What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

Tried that, can only seem to find one "Ver 16 09 09" not sure if this is the latest one. :/
Pretty sure this denotes the September 9, 2016, which is not the latest version but the one just before it.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well if you cant find it even on animesharing then nobody uploaded the new one online yet :/

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So frustrating -_-
Not being able to buy it and being dependend to find a current version somewhere in the recesses of the internet...
Can someone confirm what is lost between the 16 09 09 version and the latest one?

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So frustrating -_-
Not being able to buy it and being dependend to find a current version somewhere in the recesses of the internet...
Can someone confirm what is lost between the 16 09 09 version and the latest one?
This is a good question actually, if there isn't much missed I'll just get the 09 version.

Denmu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So frustrating -_-
According to DLSITE, "When we warped from the cave into an area where 4 jewels were lined up, Fixed a bug that rarely a way does not appear." So it appears to just be a bug fix for a rare bug.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does "Restore Your Virginity" options keeps you from collecting sex stats (All sex stats is always back to zero except Lewd lvl and Lewdness)? Is that intended or bug?

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the NTR factor very heavy in this? NTR is not my thing, but I like the look of the game otherwise. For example the amount of NTR in the Oneoneone game Daughters Fall (or the Heiress) doesnt rly bother me. In this it looks like the guy is in your party the whole time, so I assume it is constant =/

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the NTR factor very heavy in this? NTR is not my thing, but I like the look of the game otherwise. For example the amount of NTR in the Oneoneone game Daughters Fall (or the Heiress) doesnt rly bother me. In this it looks like the guy is in your party the whole time, so I assume it is constant =/
Personally I think that the boyfriend is so stupid that there is no ntr on this.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Personally I think that the boyfriend is so stupid that there is no ntr on this.
i agree with you honestly this game doesnt feel to like a ntr game that much but man if you really wanna feel a ntr game [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル or 涙声のギニヨル

kka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well if you cant find it even on animesharing then nobody uploaded the new one online yet :/
Version 10 is available at a certain chinese(?) site starting with an e and ending with an y. :p Some of you (e.g. Etigoya) know what I mean. If I'm violating the rules feel free to delete this post.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Version 10 is available at a certain chinese(?) site starting with an e and ending with an y. :p Some of you (e.g. Etigoya) know what I mean. If I'm violating the rules feel free to delete this post.
what in the god damn hell you talkin about?

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Dawncry and @boobybot

Ok thanks for your input, I guess I will check it out and try and ignore the boyfriends existence where possible lol

unitydragon3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hay I can't find the strip club owner please help?

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what in the god damn hell you talkin about?
Search for
【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の寶~ Ver10
on google :p

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

hay I can't find the strip club owner please help?
In the pyramid inside a Hole, one near the boss, the room at its left (of the hole) has a green chest and lots of torches or candles in the wall, just jump down and search for him

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi guys I've got a question, how do I recruit Merim? I defeated the bandits at the forest at the north,But when I came back to her she won't join me also I got the 6 honey that she mentioned

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi guys I've got a question, how do I recruit Merim? I defeated the bandits at the forest at the north,But when I came back to her she won't join me also I got the 6 honey that she mentioned
I think you must go north again (defeat bandit boss), not bandit mob...

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I already defeated them the one with the bandits with girls on the corner right? They dropped a treasure map tho.

Tyrannus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can you deliver the honey to her? If you can and she still wont join you, you should try to advance the main story a little bit (like going to the tower). ;)

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I cant but I got to the tower first then after defeating the boss or mini boss I came back to town and accepted her quest

Status
Not open for further replies.