What's new

RPG [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~ (RJ159285)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Circle Gyu]【TREASURE HUNTER】舞 探索型RPG ~伝説の宝~

So i did come this far to take the eels from snow mountain to give to the blue girl but she is gone and there is an explasion mark as if she is there?

Any clues?
[/URL][/IMG]

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro but I'm really stuck I can't unlock the Duke party scene What I need to do? I don't understand this message "(★ ヒント 諸々の条件を満たすと、宴に参加できます。・・・より沢山のエッチを経験しましょう。)" the stripe and hot spring event is the same
I have 4 orbs but I don't know how to unlock the remains scenes thanks and sorry for my english.

Edit: NVM somehow I figured out XD but now I can't pass the west sewer, the blue slime girl is blocking the road.

Last edited:

JNaylor2k15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, can somebody help? I try to go to the house NW of the forest but i get this message. I don't know what it means. :(

Attachments

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"Swimsuit: After recruiting the loli, go back to where the boss in the forest was and pick up the treasure map
there to unlock a new area, defeat the boss at the end to gain access to the chest that contains it."

I can not find the boss and I've explored the forest several times, I did find the treasure map.... can someone please post a screen shot of where I need to go?

Thanks

JNaylor2k15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Swimsuit: After recruiting the loli, go back to where the boss in the forest was and pick up the treasure map
there to unlock a new area, defeat the boss at the end to gain access to the chest that contains it."

I can not find the boss and I've explored the forest several times, I did find the treasure map.... can someone please post a screen shot of where I need to go?

Thanks
The boss is in the mountain in the far right of the map (not the four little hills). Be warned, he is really difficult.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He certainly was, glad I've been leveling up. Those attacks at the end were powerful.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

JNaylor, I'm obviously not that far yet, but what was the last quest you completed? I know I can access that area no problem, I'm before the 1st orb quest, so something must have changed in your game.

I would try to talk with everyone in the last area you explored and see if that solves your issue. If not, keep chatting with NPC, or try sleeping at the inn and see if that solve it.

JNaylor2k15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

JNaylor, I'm obviously not that far yet, but what was the last quest you completed? I know I can access that area no problem, I'm before the 1st orb quest, so something must have changed in your game.

I would try to talk with everyone in the last area you explored and see if that solves your issue. If not, keep chatting with NPC, or try sleeping at the inn and see if that solve it.
Yeah, i'll try that. I was just following the guide on page 8 and i couldn't get passed this are nor could i start the prostitution scenes.

JNaylor2k15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He certainly was, glad I've been leveling up. Those attacks at the end were powerful.
You wouldn't be able to upload a save where i can access that area? :D

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm going for a virgin run....

The only thing I done is talk to the flowers for Lewd level. Also, I would back up your PublicData before installing it. Some H games will erase your access to your old saves when you overwrite this file.

Attachments

JNaylor2k15

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm going for a virgin run....

The only thing I done is talk to the flowers for Lewd level. Also, I would back up your PublicData before installing it. Some H games will erase your access to your old saves when you overwrite this file.
Thank you, you're a legend :)

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just completed the Treasure Hunter Mai. What a great story, and fun H game. It's in my top 3 favorite H games.

However, while I greatly appreciate Etigoya's walkthrough, he kind of got vague towards the end as far as how to beat the game. So I clarified the 2nd to last part before the final dungeon.

"Legend of treasure hunter's treasure :

Spoiler
south area, SE lake cave use 4 orb
upper to new dungeon, deep click board (dont move out cave or bug cant move in again)
open left side 2nd one '

----------------------------------------------------

Fairy garden and fairy god : holy water quest

In order beat the game correctly you must obtain holy water from the Fairy's God and Goddess.

To get to the Fairy world, after getting the pirate costume, you need to jump in the hole and take the path toward the east exit.

DO NOT LEAVE AFTER GETTING THE KEYS

Instead head south west and around to the next screen, go up and you'll find a Water Fall. Change into the Pirate costume and get the key to fairy castle.

Remember the fort south of the wall? The one located west of thieves secret base. There a metal gate we could not open? Well now you have the key.) Enter and speak to Water spirit and fairies group.

They'll turn you away.....

Talk to the Sailor guy southeast of main town and then the blue haired girl pirates wife on island.

Don't worry though head to snow mountain. Remember the giant ogre that loves the village mountain girl?

Go talk to him and he will summon a fire spirit. When you leave you'll see a ship that will now take you North.)

After taking the ship north, go into the forest and interact with the stone tablet, proceed through the grass area full of monsters and speak to the elder.

Your fire spirit disappears, but it's ok. The fire spirit just open up another path for you to travel. Exit the area and head north to the bean stalk vine.

Now enter the mansion in the sky, talk with the Fairy's God and Goddess couple, I believe they are the elders. They'll give you permission to enter the shrine. When you enter you'll find they teleported a head of you and already there.

The Fairy's God and Goddess will preform a ritual and the evil priestess will show up and attack you. Defeat her. There is a H scene and you get the holy water. Now you can go face the final boss.)

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[BREAKING NEWS]

M1zuki have started the translation of this game and he's on super alpha stages right now (finished prologue).

Let's just hope he can survive this one and wouldn't overworked himself to death...

To quote :
Things seem to be going okay so far, but there's still so much work to do that it's pretty overwhelming. There's a lot of custom scripting that is outside the realm of simple RPG Maker events and the sheer volume of text makes me a little scared for myself, too...
Link to this patron post :

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

[BREAKING NEWS]

M1zuki have started the translation of this game and he's on super alpha stages right now (finished prologue).

Let's just hope he can survive this one and wouldn't overworked himself to death...

To quote :

Link to this patron post :
Too bad it isn't shadowcore but this is also a great game, do you know where (as if wich page) can i find the latest version of this game, i have one but i am not sure its the latests.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

All hail M1zuki! Seriously, thanks! I am hype for this translation!

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well now, that is some good news. I'll be waiting for the translation.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i was on official page and was unable to find any info of a new project is it cancelled ?:confused:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i was on official page and was unable to find any info of a new project is it cancelled ?:confused:
Updates are on dlsite blog

He decided to add animations for the game because his art isn't the greatest. Having animated sex scenes is one of the bigger selling points of his RPGs.

At the same time he also doesn't want the game end up being a simple animation viewer so he will try to improve gameplay as well.

It will take a long time to finish though

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

link to game?

Status
Not open for further replies.