What's new

ADV Enty Fantia Active [Circle Σ] 魔女騎士アンナー黒き蛇と黄金の鷹ー (RJ251850)

Tenma

Reputation score
What I think happened was the developer underestimated the time that would be needed at some point. There's many antagonists in this chapter, 5+ at the minimal. And writing battlefuck would've likely taken too many assets. I do agree though that the loss of the battlefuck element is very unfortunate. I'd hoped at least one character would've gotten a battlefuck scene, though the sheer numbers of art assets required probably overwhelmed the likely one-man team at Circle Sigma.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
What I think happened was the developer underestimated the time that would be needed at some point. There's many antagonists in this chapter, 5+ at the minimal. And writing battlefuck would've likely taken too many assets. I do agree though that the loss of the battlefuck element is very unfortunate. I'd hoped at least one character would've gotten a battlefuck scene, though the sheer numbers of art assets required probably overwhelmed the likely one-man team at Circle Sigma.
That's possible I suppose.
That being said, I'm not actually too sure why the battlefuck exists in-setting, come to think of it. I know it plays somewhat into those pendants some of the character's seem to wear (or maybe all of them? My memory is lousy).
But it also seems like the heroines aren't meant to be naturally futanari, as it seems one of the protagonist's allies in a bad end only ends up becoming futanari as a result of the defeat or... something.

Tenma

Reputation score
That's possible I suppose.
That being said, I'm not actually too sure why the battlefuck exists in-setting, come to think of it. I know it plays somewhat into those pendants some of the character's seem to wear (or maybe all of them? My memory is lousy).
But it also seems like the heroines aren't meant to be naturally futanari, as it seems one of the protagonist's allies in a bad end only ends up becoming futanari as a result of the defeat or... something.
From what I could understand through the vaguest understanding of Japanese, the pendants transform the wearers. When fucking another wearer, the one with more control influences the others form to their advantage usually. This uses mana from I understood. Our protagonist is so powerful, the antagonist are dependent on her losing to desire.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
From what I could understand through the vaguest understanding of Japanese, the pendants transform the wearers. When fucking another wearer, the one with more control influences the others form to their advantage usually. This uses mana from I understood. Our protagonist is so powerful, the antagonist are dependent on her losing to desire.
Ah, I see. Even if that is just a vaguest understanding, it does give some context. And does somewhat explain the failure states... if only they weren't literally just a, "Push the button to give in to desire", and you know, an actual mechanic or something so it doesn't feel like you just telling the protagonist to throw...

rekno2a5

Lurker
Reputation score
I tried to play this game because I saw chapter 3 on the dlsite. But is it just me or the chapter 1 and 2 combined ver on dlsite got bugged at battlefuck scene like it's freeze up on some action. It's the windows ver btw. If no one experience it then maybe it's just my old ass laptop doing it again.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I tried to play this game because I saw chapter 3 on the dlsite. But is it just me or the chapter 1 and 2 combined ver on dlsite got bugged at battlefuck scene like it's freeze up on some action. It's the windows ver btw. If no one experience it then maybe it's just my old ass laptop doing it again.
It is a bit buggy. I know a surefire way to get it to freeze is by continuing to fuck the maid after she's ejaculated.

Tenma

Reputation score
Even looking at several of the backdrops you could tell that they'd planned battlefuck, there's a literal boxing ring. Multiple instances where you can see the emblem/necklace changing. I don't think that this could've ended anymore disappointingly, outside of not getting released at all.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Haha, the dlsite reviews are all positive. Quite the disconnect, though there's only 11.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
so a few things, since this is a tyrano game... this software works for translation
https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-m...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.14436/
how well..? well... you can kinda understand the choices you get. it is google translator so... pick yor poison.
But is it just me or the chapter 1 and 2 combined ver on dlsite got bugged at battlefuck scene like it's freeze up on some action. It's the windows ver btw. If no one experience it then maybe it's just my old ass laptop doing it again.
It is a bit buggy. I know a surefire way to get it to freeze is by continuing to fuck the maid after she's ejaculated.
remember this?
https://ulmf.org/threads/circle-s-annaa-ki-to-no-_-rj251850.12385/post-1134400
my guess is that they never figured a fix for it so they dropped it completely which is a shame since it was the only thing in the series that interested me since otherwise i could literally watch a cg rip of it. i bought the ch 1 and 2 (which technically had a gallery added in a new update but broke the old save, i think?)
honestly it is disappointing to watch this and reminds me of ahriman's jump from moral sword asagi to his next shitty game and getting praise for him. i guess he got his just deserts with the last game but i guess so much for innovation. the dev could've tried using some other engine to make battle fuck possible but fuck working hard when you can slap barely compressed audio, png and two choices of sex bad end or continue on an engine and call it a game. i dont consider most VN "games" a game. they are even beneath mobile games for me and i hate mobile games.

rekno2a5

Lurker
Reputation score
so a few things, since this is a tyrano game... this software works for translation
https://ulmf.org/threads/tool-rpg-m...g-studio-cheat-fullauto-translate-tool.14436/
how well..? well... you can kinda understand the choices you get. it is google translator so... pick yor poison.

remember this?
https://ulmf.org/threads/circle-s-annaa-ki-to-no-_-rj251850.12385/post-1134400
my guess is that they never figured a fix for it so they dropped it completely which is a shame since it was the only thing in the series that interested me since otherwise i could literally watch a cg rip of it. i bought the ch 1 and 2 (which technically had a gallery added in a new update but broke the old save, i think?)
honestly it is disappointing to watch this and reminds me of ahriman's jump from moral sword asagi to his next shitty game and getting praise for him. i guess he got his just deserts with the last game but i guess so much for innovation. the dev could've tried using some other engine to make battle fuck possible but fuck working hard when you can slap barely compressed audio, png and two choices of sex bad end or continue on an engine and call it a game. i dont consider most VN "games" a game. they are even beneath mobile games for me and i hate mobile games.
now that explains why the price is so cheap. the only question is how to go to true ending. I already save mami from the manas world, beat the majiin mami and got her true name. I think last is have some good time with emi but I keep getting stuck when playing with her on bed. I read raw by the way and still keep getting headaches trying to catch all the myth and artifact thingy.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
now that explains why the price is so cheap. the only question is how to go to true ending. I already save mami from the manas world, beat the majiin mami and got her true name. I think last is have some good time with emi but I keep getting stuck when playing with her on bed. I read raw by the way and still keep getting headaches trying to catch all the myth and artifact thingy.
In each session once you ejaculate you need to pick the option to leave the scene, you can do this twice before going back triggers a game-over.