What's new

ACT [ circlehuxian ] サークル狐仙 Anti-Demon Fox YUZUHA 対魔剣士ユズハ RE170461 RJ170461

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ170461] : 対魔剣士ユズハ/ Anti-Demon Fox YUZUHA

This game has a lesbian tag, and i'm pretty sure that it's the very last scene after you beat the final boss, so sad :(. Need to beat that spider !

Edit: i think i need to block her, but i don't manage to do it as on redx's screenshot.
run backwards you need to charge a attack right when like 3-5 spiders get to you then spam normal attacks. gotta kill every spider before the boss gets to you then you just run into the boss spam normal attacks hoping it dies while healing.

OP
S

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

run backwards you need to charge a attack right when like 3-5 spiders get to you then spam normal attacks. gotta kill every spider before the boss gets to you then you just run into the boss spam normal attacks hoping it dies while healing.
Thanks mate, i successfully managed to beat the spiders, even if it was during a completly random try XD

Sadly i have a new problem now.

I stacked the spider to beat them quickly, but now i have two spiders which are trapped under the map, and i can't reach them, it sucks.

I'm too scared to close the game, because this is the first time I managed to beat the giant spider.

If this message is not edited, it means that i'm still seeking a way to reach those two spiders.

EDIT: thanks redx.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks mate, i successfully managed to beat the spiders, even if it was during a completly random try XD

Sadly i have a new problem now.

I stacked the spider to beat them quickly, but now i have two spiders which are trapped under the map, and i can't reach them, it sucks.

I'm too scared to close the game, because this is the first time I managed to beat the giant spider.

If this message is not edited, it means that i'm still seeking a way to reach those two spiders.
just reset. i had to reset 5 times.

Cg got released.

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just reset. i had to reset 5 times.

Cg got released.

Beat me by 2 hours...you...ninja...you :mad:

:p

Less scenes than I expected, honestly.