What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CircleKAME ] [ さーくる亀 ] Arms Devicer S!! / アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─ (RE201140) (RJ201140)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: (CircleKAME) アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─/Arms / Devisor S

anyone has a partial? That would be really helpful, the menu and etc are a total mess even using chiitrans...

I have somewhat of a partial, but its half assed cause i made it for myself. menus are translated but most items/weapons/armors arent cuz theres to many with weird names.

How do you get the dancer outfit from the desert town?

Also, for the art ... isnt it super cheap for them? They have used the same body type for all their games, cant be that expensive to change the hair or skin tone :p

Attachments

• Half Assed Partial.txt
    48 bytes · Views: 83

I can't upgrade my weapon anymore. When i talk to the blacksmith the selection screen for upgrading is blank. Does anyone else have this problem and if, maybe a fix besides starting a new game?

Last edited:

Seipher: How do you get the dancer outfit from the desert town?

if you exit at night you find a mand on the northeast side of the town, talk to him and after a scene you'll get the dancer clothes. Thanks for the partial:)

P.S; I'm stuck in the mission where you have to kill some bandits and (i guess) their leader, but I just find a blue closed door , and in the prison on the 3r floor there's no one... Damn it

The four girls aside from MC have a passive skill that prevents those things.
They are removed as part of the story in the other (unimplemented) routes.

If you want it gone now, you'll have to basically edit the save file and get rid of those skills.

Did you find how to remove it via save editor? If so can you share which variable/switches is that? Been trying it my self to find it and i have no idea which is it because they all are in japanese.

I can't upgrade my weapon anymore. When i talk to the blacksmith the selection screen for upgrading is blank. Does anyone else have this problem and if, maybe a fix besides starting a new game?

Let me guess...

Did you changed the character's name? If yes, then that's the reason. I am not sure why but I experienced the same thing. After I change her name, I can't upgrade weapon, skills, or anything at all. I have tested it several times to be sure. Maybe the script only allow the default or something like that

Guys, I've made some cookie. I try to improve your image towards Circle Kame since I'm a big fan. You can have it.

Attachments

• a1m0b.zip
    505 KB · Views: 105
  • a1m0e.zip
    555.2 KB · Views: 66
  • a10m0b.zip
    580.4 KB · Views: 56
  • a10m0e.zip
    561.9 KB · Views: 59
  • a12m0b.zip
    882.5 KB · Views: 51
  • a12m0e.zip
    834.6 KB · Views: 92

oK, I've read all the 4 books , met the girl in the last city, find the prostitution necklace (i don't know but I can't equipe the necklace)but still I can't make her prostitute. I read some posts ago that you need to find a second book in the last city(that one surrounded by walls?) but I can't find this book anywhere, in any shop..:(

Another bug that sometimes happens is that a fake "summoned minion" will cause this. Equip the summoning ring, summon something, then send it away to fix this.

Guys, I've made some cookie. I try to improve your image towards Circle Kame since I'm a big fan. You can have it.

What are those images from? Extracted from but not available in game or something?

What are those images from? Extracted from but not available in game or something?

Just a mix-and-match, cut-and-paste images from this and previous games.

well, let's hope for a new version, maybe with some new cg events. About 9 cg in total are very very disappointing, but knowing Kame latest works, I think he/they'll just concentrate adjusting minor bugs, so I'm not so sure about future new contents:(:(:(:(

sorry to ask but is there a companions like in previous game ?

yes, but like in the previous game your companions can't undress themselves and there aren't any H events connected with them...

now for smthing less pervy:p
does smbody know the locations of the white classchange badges in gold treasurechest?
sewer is one and in the demoncave with gunnergirl (big sis excellen^^) also is one. or can u buy them later?

P.S. no "u can use cheatengine to increase them" pls xD

now for smthing less pervy:p
does smbody know the locations of the white classchange badges in gold treasurechest?
sewer is one and in the demoncave with gunnergirl (big sis excellen^^) also is one. or can u buy them later?

P.S. no "u can use cheatengine to increase them" pls xD

i think in one of the churches... if you talk with the nun, she opens up a dungeon where you can find them...it's a quest so if it doesn't open up you need to find the quest first...

ok, gonna look for it, thx

I dont know if you already got an answer, but you can get, in chapter 1, on the desert city, a dancer set that has a necklace that lets you remove it. Still dont know how to remove it from secondary characters tho :(

May I ask for a save with all the cosmetics my good sir?

It's a save just before the end of chapter 3 but I'll post it, I can do the same thing with a chapter 2 save I have

P.S; I'm stuck in the mission where you have to kill some bandits and (i guess) their leader, but I just find a blue closed door , and in the prison on the 3r floor there's no one... Damn it
if you are still stuck there, what you have to do is enter the blue door and fight a boss, if you can't get in then you may be experiencing a bug, if it's the first time you go there you need Lalia (the 4th girl) to be with you, if you are getting there for the 2nd time you have to fight the same boss as before who is in front of the door, then you will be tele'd out and you will have to go to the tower and enter the blue door again to face the 2nd boss (and in this boss fight there is a special gor bad end)

Attachments

• Save09.zip
    70.1 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:

Did you find how to remove it via save editor? If so can you share which variable/switches is that? Been trying it my self to find it and i have no idea which is it because they all are in japanese.

It's not a variable/switch.
It's a skill that each character starts with. You'll have to remove the skill.

For example, this skill is the one that prevents her from getting raped.

Attachments

• skill001.jpg
    skill001.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back