What's new

ACT [ circlehuxian ] サークル狐仙 Anti-Demon Fox YUZUHA 対魔剣士ユズハ RE170461 RJ170461

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is my first thread here, i hope it's good.

I didn't find any thread about this game, so i'm making one.

Game released Late January

English dlsite:

Japanese dlsite:

TAG: Lesbian/Gangbang/tentacle/Animal/Ears Tail/Ryona/Brutal

It's a game made on unity. Story is about kitsunes fighting abominations. This game is voiced and in 3D.

It's a basic Action/swordplay game with several stages where you need to kill all the ennemies to clear it.

Main characters are Kitsune, you move your character by using Q,S,A,D. You can Walk, run (Stamina), heal (limited) and attack. I don't think you can block.

It seems that you unlock a scene after clearing a level and/or losing.

The CG's look fantastic.

Game seems a bit buggy and too simple, it's a shame because the CG's are really good. I still don't know if he is worth to buy, the trial is too quick (only one level, you can complete it really quickly)

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ170461] : 対魔剣士ユズハ/ Anti-Demon Fox YUZUHA

Momiji-chan is that you?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gameplay was really clumsy for me it's hard to tell whether you're actually hitting something and the sword swings are so slow. Though 3D ACT games tend to have fairly poor gameplay, this one is terrible in comparison.

The extremely well-drawn CG makes up for it though. I just wish they were animated.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Japanese DL Site : Download : 101

Yikes. Either someone need to get them a marketing team or out of the game industry.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that art style so good and kitsunes.

just going to guess there aren't any 3d H animations.

edit: no 3d animations horrid gameplay. Can't imagine anyone playing 20 bucks for something that doesn't have 3d + artwork.

Last edited:

saga55555

Reputation score

New Horrible ACT game again :(

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's the same group that made burrow of inu. So the 3D parts suck, along with the gameplay but the game is very cheap and the CG is very good or at least decent.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have yet to play a game off of dlsite that was made in unity that was not complete trash, at least it terms of gameplay. If go to try a demo of something and it starts up with the "made in unity" screen, I'm like, well... shit.

Otherwise, tried the demo, you could say that the heroine got.. boned.

nnescio

Reputation score

I have yet to play a game off of dlsite that was made in unity that was not complete trash, at least it terms of gameplay. If go to try a demo of something and it starts up with the "made in unity" screen, I'm like, well... shit. ...
A̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ ̶B̶i̶r̶d̶s̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶-̶G̶a̶m̶e̶

Flying Princess: Interbreed

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thats disappointing. When I saw this on dlsite I was looking forward to it, as that art is amazing...

Sad to hear its just another shitty platformer with static cgs.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A̶n̶g̶r̶y̶ ̶B̶i̶r̶d̶s̶:̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶-̶G̶a̶m̶e̶

Flying Princess: Interbreed
Oh that was made in unity? I will admit that one is pretty good overall. If only the destructible terrain didn't make certain levels a living nightmare.

OP
S

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's funny how ACT game with Good cg's are nearly always unplayable while ACT game with average or low quality cg's could be well made.

Quoting #nnescio

I didn't play interbreed, but judging to sad panda the Cg's are weird.

Good game means basic CG's ?

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's funny how ACT game with Good cg's are nearly always unplayable while ACT game with average or low quality cg's could be well made.

Quoting #nnescio

I didn't play interbreed, but judging to sad panda the Cg's are weird.

Good game means basic CG's ?
More time to invest in gameplay => less time to invest in cg and vice-versa. There are exceptions, but usually an unpopular artist/game developer just want to grab some cash so they put it all in art, brand the thing as "ACT game" then throw it on dlsite, just to lure someone who is attracted by the art and the "ACT" label.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's on Nyaa now if anyone's interested. CG really is high-quality and well-drawn, especially the expressions. Unfortunately like a lot of people have said the gameplay is awful and what I think is the last stage in the game is unbeatable because the enemies do too much damage and the controls are too clunky.

They did get one thing right, though: when you finish a stage, you see the game over CG for that stage, so you don't have to intentionally lose. I don't know if there's a gallery though, since I can't beat the last stage and the game doesn't have a continue option. And yeah, don't expect any animations, it's only one static CG with 2-3 different "stages" to it per stage.

redx

Reputation score

It's on Nyaa now if anyone's interested. CG really is high-quality and well-drawn, especially the expressions. Unfortunately like a lot of people have said the gameplay is awful and what I think is the last stage in the game is unbeatable because the enemies do too much damage and the controls are too clunky.

They did get one thing right, though: when you finish a stage, you see the game over CG for that stage, so you don't have to intentionally lose. I don't know if there's a gallery though, since I can't beat the last stage and the game doesn't have a continue option. And yeah, don't expect any animations, it's only one static CG with 2-3 different "stages" to it per stage.
clunky controls no continue no promise of a gallery... why does every game with Kitsune have to suck?

Edit different CG on loss. game has stage select press left and right in menu

Last edited:
OP
S

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately like a lot of people have said the gameplay is awful and what I think is the last stage in the game is unbeatable because the enemies do too much damage and the controls are too clunky.
Do you mean the level with the HUGE spider ? (yes i don't manage to beat that level)

Edit: and they put spiders everywhere,nooooooooooooooooooo.

Last edited:

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

clunky controls no continue no promise of a gallery... why does every game with Kitsune have to suck?

Edit different CG on loss. game has stage select press left and right in menu
You're right, that's what I get for playing hentai games before I'm awake, lol. Looks like the stage select kinda works as a gallery, each stage is numbered and has an intro, the stage, the loss screen, and the win screen.

Do you mean the level with the HUGE spider ? (yes i don't manage to beat that level)

Edit: and they put spiders everywhere,nooooooooooooooooooo.
Yeah, that fucking level. You can do a "heavy" attack by holding left click, but it still isn't enough to out-pace the huge spider. I have no idea what to do there. All the little spiders drain all your health like crazy..

redx

Reputation score

beat the big spider 3 times and the stage never ends. maybe somethings glitched or they just didn't finish it.

edit Just wow.

Edit 2 beat it.

welp anyone if anyone figures out where it saves i'll post it.

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i think i just ended the game after beating the white kitsune... and what the hell, no scene with the black haired kitsune!

OP
S

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that fucking level. You can do a "heavy" attack by holding left click, but it still isn't enough to out-pace the huge spider. I have no idea what to do there. All the little spiders drain all your health like crazy..

This game has a lesbian tag, and i'm pretty sure that it's the very last scene after you beat the final boss, so sad :(. Need to beat that spider !

Edit: i think i need to block her, but i don't manage to do it as on redx's screenshot.

Last edited: