What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

I see thanks I'll play to it more and see if there was so You need to finish the game for the flower to appeared on the recollection room? By the way what does the sheep do? And How do you get The H-Skill Cowgirl Anal?

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see thanks I'll play to it more and see if there was so You need to finish the game for the flower to appeared on the recollection room? By the way what does the sheep do? And How do you get The H-Skill Cowgirl Anal?
The Sheep lets you manipulate your sex data and titles.
And the H-skills you Inspire them like normal skills, but you need the Eroinspire Boomerang from Gunlock (keep progressing with the H scenes at night until you get an event at his bandit hideout)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just wish I could cut out the entire 'boyfriend' subplot.

He's a completely worthless character, but NTR is still a shit fetish.
It'd be more palatable if he'd died in the prologue, frankly.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LMAO, yeah i know right..
You know what's funny.. the True Ending is Mai rejecting him afterall, and each goes their own way.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

LMAO, yeah i know right..
You know what's funny.. the True Ending is Mai rejecting him afterall, and each goes their own way.
You guys have no idea how often I had to shake my head while translating his scenes and dialogues.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck fairly early on.

The hint menu says to talk to the guy at the south wall, but Mai refuses to climb down the ladder. I've got three partymembers (even though I just want the two girls) and I've no idea where to go now.

got the key from the mountain, can't do shit at the hotspring, can't get on the boat, can't pass through the forest because I need the tentacle armour (which is down the tunnel that Mai refuses to go down)

I assume I'm supposed to do the church-group quest, defeating bandits in the forest, except I've scoured the forest and killed all the bandits I can find. If there's a boss, he's gotta be behind the plants, right?
edit: And so I find the whole group of them second after posting this.

Also (and I had to cheat to get this) all dialogue while under the effect of aphrodisiac seems to be untranslated. (and on an absolutely horrid pink UI)

Last edited:

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also (and I had to cheat to get this) all dialogue while under the effect of aphrodisiac seems to be untranslated. (and on an absolutely horrid pink UI)
A lot of this game was copy and pasted from gyu's previous work, Sword Princess Cistina. A lot of events like the aphrodisiac dialogues were leftover, so I didn't bother translating them.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh thanks Camikaa Do you need the other endinge for the sheep though? Sorry for al the questions Oh and how did you get the true ending did you avoid all the fucking scene? And How many H-Skill can you get from Eroinspire? Is it only one?

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Totally agree. I can't play this game with translation on. Fuck man some of those scenes are really heavy once you can understand what MC is saying. A simply corruption plot would be preferable. Unfortunately, NTR tagged games seem to sell really well on dlsite.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh thanks Camikaa Do you need the other endinge for the sheep though? Sorry for al the questions Oh and how did you get the true ending did you avoid all the fucking scene? And How many H-Skill can you get from Eroinspire? Is it only one?
I never did any of the night events in my first playthrough, and always won my battles. After leveling some you'll get to the point where these human npcs that would eventually rape you can't even scratch you, so they are not a problem anymore.
The sheep was there after the True Ending, so I belive it unlocks everything (baby, sheep and flower).
And there seems to be 4 H-Skills in total.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh I see thanks again Camikaa Sorry for the many questions though

XHeerosamaX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The NTR on this one is rather weak, i can't even feel the slightest sympathy for him.:p

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

almost everything in this game didn't satisfy me except for the virgin end(returning to the other world) which seem the most realistic to me if have to rate it
max rate 5
Battle - 2(though im not really fond on battles and also magic was almost useless in this game except for heal LOL)

story - 2(the story was not bad the start through midway but it the end it was kind of..... lacking)

Hscene - 3(i gave it 3 for the sake of ART XD though it lacks expression.... no i don't mean expression...... how do i say this??? it lacks charm???.... well it missing somethin, dunno wat it is or how to put it into words)

quest - 2(yeah its very straight n impossible to get lost in this game unless u dont read the quest yeah u get stuck :p and also its lacks secrets for bein a treasure hunter game O_O the game maker could put some hidden storng enemy, item or quest)

overall - 2(it should have been 1 except for the ART and the virgin end(returning to the other world) which satisfied me)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hii Where can I find gunlock for the EroInspire weapon?

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In case people missed it, there's a walkthrough by etigoya on page 8.

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes I go into menu, press Status then select Aina and crash the game :confused:
If I choose May but then use buttons to switch character to aina it is fine. Odd

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How about the ending what are the requirements?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The walkthrough that you are talking about isn't accurate besides his english are so bad that It's so hard to read Camikaa Can you tell me where to find gunlock? The One who made the walkthrough isn't properly written no hard feelings for anyone I'm not saying m1zuki translations are bad but the one who written the walkthrough

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You guys have no idea how often I had to shake my head while translating his scenes and dialogues.
LOL even Mizuki says it

but yeah the dude i cant feel any sorry for this man(if you can call him that)

overall i give this 5/10 IGN RATINGS

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.