What's new

ADV [ Circle itomagoi] [ サークル暇乞い] Cosplay x Escape Game / コスプレ×脱出ゲーム 隠れSな幼馴染とミステリーハウスに閉じ込められたら RE179585 RJ179585

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in a Mystery House

We need options for this game. its so dang dark lol. I cant see the rod at all

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, what do you do with the buttons in the second room? I tried doing Door -> bookshelf -> printer -> coffee table but it didnt work. Any help would be appreciated.
If you examine one of the pieces of paper on the desk, you'll see someone has scrawled in the margins "NEW SNS" (I think; check on your game the exact letters!). You note that only the Ns are in red. So, the buttons in the room correspond to the four cardinal directions, with North being the red button. Push them in the order listed by the paper.

We need options for this game. its so dang dark lol. I cant see the rod at all
Are you sure you don't already have it? You open your item inventory by clicking the thing that looks a bit like a list to the left of Save, in the bottom left.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only thing in there is a key =/ and it doesnt work on any of the drawers

faban

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone have a link for this game please ?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Restarted game and the rod is available now, weird o_O

Still stuck on the puzzle, for the life of me i cant figure it out lol. to bad the walkthrough doesnt help with it.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Restarted game and the rod is available now, weird o_O

Still stuck on the puzzle, for the life of me i cant figure it out lol. to bad the walkthrough doesnt help with it.

Well, it's the usual sliding game puzzle. I generally try to go row by row - so first get the bottom row right, then the next, and so on. There are algorithms you can follow to do things like swap over two tiles that are next to each other - try googling help with 15-puzzle/sliding tile puzzle/9 tile puzzle if you get stuck.

obscurereference

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the share! Some of those puzzles were pretty obscure, glad it included the walkthrough for a few of them. Game is just about hookable by VNR; easiest way is to hook every single different thread except the ones that spam text repeatedly.

Which room are you in? Did you remember to follow the instructions the game gave you at the start to check you were paying attention first (examine the bed ten times)?
For those of us on Win10 and can't get the language hookups going quite right, what's that hint by the coffeemaker? The one you unlock.

poporing1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stuck on the 2nd room, part C
(In-game) PC won't let me input
And shuts me out when I hit enter

(Real-life) PC language issues?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those of us on Win10 and can't get the language hookups going quite right, what's that hint by the coffeemaker? The one you unlock.
On the wall, you mean? It's the hint for the password on the PC. It tells you:

The password is a 9 letter long palindrome, consisting of all upper case letters, that means something when read as a Romaji word.
1. The first letter has point symmetry, horizontal symmetry and vertical symmetry.
2. The second letter has point symmetry, but neither horizontal nor vertical symmetry.
3. The third letter is the same as the first.
4. The fourth letter can be inverted to make a different letter; it's also the letter in the alphabet immediately preceding the second letter.
5. The fifth letter also has point symmetry, horizontal symmetry and vertical symmetry, but it's a different letter to the first and third letters.

Stuck on the 2nd room, part C
(In-game) PC won't let me input
And shuts me out when I hit enter

(Real-life) PC language issues?
You might need to uncover the hint on the wall first; you should just need to click on the laptop screen about three lines down, so that a cursor appears, then type with your keyboard. You need to type in English, in all caps.

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can't find the red key, does anyone know where it is? Just need that one key to complete the game

vaan11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did anyone manage to hook this?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

did anyone manage to hook this?
Yes, using VNR... there are a whole load of threads where the text can end up, though, so I ended up with like 20 different threads listed as "other." :D Once you get all the threads, it hooks pretty well.

I can't remember where the red key is, sorry...