What's new

RPG [Circle Meimitei] [サークル冥魅亭] Dungeon Town / ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~ (RJ182003)

shikaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ダンジョンタウン ~遺跡の森と夢魔の薬~

Shelf said:
I tried just loading myself with the +LP items but eventually she just starts a dialog prompt in which every choice offends her somehow then the fight is interrupted.
Actually, she was refusing to go all the way with you, and the option that "interrupts" the fight is the option where the protagonist chooses to give up insisting going all the way. I can't remember the exact dialogue because it's been days since I bought her (she costs 1 frickin' million to redeem), so yeah.

yeah it's tricky you have to get her ep low and choose the right dialog to get her to give up her virginity (yeah that's right she's been working as a prostitute for years and she's still a virgin)
Actually, she wasn't. She and her workmate was treated poorly by a former customer and got traumatized. She didn't go all the way with another customer ever since, until the protagonist had his way with her that is.

Btw, you don't happen to have a link for the version 1.2.2.4 patch, do you Briger?

Turns out tavern girl, sister, rich girl, and knight girl's mid-battle talk is bugged.
I just unlocked Wedalte/Vedarte/Wedarte/Vedalte (tavern girl) as a partner and using the talk command after "winning" the "battle" does nothing and just skip turns.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I there's a game that i think need some translation, then this game is the one. :D

This game will surely 100% more fun if translated.
Well, man can dream.

Shelf

Reputation score

Turns out tavern girl, sister, rich girl, and knight girl's mid-battle talk is bugged.
I just unlocked Wedalte/Vedarte/Wedarte/Vedalte (tavern girl) as a partner and using the talk command after "winning" the "battle" does nothing and just skip turns.
Really? I'm on 1.2.2.3 and Tavern girl works just fine for me, maybe I just don't use the talk command much since I can't read it anyway.

By the way, the end game (I assume I'm near the end anyway, when you reach the perpetual night) is kind of a drag. And I still haven't been able to get the knight to join me. Oh well.

shikaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really? I'm on 1.2.2.3 and Tavern girl works just fine for me, maybe I just don't use the talk command much since I can't read it anyway.
It happened to me during the first time I did her.

By the way, the end game (I assume I'm near the end anyway, when you reach the perpetual night) is kind of a drag. And I still haven't been able to get the knight to join me. Oh well.
You need to clear the 2nd main dungeon after the town becomes like that to be able to recruit Sildria.

Shelf

Reputation score

You need to clear the 2nd main dungeon after the town becomes like that to be able to recruit Sildria.
Yeah, I'm finally done with the game, got every party member unlocked. Shame the later half of the gallery is all the same 2 scenes repeated 3+ times each.

Still missing a bunch of scenes from the first page, I'll assume related the the whorehouse since I was only able to get the 3 first whores (and the second one eventually vanished for some reason)

Last boss was both infuriatingly annoying and disappointingly mundane. I was surprised when the credits rolled. Took forever to beat since only one of my weapons did any damage and only in the double digits, and it didn't help that they chose to block off every single store for the last segments so I couldn't upgrade my equipment.

Anyway, not much reason for this post only than to leave some last impressions. (And to raise the question on what was up with that list of whores in the whorehouse that I never get to interact with in any way)

There's some post game but meh.

shikaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still missing a bunch of scenes from the first page, I'll assume related the the whorehouse since I was only able to get the 3 first whores (and the second one eventually vanished for some reason)
You most likely missed some events, there are events that you can only see during certain times of the day and game progress. Not to mention some scenes requires you to select the "right" dialogue option to see the H-scene.

If you didn't set her free during an event after buying her for 500k gold, she'll run away when the whole town, literally, goes to hell.
I let her go when I had the option.

Last boss was both infuriatingly annoying and disappointingly mundane. I was surprised when the credits rolled. Took forever to beat since only one of my weapons did any damage and only in the double digits, and it didn't help that they chose to block off every single store for the last segments so I couldn't upgrade my equipment.
This is why I play the game like a dungeon crawler.

Anyway, not much reason for this post only than to leave some last impressions. (And to raise the question on what was up with that list of whores in the whorehouse that I never get to interact with in any way)
You can actually have sex with 4 girls in that list. Charlotte (1st), Rene (2nd), Elvione (3rd), and Kushiela.

To interact with the 4th girl, you have to partner with the red-haired maid Kusheena (see what they did there?), get her horny, then rent a room at the brothel.

Long story short, after she parted ways with the protagonist during her adventurer days, she went to prostitution, became a legendary prostitute, got bought off by the old rich fatso (see gallery: 2nd row, 5th column), and finally found herself working as a maid after the fatso got tired of her.

Last edited:

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea what to do... the last part I remember was the MC woke up and you had the choice to violate the red headed maid or resist. After that a whole bunch of dialog and now I have no red or yellow exclamation mark on where to go or what to do.

I have let the succubus drain me fully and nothing new is showing up.

Anyone care to lend a hand =] Otherwise I might just clear all the dungeons a couple times for the sake of it >_>

Last edited:

shikaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no idea what to do... the last part I remember was the MC woke up and you had the choice to violate the red headed maid or resist. After that a whole bunch of dialog and now I have no red or yellow exclamation mark on where to go or what to do.
There's supposed to be a red exclamation mark in the Kuciel Family mansion after that. With the protagonist complaining about what he just drank the last time he visited. If you can't see any events during the day or night, sleep until the afternoon.

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's supposed to be a red exclamation mark in the Kuciel Family mansion after that. With the protagonist complaining about what he just drank the last time he visited. If you can't see any events during the day or night, sleep until the afternoon.
Nope still nothing...

If you don't mind can you take a look for me?

I remember speaking to someone there I believe.

Attachments

shikaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope still nothing...
You need to bring Tetra (blonde maid) along to clear your current dungeon.

On a side note, you really should sell all the materials that you have. Every single item listed under 素材 should be sold at any npc as doing so unlocks better items in the shops. (Go to any shop, third option. Shift through item types by pressing A or C (by default). The second option (third if you have a partner) will make you (or your partner) barter for a discount.)

Oh, and you have some quests done. Better go to the bar and submit the reports to get some fame and cash. You'll need fame in order to buy better items and skills.

Last edited:

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to bring Tetra (blonde maid) along to clear your current dungeon.

On a side note, you really should sell all the materials that you have. Every single item listed under 素材 should be sold at any npc as doing so unlocks better items in the shops. (Go to any shop, third option. Shift through item types by pressing A or C (by default). The second option (third if you have a partner) will make you (or your partner) barter for a discount.)

Oh, and you have some quests done. Better go to the bar and submit the reports to get some fame and cash. You'll need fame in order to buy better items and skills.
Ok Ill give it a shot after I get home! Thanks a bunch!

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I assume after you unlock the cg the game is over? I did notice 2 times so I assume everything's finished.

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please allow me to ask again, how do you win the night/sex battle with the succubus maid シオリア? I am in the post game (I think) and each time I reduce her EP to below half she will regenerate it to full. I ran out of continue coins as she kept forcing choices that cause reduction in LP. Been trying for some time without success. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

234h4322

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please allow me to ask again, how do you win the night/sex battle with the succubus maid シオリア? I am in the post game (I think) and each time I reduce her EP to below half she will regenerate it to full. I ran out of continue coins as she kept forcing choices that cause reduction in LP. Been trying for some time without success. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Really sounds like you need to choose the correct "answer" when you are talking to her. Especially if you can't defeat a person and they just regen, that usually prompts that you need to talk to them and choose the correct dialogue.

shikaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry about the necro, but...

Just got back into playing the game again after months of regular (not ero) gaming, though you probably already managed to win against her, I finally somewhat figured out how to get her to want the D.

Simply put, there are conditions that you need to fulfill in order for her to WANT penetration.

First, you need to talk until the mood gets high. Second, get your EP right below 50%. Third, lower her EP below 50%. She should then talk to you, and if there are a series of dialogue with only a single option/choice, then you just won the sex battle.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I do now
this link is dead now does anyone still need the patch?

FallenCross

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry about the necro, but...

Just got back into playing the game again after months of regular (not ero) gaming, though you probably already managed to win against her, I finally somewhat figured out how to get her to want the D.

Simply put, there are conditions that you need to fulfill in order for her to WANT penetration.

First, you need to talk until the mood gets high. Second, get your EP right below 50%. Third, lower her EP below 50%. She should then talk to you, and if there are a series of dialogue with only a single option/choice, then you just won the sex battle.
Thanks for the details! Unfortunately I have not cleared it as my game somehow got a weird bug.

It keeps thinking that I have the C button pressed down, so whenever I tried loading my save file, it asks if I want to delete it instead. Cancelling (X) will only trigger the same prompt endlessly. Anyone got similar issues and managed to solve it?

shikaider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It keeps thinking that I have the C button pressed down, so whenever I tried loading my save file, it asks if I want to delete it instead. Cancelling (X) will only trigger the same prompt endlessly. Anyone got similar issues and managed to solve it?
You probably accidentally messed up the key configs, try resetting to default.
It's 初期設定に戻す in System Config.

Oh, and if your EP being below 50% wasn't enough, try lower.