What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

Can someone tell me what to do for the prostitution i am trying to find the duke or whatever is called but i can't find him. I am at the deepest level in undersea cave but i can't find any people to talk to there. I am following etigoya's walkthrough

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the game has loli content so no dl link
what you mean it has loli in it? when i went to the english side for the game there wasnt a tag saying there was loli you sure it has it in there?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

what you mean it has loli in it? when i went to the english side for the game there wasnt a tag saying there was loli you sure it has it in there?
While there is no direct tag as loli, game clearly has little girl in pictures and it is tagged as loli in this forum - down left corner, so yeah before being surprised about download links, at least read forum rules and look around, or read at least something, people make mistakes, but you don't give a single shit about this forum, cause you didn't even has any manners to ask for link, cause this is not game link sharing forum, this is game discussion forum, so i applause your nerve to post "link to game?" as it was something self explanatory

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

While there is no direct tag as loli, game clearly has little girl in pictures and it is tagged as loli in this forum - down left corner, so yeah before being surprised about download links, at least read forum rules and look around, or read at least something, people make mistakes, but you don't give a single shit about this forum, cause you didn't even has any manners to ask for link, cause this is not game link sharing forum, this is game discussion forum, so i applause your nerve to post "link to game?" as it was something self explanatory
ok no problem then

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok can someone tell us what is the number of the latest version of the game? and if there is way to check it, i have one but i don't know if is up to date.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just bought the game and it says its version 10

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sdf.jpg how do i fix this? or can someone please pm me the SE folder becouse theres a dude in the town where the girl goes out of the castle theres a guy with a heart and whenever i go to interact with him the dude gropes the girls butt then game crashes so please upload the SE folder please or do i need to switch my pc location to japan to make it work?

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just bought the game and it says its version 10
Thanks, that means mine is older since it says version 9.

About your mistake this is a long shot but try to rewrite the name of the folders to something shorter, i know it says it can't find a file or something but i had problem showing those weird characters once and it was because the name of the route was too long.

PD: not the ones that say data or the like, but the main game folder, instead of the overly long name write treasure hunter, or just the initials

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, that means mine is older since it says version 9.

About your mistake this is a long shot but try to rewrite the name of the folders to something shorter, i know it says it can't find a file or something but i had problem showing those weird characters once and it was because the name of the route was too long.

PD: not the ones that say data or the like, but the main game folder, instead of the overly long name write treasure hunter, or just the initials
ok shorting the name doesnt work i got rid of the mai in it and went to the guy same thing happened game crashed now i did the initials game crashed again still no clue and how to make it to not crash :/

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok shorting the name doesnt work i got rid of the mai in it and went to the guy same thing happened game crashed now i did the initials game crashed again still no clue and how to make it to not crash :/
You need to extract the file under japanese locale. Check your SE folder, if you don't see any Japanese you need to do that.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

what the guy above said, you can find detailed instructions in any "how to play eroges" out there, if that doesn't work deactivate your antivirus then extract it, sometimes the antivirus blocks something and doesn't tell you.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

change your system locale to japanese

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

is there a translation going to get made for this?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there a translation going to get made for this?
M1zuki decided he'll try his hand on this game....

Well, my only hope is he'll give up, stopped translating this game, and move on to the more reasonable option like Shadowcore...

I mean, let's face it, this game, as good as Circle Gyu!'s games, is riddled with too many bugs, and we all know M1zuki'll probably die trying first before he finished it.

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, I'm still doing my best to work towards completing this one...

Just made this post here if you want to check the WIP files:

I guess I should make a post in the translation subthread, too...

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Er, whoa, the man himself came....

Things aside, M1zuki, I'd want nothing short of seeing you finally managed to translated this great game, don't get me wrong, but like I said, I'd rather seeing this game untranslated than seeing it got worked on, but at the cost of it taking too much toll on you...

Anyway, may you always be blessed with good health M, you're our shining beacon of hope/

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please post a complete save? The one posted a few pages back wont download.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, a save would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.