What's new

RPG RPG Maker [CircleKame] GEKIDEN YOUITAN: EP2 / 撃電妖異譚─EP2─ (RE237757) (RJ237757)

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So then Explain how to do it in Translator Aggregation to someone who has no idea what he, she does beside hooking the game.

I am not ashamed to admit I have no idea how to do it even after using the damn program for years.
I am not fan of ITH but I have it on my pc and if it works... How do you do it in ITH?

What I do is use AGTH to skip repeating phrases at 32x16.
Then using Translation aggregator's menu, enable substitutions. Add substitution for "00.00:000" and "0.0:00" to "blank". Unfortunately, because translation aggregator still has to process the paragraph based on number of characters, it is SLOW, and sometimes, it goes over 500 characters. You might need to just highlight the text to make it pick the text you want.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ok i got rid of her necklace n all but as far as i got, MC only gets grabbed and ghouls n samurai dudes just simply keeps attacking. Didnt edit anything withthe files maybe thats why.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Here's the guide on how to finish the game:

-Go to the guild hall and talk to the purple hair to get quest
-New map storage should appear, go through there and beat the big horned boss
-Go back to guild hall report quest
-"Normal" dungeons portal open, if ready go to the last option in the portal for story progression
-Keep beating boss and going down the level till you reach last level(a box appears when you kill the boss instead of stairs) or get this cut scene of "new" boss appearing
-There should be a portal with heart in the world map, go in it for h-scene
-New option in the normal dungeon at the bottom, go in it and fight the humanoid boss
-Sleep a few days till you get the McDonald girl corrupted scene
-Once you get that, report to guild hall purple hair and go back to storage
-The door in the back that you cant enter before should open now
-Beat the McDonald girl
-Go back to guild hall purple hair and new option available for the demon king castle
-Go and beat boss to get staircase and go up
-There should be portals on ground, use the corresponding portal to go to horn boss and up stairs
-Repeat this for next level till you get to a place with 2 portals
-Going into the next portal will start a boss fight, do this 5x and you be at the last portal
-Go in the portal and fight the boss to finish playthrough

If i missed anything feel free to correct it :3

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So after you beat the game and you can go to the room with the crystal and new game plus can you disable any skills so your other girls can get h'd?
Also apparently my def and res is too high so can no longer get combat stripped and raped are there any items or something so you can get your defences lower?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So after you beat the game and you can go to the room with the crystal and new game plus can you disable any skills so your other girls can get h'd?
Also apparently my def and res is too high so can no longer get combat stripped and raped are there any items or something so you can get your defences lower?
Well your on the crystal thing after beat the game aye? You can always revert back (I don't know if there is that option because of the moon language) your level or using save editor (I doubt it will work tho). You still can get stripped tho, it just too random (The random debuff or enemy encounter when your in the dungeon).

I'm not realy sure that def is effected on being strip tho, it's like mob thing even if it's 0 damage i think you still can get strip. I'm not sure tho.

Sniffgog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This should fix the spamming numbers.
To apply you have to extract the Game.rgss3a first and then overwrite the Scripts.rvdata2 in the Data folder with the one attached here.

I played with it for a while and didn't notice any problems with it.

Note: Don't forget to delete the Game.rgss3a after extraction, otherwise it will not work.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Def does not matter. I'm pretty sure you have one of the clothing items that are unbreakable equiped. Remove it. I have my list on the OP.

What if I were to use agth? The 'Supress repetition of phrases' option? Is that it?
With AGTH, you need a combination of Translation Aggregator and AGTH. Suppress repetitive phrase 32x16, and enable substitution for "0.0:00" and "00.00:000". I think I mentioned it on the OP

Question:
Has anyone figured out how to increase Emi's level cap?

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
After beating the third girl and being able to add her into my party, they second girl has stopped being affected by stripping attacks. Any one else having that problem and/or found a resolution?

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gather these 'shards' of something and talk to the golden crystal in your room.
What golden crystal...? Does it unlock after some event...?

Edit:
Looks like that crystal appears AFTER you rescue Chicho

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I beat the game and the (apparent) location that allows you to restart the game (NG+) has two consoles highlighted. Which one allows the erasing of skills? I tried both and it seems my skills are still there regardless. How do you remove the skills, specifically the brown girls skill preventing CR.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I beat the game and the (apparent) location that allows you to restart the game (NG+) has two consoles highlighted. Which one allows the erasing of skills? I tried both and it seems my skills are still there regardless. How do you remove the skills, specifically the brown girls skill preventing CR.
From what I can tell, neither option will reset your characters, nor remove the blonde girls CR protection. The console on the left will let you start a new game with your stats and equipment. The console on the right will let you start a new game with all your characters already in your party (along with your stats and equipment), but the blonde girl disappeared early on with that one so it's a little buggy... The crystal in the middle will reset your sex stats, but there's no option to remove the CR protection.

My guess is that you have to raise her corruption high enough to trigger an event that will remove it. That's nearly impossible though, the only way I can figure out to raise it is if she masturbates in combat while under the effect of the heart status, she does it incredibly rarely though. I spent a few hours trying to raise it and got it up to 25...

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
From what I can tell, neither option will reset your characters, nor remove the blonde girls CR protection. The console on the left will let you start a new game with your stats and equipment. The console on the right will let you start a new game with all your characters already in your party (along with your stats and equipment), but the blonde girl disappeared early on with that one so it's a little buggy... The crystal in the middle will reset your sex stats, but there's no option to remove the CR protection.

My guess is that you have to raise her corruption high enough to trigger an event that will remove it. That's nearly impossible though, the only way I can figure out to raise it is if she masturbates in combat while under the effect of the heart status, she does it incredibly rarely though. I spent a few hours trying to raise it and got it up to 25...
The game does have events for the blonde girl outside of combat, but I have no clue how to start them. Given this dev's tendencies I wouldn't be surprised if they're flat-out not available until he gets around to actually finishing/fixing it, but that's the only way I can think of to get rid of that protection.

On another note there's supposed to be a 4th girl you can get in your party. Does anyone know how to get her to appear, or is this another "wait until the dev gets back to work" deal?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
The game does have events for the blonde girl outside of combat, but I have no clue how to start them. Given this dev's tendencies I wouldn't be surprised if they're flat-out not available until he gets around to actually finishing/fixing it, but that's the only way I can think of to get rid of that protection.

On another note there's supposed to be a 4th girl you can get in your party. Does anyone know how to get her to appear, or is this another "wait until the dev gets back to work" deal?
The fourth, or in my case third character to join since I forgot the door in the warehouse's dungeon, is the teacher lady from episode 1, with the bodysuit and long black ponytail. I forgot what I did but I swear it was one of those auto-events that triggers on the map, I didn't fully clear the dungeons but I ran through most of them and got to the second floor.

OP
duck666

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
4 girls:
1) MC, you start with her
H events enabled after losing a fight - see OP for clothings that are unbreakable
2) Michael, brown girl; you meet in the warehouse on the first day
Unknown how to enable H-scenes other than RPGMakerVX Ace and removing it; you can try to increase lust with a potion bought in the video store
3) Chicho, "Not-mcdonalds" girl; finish the quest line from dungeon 103 and 106
Unlocks with H and CR enabled.
4) Teacher from Ep1; meet in dungeon 45, top right corner - first or second floor, I forget.
Unlocks with H and CR enabled