What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CircleKAME ] [ さーくる亀 ] Arms Devicer S!! / アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─ (RE201140) (RJ201140)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─/Arms / Devisor S

Anyway to get your sword back if you lose it in rape town to the old guys? I got everything back except that, and now i hit like a wet noodle :eek:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am in chapter 2 where I accept the quest to go to the "house" full of skeletons with the three knights. I have already defeated the boss, but can't get past the door behind him. how do I do so? If i am not supposed to, what are the conditions of completing the quest?
You turn that quest in by going to the second floor of the guild, then left. (There's no indicator for this!! :mad::mad::mad:)

Anyway to get your sword back if you lose it in rape town to the old guys? I got everything back except that, and now i hit like a wet noodle :eek:
Go back to your room, there's a sword next to the closet. click on it.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks.

Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough? I got immediately lost after turning in the quest. It is fine if it is not detailed.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to get out of nobles' the human farm?

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just went back a page and was reading some stuff, apparently only one route is finished at the moment. Oh well :p

So, Chapter 6 - When you touch the yellow crystal at the end of chapter 5(? beginning of 6? I can't remember) - you get four choices - the first one leads to the double hero end(?) which I've done. The second one is primrose? Which I couldn't activate. Third is yellow gunner chick, also couldn't activate. Fourth is laelia + teacher woman, which activated, but then bugged out and made me pick the hero route. I could go to the university town and start the quest off, but when you need to go to the school again it bugs out and won't let me back in.

Any ideas? Mostly just poking the game to pieces to see what happens at this point tbh.

Last edited:

Lupiscanis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks.

Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough? I got immediately lost after turning in the quest. It is fine if it is not detailed.
Haven't seen a walkthrough yet - one piece of advice though, if you're stuck, talk to every single person behind a desk in each of the 'adventurer's buildings'. Usually you need to hand in a quest.

I think every quest past the first couple involves a boss fight, so if you fight something big, again you're on the right route.

If it's something specific, ask away.

Also, a lot of quest hand ins will need you to sleep til the next day, then go back and ask the same person.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just went back a page and was reading some stuff, apparently only one route is finished at the moment. Oh well :p
Already explain on my previous post. That area is just a sneak peek teaser or whatever you call it for the pf protag and brown hair girl story.

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows how to get out of nobles' the human farm?
there is an unmarked spot in the fence that you need to inspect to get out, its a few steps west of the water on the south wall

vx1900

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone want to post a save just after the fire mountain area that glitches? I've gone as far as the fresh level 8 save uploaded here played on a new download of the game, ran through the area with the enemy ignoring item, and still got the error. It seems to "infect" any play of the game once you hit it somehow, maybe via some temp file I don't know about? Really amazing.

Once I'm IN the city on the other side I can cheat some gold, rent the room, set up the teleport etc to get around it. But I literally can't get over there now, despite going over multiple times before encountering doom girl. This bug somehow fucks the entire game in that area, no matter the save.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

s.jpg

my version of the game doesnt have this and i get this error

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone want to post a save just after the fire mountain area that glitches? I've gone as far as the fresh level 8 save uploaded here played on a new download of the game, ran through the area with the enemy ignoring item, and still got the error. It seems to "infect" any play of the game once you hit it somehow, maybe via some temp file I don't know about? Really amazing.

Once I'm IN the city on the other side I can cheat some gold, rent the room, set up the teleport etc to get around it. But I literally can't get over there now, despite going over multiple times before encountering doom girl. This bug somehow fucks the entire game in that area, no matter the save.
I don't think it's actually necessary to go into that area. There's nothing there but a a staircase to an inner part of the volcano that will be accessible when you're on the friend route, but it's not implemented.

vx1900

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think it's actually necessary to go into that area. There's nothing there but a a staircase to an inner part of the volcano that will be accessible when you're on the friend route, but it's not implemented.
Oh god I'm an idiot. Thanks for the help.

So it turns out second area in the lava area has TWO exits. One that spits you out, and one that is for the friendship route (and is bugged currently). I hit the right one initially, and then kept hitting the other without realizing what I was doing. For reference, bugged exit is top right, good exit is top left.

It's also worth mentioning that the game has a "cache clear" in one of the config options that does eliminate the bug, but there's still nothing to do in that room.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is what I have figured out for the quests so far:

1st quest) You just pick up money on the ground. It's located mostly on the right part of the town, and they are tiny little grey dots. You'll see them. Once you get like 4 or so, the main character talks and then you complete the quest.

2nd quest) This requires you to move boxes. I'm not sure if you just move one or all of them, I did all of them to be thorough. You can pick them up and drop them with a. You can do this with moving NPC too, but I haven't noticed any effect.

3rd quest) Pretty straight forward. Just go to the sewer and get water from the water fall in the bottom left. Might need to get a few levels to more easily walk through here, as the enemies kick your butt.

4th quest) This unlocks leaving town. Just to the north is a hill and you need to collect 5 herbs and 5 jars. These are items on the ground you pick up, but they look like the scenery. The jars use a flower sprite and the herbs just look like weeds. Again, enemies ramp up again, and at night they have stronger variant.

5th quest) Go to the graveyard at night (sleep in bed, second option) and go to the question mark. A ghost will appear. I was level 9 when I fought it and I decimated it, so I wouldn't be super worried about your level.

where do i move the boxes too?

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

where do i move the boxes too?
There's a guy that won't move who pops up in front of the adventurer's guild. Do you see the small rectangle in front of him? Drop the boxes off there.

Also, it doesn't seem like there's any way to strip Excellen's anti-H passive implemented into the game yet, is there...?

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ok ty and how do i get the characters h up or how do i get the enemies to fuck her?

vx1900

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok ty and how do i get the characters h up or how do i get the enemies to fuck her?
The thing to remember is that this isn't a game right now so much as the skeletal beginnings of a game. That, combined with this circle's love of SYSTEMS means its a very here-and-there experience playing this right now. If anyone's wondering, here's a rundown of the content that exists as of now (that I've got to anyway):

-There is combat rape, but it's hard to trigger because massive imbalance means either you or your enemies will die before it happens. It can only happen with human opponents, only once they've stripped you, and your sexual excitement level probably effects the chance too.

-There are unique dungeon "bad ends" you can get for:
-losing to animals (and anything that doesn't have something else programmed)
-losing to the guys in black with guns.
-losing to the guys in the pervert city.
-having a high bounty and getting captured in the larger walled city by the guard.

Some of these have additional content if you "give up," leading to a hard (inescapable) bad end.

There are also a bunch of weird little side quests with sex content:

-You can dance in the desert city.
-You can get hypnotized into being an unwitting exhibitionist via some books you buy.
-You can do some prostitution in the first city.

Everything is very scattered and needlessly complicated though. Having some varied content is great, but at the very least the core of the story missions and sex mechanic should be straightforward. Compare this to something like Kamikaze Komitte Ouka: glitchy and laggy in places, but at least a finished game.

In theory this could still be great if they actually finish it some day, but Kame doesn't have a reputation for doing that.

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save file at the end game. Been farmed a lot. Like F4, you can make the character to forget skill.
can you make all other character to forget skill protection? is yes , can you share the save?

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can you make all other character to forget skill protection? is yes , can you share the save?
Please share that save

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i thought enemies can trigger combat rape to heroine

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Nope i dont think you can make all character forget their skill. The only 1 who can so far is the original arm devisor protaag, been trying to figure out my self how to remove their skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.