What's new

ADV Enty Fantia Active [Circle Σ] 魔女騎士アンナー黒き蛇と黄金の鷹ー (RJ251850)

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Witch Knight Anna - Black Snake and Golden Hawk RJ236709

RJ236709_ana_img_main.jpg

Links

■Enty 

■Fantia

■ノベコレR18 (Play online)

■DLSITE

■Pixiv

Story
(Paraphrased from the creator's description, with addional info at the end)

The story of a single Witch who confronts a fate filled with despair⋯ ⋯.

Instead of fulfilling the wishes of people, 【Devil Djinn/Genies】 steal human souls.

The world is in chaos.

However,
there are women who rise to fight the [Devils (Djinn/Genies)],
and are called [Witch Knights].

The heroine is a member of the witch association "Knights of the Gold" named [Anna].

Her teacher, [Rain],
surprisingly falls victim to the strategy of the Mother of the Devils, [Lilith],
and is taken captive to the hideout of the mystical Devils, known as the "Devil's Pavillion".

Anna ends up wearing a magical amulet called "Mara" that can fulfill all sexual wishes.

A "Witch" who swore loyalty to the Devils attacks [Anna]!
Nevertheless, she is a witch whose soul was trapped in this hall ⋯ ...
Robbed of her soul, can Anna save her friends? !

The Devil's Pavillion is revealed to be an astral place where captured Witch Knights have their souls removed, turning them into lustful beings known as [Devil Witches], who are wholly loyal to the Devils. Anna is the only Witch Knight that can attack Devil Witches with her magic without killing the brainwashed Witch as a result. Her only hope of escaping the Devil's Pavillion is by defeating all the Devils and Devil Witches, including the leader Lilith who is possessing her teacher Rain.

Gameplay

Witch Knight Anna is a Visual Novel ADV game with battle fuck/sex battle mechanics, separated into chapters. The first chapter already available for $5 on the creator's Enty page.

There is a free trial available on Dlsite, but it ends immediately after the first fight, win or lose. The full chapter contains the bad ending for losing the first fight and continues after winning the first battle (or choosing to run away) leading to meeting a key merchant character that has a bad ending depending on the player's choice during their encounter.

During sex battles you basically pick what the enemy does to Anna; kissing, fucking, etc. and both characters take damage, which pops up as numerical values (Anna's damage taken being pink and the enemy's as red.)

Choose buttons that lower the enemy's health more than yours over and over and you can easily win. Losing is also easy, by doing the opposite. Both Anna and her enemy have 5 health bars. This is represented by the heart shaped amulet called "Mara". You can see this in the image in the upper left of the first image. As each bar goes down, the heart changes color and the damaged person's sensitivity is dramatically increased, causing them to take even more damage per sexual attack.

If Anna's amulet turns purple/pink she'll lose and be vulnerable to being brainwashed/having her soul removed. Once the amulet is purple Anna is forced to obey any of her enemy's commands.

71103796_p10_master1200.jpg

Fetishes
Futanari, Brainwashing, Evil Fallen, Sexual Training, Big Breasts, Human Body Remodeling
(as in dick growth, related to the futanari), Lesbian

So far the game is excellent and can be translated via a combo of Cliplogger, VNR, and Textractor. The engine is Tyranobuilder, which isn't normally able to be translated using VNR. I highly reccomend spending the $5, even if temporarily, to access the first chapter and see how the erotic content is handled. Fans of brainwashing and erotic transformations will love this one. More preview images can be found on the creator's pixiv post linked above. I don't want to spoil the really good stuff here, so if you're interested, give the game a look!

Attachments

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Your links are not working correctly.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Correct, most of your links are being redirected through Pixiv and instead of going to where they should be going.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fixed the links.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Is it just me, or does the protagonist look a lot like female Ayexct from Succubus Quest 2? May as well give this a try, there's not a lot of battlefuck games lately...

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Well gave it a try. The art is alright and all that, I suppose, but the combat feels really clunky given it's basically just "pick this to lose" or "pick this to win".
I also can't really figure out how to use Enty to even try to play the "full" demo that is available.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well gave it a try. The art is alright and all that, I suppose, but the combat feels really clunky given it's basically just "pick this to lose" or "pick this to win".
I also can't really figure out how to use Enty to even try to play the "full" demo that is available.
It's like patreon, and there's a button to switch to English in the top right I believe, there should be a picture of an American flag you can click on to switch to English.

Attachments

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
It's like patreon, and there's a button to switch to English in the top right I believe, there should be a picture of an American flag you can click on to switch to English.
Ah, I didn't even notice.
Trying to text hook this game is a nightmare, ITH doesn't see anything, and I found something that is meant to natively support Tyranobuilder (Textractor), but even IT can't find any of the text in this game. And trying to make a read code from some video guide doesn't seem to work, as even CheatEngine can't find the text strings.

OP
Donny

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah, I didn't even notice.
Trying to text hook this game is a nightmare, ITH doesn't see anything, and I found something that is meant to natively support Tyranobuilder (Textractor), but even IT can't find any of the text in this game. And trying to make a read code from some video guide doesn't seem to work, as even CheatEngine can't find the text strings.
I think I wrote it above, but I got textractor, cliplogger and VNR to work in tandem.

1. Open Cliplogger and then use VNR's game wizard to attach to it as if it were a game.
2. Open textractor, then the game, and attach textractor to the game. *Go ahead and make sure you are in-game and dialogue has passed before using textractor, the hooks you need won't appear unless some text has already appeared in-game.*
3. Make sure textractor is set to "copy to clipboard" on the left and scroll through the hooks until you find the one that matches the right dialogue. Then on VNR's text settings, set it to remove both finite repetition in text and ignore infinite cyclic repetition so it comes out smooth.

Should look like the attached images. Also, it might not happen for you, but for me sometimes VNR's text bar won't appear showing the translation. To fix that, right-click the VNR widget and click "Text Reader", then right-click the text bar and un-check "Monitor Mouse". Bit of a pain in the ass, but I'm glad Tyranobuilder isn't impenetrable anymore.

Attachments

Peasant

Reputation score
well, time to take a look to that subject i keep trying to avoid but its kind of becoming a must that its machine translator programs.

gv2468100

Reputation score
I think I wrote it above, but I got textractor, cliplogger and VNR to work in tandem.

1. Open Cliplogger and then use VNR's game wizard to attach to it as if it were a game.
2. Open textractor, then the game, and attach textractor to the game. *Go ahead and make sure you are in-game and dialogue has passed before using textractor, the hooks you need won't appear unless some text has already appeared in-game.*
3. Make sure textractor is set to "copy to clipboard" on the left and scroll through the hooks until you find the one that matches the right dialogue. Then on VNR's text settings, set it to remove both finite repetition in text and ignore infinite cyclic repetition so it comes out smooth.

Should look like the attached images. Also, it might not happen for you, but for me sometimes VNR's text bar won't appear showing the translation. To fix that, right-click the VNR widget and click "Text Reader", then right-click the text bar and un-check "Monitor Mouse". Bit of a pain in the ass, but I'm glad Tyranobuilder isn't impenetrable anymore.
Sorry could u write a full tutorial on this? Also I cant download the cliploger that u are using. Did i miss something? Really want to enjoy the game, thanks.

gv2468100

Reputation score
now released chapter 2 but this time cant hook text to the game as textractor cant inject the game

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
now released chapter 2 but this time cant hook text to the game as textractor cant inject the game
Chapter 2 is out? I can find some CG stuff about it, but I don't see anything that looks like an actual chapter 2. Though I admit, Enty is still a bit hard for me to navigate properly.

gv2468100

Reputation score
Chapter 2 is out? I can find some CG stuff about it, but I don't see anything that looks like an actual chapter 2. Though I admit, Enty is still a bit hard for me to navigate properly.
yup its out, but its not the full version of the game