced right before they went to island to open the grand brothel during the sub-true ending (about how, after Mai went back to her world, Takuya, Shouta, etc. came to her house and rape her at night right next to her unknowing husband). I mean, she's a great ntr material, and she's a legit milf, how could gyu not putting more scenes with her? Or rather, even she didn't get her own sprite/cg, compared to Carmilla's who got her own....

All in all, I like this game, just as other gyu games, but I really prefer Sword Princess Sistina more than Treasure Hunter Mai...

Who's with me!?!?
Quote 1: sorry about that i get emotional sometimes
Quote 2: Jesus brother calm down calm down( i agree with 100%)
they really should have focused more on the sub heroine more :D

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So it does matter what eel you catch right? The yellow eel gives you the Ending 4, By the way on the costumes What does patent even means?
Catch the golden one.

A patent is a kind of contract that protects you from copyright infringments. Basically it's joke about the fact that nobody can make copies of those clothes, cause piracy is bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.