What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CircleKAME ] [ さーくる亀 ] Arms Devicer S!! / アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─ (RE201140) (RJ201140)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (CircleKAME) アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─/Arms / Devisor S

You have to move the boxes in front of the guy outside the adventurers guild, theres a little weight / box in front of him you drop them onto.

thank you very much :)

im having trouble on quest 7 i cant seem to get to the boss room been tring everything i can think of.:(

how to get collar off, stuck?

So as others are having issues with passing through fire mountain to get to the third town so I am having this issue as well. For me though I cant pass through it no matter what as i get a rgss error disposed bitmap. This occurs whether or not i go before the fourth girl that you get locked into a party with or after. Any help with this would be appreciated or even a save file for just after passing through the door.

Last edited:

how to get collar off, stuck?

You can only get it off if you get another neck item, or go through an event that strips you. (At least those are the methods I found, there may be others)

In order to make mc completely naked you need to buy 4 books at blackmarket its located in pervert/raper town (northwest from the starting town at night), there are 2 kind of vendor there 1 is selling books the other selling incrase/decrease lust.

After you buy those books read it in your house, after reading it go back to the vendor that selling books and buy another chapter and so on untill last chapter of the books, This is the vendor the one that sell those books.
H6VuOKM.png

After you already read and got all the books, move to the last town that are in the last chapter 2 (the one that have kinda dueling ring where you got boxing outfit), enter this room.
3zT9khX.png

Thank you very much for the information :)

btw third town, the arena there is kinda brutal without the use of equipment, is there a trick to beat it or is it just as unbalanced as the rest of the game? :D

Same, can't seem to find a way to reach that boss.
How did you get through?

on the left side you see stairs going up. those are actually the ones to go down to that doorway. but it doesnt work well so you need to try a few times to step on them correctly....

Oh I got it, thanks for the help.
They don't work if you try to go down from next to them but if you back up and run up to them they work.
First time I see that, that's one creative bug.

In order to make mc completely naked you need to buy 4 books at blackmarket its located in pervert/raper town (northwest from the starting town at night), there are 2 kind of vendor there 1 is selling books the other selling incrase/decrease lust.

After you buy those books read it in your house, after reading it go back to the vendor that selling books and buy another chapter and so on untill last chapter of the books, This is the vendor the one that sell those books.
H6VuOKM.png

After you already read and got all the books, move to the last town that are in the last chapter 2 (the one that have kinda dueling ring where you got boxing outfit), enter this room.
3zT9khX.png

I got the 3rd book but not the forth ones. Need high hentai stat?

I got the 3rd book but not the forth ones. Need high hentai stat?

4 books = 1 kinda like comic/novel book, and the other 3 is the book. The one that im circling is the important book.
emBhLSh.png

There are 12 girls in total, and all of their images are already done.
There isn't much in terms of contents, but if you off seeing them getting raped in battle that might work.

EDIT: Of course, then I look at the dlsite description and it even says

Only a single route can be played in this product. The release of additional routes is planned but the method of delivery is yet to be decided. (They may not be added as updates, but rather as separate products.)

Last edited:

what do menu option items mean?

A sneak peak for all the costume atm, dont think you can unlock it normaly.

Attachments

• Save40.zip
    55.3 KB · Views: 267

I searched "summon" and got nothing in the thread, so sorry if it's been answered already.

I killed the zombie thingie in the graveyard, and I should've gotten the ability to get the ring from the shop, and then summon the zombie, but the summon magic doesn't show up. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: Never mind. I also have to get the magic ring. >_> omg

Last edited:

After I find totally not Excellen and visit Kyosuke's grave, what the hell am I supposed to do in the old tunnel to advance the quest? The boss room got sealed off after I beat it, so...

After I find totally not Excellen and visit Kyosuke's grave, what the hell am I supposed to do in the old tunnel to advance the quest? The boss room got sealed off after I beat it, so...

Go back and report to the person in the guild that gave you the quest.

Save file at the end game. Been farmed a lot. Like F4, you can make the character to forget skill.

I found the best weapon for the MC, turns out it's just her fist. Got a skill by buying a specific book, read it, apply AP point and the skill turns out to be very OP. I assume other characters have specific skills as well.

With this skill alone and the stat I've created, you can own MOST of the bosses with 1 hit(try 1 hit, otherwise like usual you got 1 hit killed instead).

Side note 1: I did encountered the game crash error at the volcano stage after forth girl had recruited. I bypassed it with teleportation,go to next town and set the teleportation in town before recruit the forth girl. Please try it in your PC and tell me if you still have the bug.

Side note 2:I want to recruit Lana(the student following Aty sensei in PE IF+), but don't know how. She can be found at the town passed volcano stage, battle arena. Fight your way up to a certain rank and you'll end up fighting her. after the fight she is nowhere to be seen.

Attachments

• Save 11.zip
    96.2 KB · Views: 275

I am in chapter 2 where I accept the quest to go to the "house" full of skeletons with the three knights. I have already defeated the boss, but can't get past the door behind him. how do I do so? If i am not supposed to, what are the conditions of completing the quest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back