What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

Here is an issue I'm having.

Attachments

• Issue.JPG
    Issue.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 8

Oh and the couple seems a bit strange for their sort of split. I'm guessing she got lonely, the husband was busy trying to do something, and the netori guy basically steals her because she needed someone? It sort of feels a bit weak, like the trouble the husband was causing was to mainly disturb the duke. She cheated really easy, and sort of went from hating him to loving him after sex.

Here is an issue I'm having.
It seems that yu are missing audio file "Rub!" you need to put it into Audio/SE.
Probably you have that file but it was renamed, to be exactly the "!" was missed or something.

It seems that yu are missing audio file "Rub!" you need to put it into Audio/SE.
Probably you have that file but it was renamed, to be exactly the "!" was missed or something.

Thanks.

So strange how the girl loses their backbone after they have sex, and when someone attempts to help them, they get defensive and help the people who hurt did this to them. Sort of like in NTRPG and NTRPG 2.

So strange how the girl loses their backbone after they have sex, and when someone attempts to help them, they get defensive and help the people who hurt did this to them. Sort of like in NTRPG and NTRPG 2.

Honestly I didn't pay any attention to the NTR scenes, just fast-forwarded through those. Nothing wrong with NTR, just doesn't do anything for me. I was after the preg stuff, and you had to get nearly to the end before those scenes came up. This is getting a translation though, maybe playing through then it will be more clear what was going on?

I get the impression this dev has trouble sticking to a story line though too. That may explain some of it.

Honestly I didn't pay any attention to the NTR scenes, just fast-forwarded through those. Nothing wrong with NTR, just doesn't do anything for me. I was after the preg stuff, and you had to get nearly to the end before those scenes came up. This is getting a translation though, maybe playing through then it will be more clear what was going on?

I get the impression this dev has trouble sticking to a story line though too. That may explain some of it.

Yeah I got that. The NTR were very boring even if you read it. It's like really generic and weak. Oh, my husband is messing with the duke in a way like a social rights activist and I feel troubled by it. Better let this guy I hate comfort me and try to get sex from me which is part of the reason why I hate him.
Her reasoning for why he was helpful and etc is because he literally became best buds with the guy they disliked. He literally just fucked or waited around. The main girl, Mai was sort of annoying too.

Yeah I got that. The NTR were very boring even if you read it. It's like really generic and weak. Oh, my husband is messing with the duke in a way like a social rights activist and I feel troubled by it. Better let this guy I hate comfort me and try to get sex from me which is part of the reason why I hate him.
Her reasoning for why he was helpful and etc is because he literally became best buds with the guy they disliked. He literally just fucked or waited around. The main girl, Mai was sort of annoying too.

Er it wasn't because she was "troubled". The duke has the right to issue or revoke treasurer seeker license, and they needed the license. Since the right was issued to the duke by the king directly, no one dared to challenge the duke.

Er it wasn't because she was "troubled". The duke has the right to issue or revoke treasurer seeker license, and they needed the license. Since the right was issued to the duke by the king directly, no one dared to challenge the duke.

Yeah I know. But the moment she confronts her husband that she is cheating, she said she was troubled and the guy was around to comfort her.

Does anyone have the latest version? I could send a pm or perhaps get one :p

for those having frame rate problems use this program it actually works!

Does anyone have the latest version? I could send a pm or perhaps get one :p

I want a link 2, i only found version ".9" on a torrent site so idk if its a beta or what since it doest have at least a 1.0.

so far its working ok with the translation of m1zuki.

for those having frame rate problems use this program it actually works!

Is there any difference between this and the speed hack of Cheat Engine? Both seems to do the same thing.

Is there any difference between this and the speed hack of Cheat Engine? Both seems to do the same thing.

i feel this is much more simple, you open program and then pick frame you want
while cheat engine you gotta find game pick it and then change speed...

i am lazy and so i guess i prefer this

I want a link 2, i only found version ".9" on a torrent site so idk if its a beta or what since it doest have at least a 1.0.

so far its working ok with the translation of m1zuki.

go to mikocon or search up nyaa torrents

Walkthrough

when fight has choice, last one maybe GoR
man enemy has GoR, total 4 type
move out and back to town can sleep to night again

Start :
  1. pub 2 member join
  2. left house can sell underwear
  3. church outside talk to girl (2nd choice x 2), then west forest get 6 はちみつ and fight to theif (GoR)
  4. west forest where fight to theif before can get map, can go NE small hill (if hard later)
  5. move out town, SE house talk to man
  6. SE tower, 3F drop to hole
  7. click goddess statue, when near magic circle event
  8. back to entrance has fight (GoR)

Hscene and other :
  1. group with golden hair to hot spring has event
  2. night, upper right big house outside talk to boyfriend's friend has hscene
  3. east hilltop help man can get key

South area:
  1. south outpost talk to captain
  2. pass underground to south (can get tentacle clothes, if dress it go west forest, from entrance go west side can pass and get fruit ヤセヤセの実)
  3. SW thief hideout talk to thief leader and get key
  4. SE house talk to fortune-teller
  5. SE lake vs boss, near lake talk to man
  6. cave deep click board

Hscene and other (back to main town and sleep to night):
  1. talk to boyfriend's friend then click wall has hscene
  2. inn 2F upper room talk to girl
  3. church right has hscene
  4. castle outside talk to girl has hscene

1st orb:
  1. SE tower, 13F event then get item and move back downstair
  2. 16F vs boss (GoR) and open box

2nd orb:
  1. pyramid talk to soldier
  2. one hole can find striptease pub owner
  3. deep vs boss (GoR) and get orb

3rd orb:
  1. pass west forest to NW abandoned house, use 2 magic key open door, inside house can get magic girl clothes (if dress this clothes go east hill deep can get fruit イケイケの実)
  2. come this house again, talk to aged
  3. west dock get ship, then island talk to legend of treasure huneter's daughter
  4. ice mountain, talk to aged then catch golden fish
  5. back to island talk to huneter's daughter
  6. go NW sea cave, talk to girl outside
  7. deep talk to ppl who opened box
  8. deep vs boss (GoR)
  9. go house again talk to baby get pirate clothes
  10. jump to hole in sea cave, dress pirate clothes near waterfall, get key
  11. NW abandoned house talk to huneter's daughter

Hscene and other (all hscene at night):
  1. sell underwear shop can prostitution, 2nd in forest west, 3rd is talk to item equip and pub master then talk to girl outside left house
  2. after 3 hscene in underwear ship, talk to master can work in upper brothel, after 3 hscene talk to brothel shop master
  3. if can move out town at night, go SW vs monster then talk to boyfriend's friend, enter house has hscene (right house need magic key)
  4. castle underground has fight (lose ok) then hscene, this hscene bug cant show in hscene room
  5. east hill near entrance has fight, next night go hill again talk to boyfriend's friend has hscene
  6. go to upperleft house for hscene
  7. pub underground can striptease
  8. talk to golden hair, then next day night go south area, near theif hideout has fight, after fight go theif hideout has hscene, next day talk to thief leader can get weapon (this weapon can get 4 h-skill)
  9. 2 new hscene in room
  10. hot spring hscene

4th orb :
  1. snow mountain deep has boss
  2. if get 2 fruit and talk to snowman
  3. ogre cave vs ogre (GoR) and get item to snowman

legend of treasure huneter's treasure :
  1. south area, SE lake cave use 4 orb
  2. upper to new dungeon, deep click board (dont move out cave or bug cant move in again)
  3. open left side 2nd one

Fairy garden and fairy god :
  1. town SE house talk to man
  2. ship to island talk to hunter's daughter
  3. ice mountain talk to snowman
  4. north get ship to fairy forest, click stone
  5. upper to waterfall cave (a lot road bug...)
  6. fairy garden talk to aged
  7. NE to sky island, middle building talk to fairy god
  8. north altar vs boss (can lose)

Ending :
  1. from west dock to island, then island SW to next island
  2. 3 area and 3 area boss
  3. final boss (GoR)
  4. after NTR ending and 1st choice?(if 2nd choice for another ending) can go south area, pass west sewer to darkness castle vs hidden boss, after fight has hscene and ending
  5. hscene room talk to baby (2nd choice) can back to virgin, then ending 1st choice to true ending and 2nd choice to boyfriend ending

if your having trouble finding the H scene or dont know where to go here you go CREDITS TO the Savior :Etogya

Those aren't the most recent version, there was an update on 2017年03月13日

Here's a full save courtesy of etigoya :3

Attachments

• Treasure hunter save2.zip
    63 KB · Views: 178

guys, m1zuki have finished the translation. in a couple of months!
that guy is insane! (and we love him for that) but i hope he dosen't fall sick after this rush.

btw, link:

Tried that, can only seem to find one "Ver 16 09 09" not sure if this is the latest one. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back