What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CircleKAME ] [ さーくる亀 ] Arms Devicer S!! / アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─ (RE201140) (RJ201140)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpenniser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─/Arms / Devisor S

It's a save just before the end of chapter 3 but I'll post it, I can do the same thing with a chapter 2 save I have

if you are still stuck there, what you have to do is enter the blue door and fight a boss, if you can't get in then you may be experiencing a bug, if it's the first time you go there you need Lana (the 4th girl) to be with you, if you are getting there for the 2nd time you have to fight the same boss as before who is in front of the door, then you will be tele'd out and you will have to go to the tower and enter the blue door again to face the 2nd boss (and in this boss fight there is a special gor bad end)
Thanks bunches. If you can put the chapter 2 save would probably be better. Thanks a lot regardless.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's not a variable/switch.
It's a skill that each character starts with. You'll have to remove the skill.

For example, this skill is the one that prevents her from getting raped.
Umm i know that, but you said "if you want those skill gone then cheat" i thought you found how to get rid of it.

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Umm i know that, but you said "if you want those skill gone then cheat" i thought you found how to get rid of it.
Yes. For example, you can remove the skill with a save editor. I think existing save editors hardcode the skill lists so that might be a problem figuring out which skill to remove.

Or you can extract the files, load up the project, create an object that will remove the skills upon interaction, and then go into the game. I went with direct edits so that I can add all of the other girls into the party.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks bunches. If you can put the chapter 2 save would probably be better. Thanks a lot regardless.
here you go.

Attachments

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so does anyone know how to enable the standing image when in battle?

Vidayen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so does anyone know how to enable the standing image when in battle?
in the tp skills menu in combat there is a breastplate icon, use that to enable/disable the battle standing portrait

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks btw im tryingto get the mc naked i reading the book that let her do that i got her down to her panties but no new book show up im the last book i let her read their some works in green but idk what thats for what do i have to do after that?

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks btw im tryingto get the mc naked i reading the book that let her do that i got her down to her panties but no new book show up im the last book i let her read their some works in green but idk what thats for what do i have to do after that?
not sure if it's a bug, but you can't fully walk around naked unless you are in ch 3 (at least for me)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not sure if it's a bug, but you can't fully walk around naked unless you are in ch 3 (at least for me)
oh ok i mean i just got her in those blue shorts, but if i remove that then see run home

LeeShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The Gunner chick can't attack, does she run out of bullets or something?

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Gunner chick can't attack, does she run out of bullets or something?
yes she does, u have to buy a item that look like a web unless u using that patch buy that magazine item

Last edited:

BlackAdder12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to translate all the dialogue? I haven't had much luck with translator aggregator for this game. It keeps saying that agth could not be launched when I try to hook it into the game. Has anyone had any luck finding a way to translate all the dialogue or get aggregator to work?

BlackAdder12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NVM, I download the new ITHNVR and used that with translator aggregator and it picks up the game text no problem.

ElZenom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I never expect to complain about a game since the beginning. No, I don't mean when the game started but at the freaking Menu screen. What were they smoking to think doing a "flashing icon" for menu screen (Loading, New Game, Quit game) is a good idea? Feel like they've been playing around with a bunch of toys and went too far over it. A shame, I like Arms Devicer a lot too.

EddyBrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I'm in the last chapter , fighting the last boss. This is completely insane, i prepare for attack him with my strongest attack, i buff my defense etc... but no, he always attacks first and kills my characters in one hit(and I'm level 70)... meh...:(:mad:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played through about 50% of the game and I still don't understand how to unlock most of the H scene in the game.

Comparing this to The Great Sword of Catastro, which was slightly smaller then Arms Devisor S and The Great Sword of Catastro was much more fun to play by far.

Not sure what happen with Circlekame since there last game, but they definitely need to retool there future games to make them more balance.

I can understand creating a single area where the monsters are really tough and challenging players later with it, as you level up in other areas.

However, this game take the fun out of everything RPG. I rather play something like Ariadne, which is more story then H game.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So despite Arms Devisor S many awful flaws and missed H opportunities, I still completed it. While my opinion of the Arms Devisor S is still very low, it did go up a few points once I hit chapter 3. So much potential wasted....

Here is a complete walkthrough Arms Devisor S

Main character name is Naoto

Important thing to take note of.

If you lose to the humans in the first area of game play they will take you to Pervert/ rape Town.
(It's far north of the village where Naoto lives now.)
Naoto will be taken into a building in the left north part of town and fucked.

Afterwards, make sure to open the chest on the top floor there to retrive your items before leaving the building.

Otherwise, you'll be naked and helpless to escape. Make sure always have plenty of escape feather at all times!

Also, if Naoto loses, a fight directly in Pervert / Rape Town it is a different H scene. There is a shop in the center of town you can enter during the day and two smaller shops located across the bridge from the left that you can only find at night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to make main character Naoto completely naked you need to buy 4 books at black market.

The black market is located in pervert/raper town (northwest from the starting town at night), there are 2 kind of vendor there 1 is selling books the other selling increase/decrease lust.

After you buy those books, go back to your house to read them. Naoto is too embarrassed to read the last book anywhere else except at her place. (You can find the book in the 4 menu under \ special items for raising party love.)

After reading it go back to the vendor that selling books and buy another chapter and so on until last chapter of the books Naoto will strip completely naked.

Now Naoto has to seek out a different Vender, She is located in Arena town past the volcano caves.

After you already read all the special books, move to the 3rd town with the Arena.
(The one that have kind a dueling ring where you got boxing outfit),

Enter the building next to the inn, far left of town entrance. The building you want is the one with your room on the 2nd floor and the bath on the first floor. We want to ascend all the way up to the third floor and enter the room on the right. The lady there will spray the main character Naoto with some perfume, and she will now be comfortable being naked in public.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the Goblin capture Naoto you will be striped of all your items and weapons. But don't worry, you can get everything back. There is red chest located slightly below the exit, near some jars.
Also, you can find Naoto sword in the same area, but it is in a random location; so you'll have to search the entire map for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walkthrough for Arms Devisor S.

Special thanks to everyone on the board here, a lot of this stuff is already here
in bits and pieces, but I did organize it and add a lot of details about what to
do and when as well.)

To start any quest you need to go to the main building in town with multiple counters. There are several NPC here that sell useful item but also wander away from the counter. The man we need to speak with for now is left from the main entrance.

If Naoto get hurt, you going to want to head right to the nurse office. The nurse sells item for her first option. 2nd option cure concussions, 3rd option is for pregnancy.

The Priest is need to cure some special status effect that certain Items wont cure so
be careful.

The Blacksmith should always be your first stop as his upgrades to your weapon can makethe difference between victory and defeat.

Remember the item store to keep yourself wholly,) Make sure that your always carrying health, mp and status effect removers, as well as return and teleport rings if you get into a jam.

And I can not stress the important of the escape feather item, it's going to be your best friend.

Helpful Hint... when in a dungeon, start an encounter, use the escape feather, and then circle around the enemy from behind and start the encounter again. Profit.)

Anyways, on to the questing.

1st Quest) Have Naoto just pick up money on the ground. It's located mostly on the right part of the town, and they are tiny little grey dots. (But it can be in other spots too occasionally)

You'll see them scatter around. Once you get 5 or so, the main character, Naoto, talks in a pop up window and then you can complete the quest by turning it in to the same guy.

2nd Quest) This requires Naoto to move boxes. I move them one at a time, I did this to be thorough. (although it's been mention you can do more then one at a time)
You can pick them up and drop them with A button.

You can do this with moving NPC too, but I haven't noticed any effect. Make sure you talk with the guide master after you finish.

Head home, there is a cut scene with guy that rescued you from the desert.

3rd Quest) Pretty straight forward. Just have Naoto go to the sewer and get water from the water fall in the bottom left, make sure you have an empty bottle to carry it back. Might need to get a few levels to more easily walk through here, as the enemies kick your butt.

4th Quest) This unlocks leaving town. Just to the north is a hill / mountain and Naoto need to collect 5 herbs and 5 jars. These are items on the ground you pick up, but they look like the scenery. The jars use a flower sprite and the herbs just look like weeds. Again, enemies ramp up again, and at night they have stronger variant.

At this point, if you haven't already, invest in some escape feathers, the world
encounter are going to be, for the most part, impossible to do, and as I mention before in my hint they can be a tactical advantage.

5th Quest) Have Naoto go to the graveyard at night (sleep in bed, second option) and go to the question mark. A ghost boss will appear. I was level 9 when I fought it and I decimated it, so I wouldn't be super worried about your level.

6th Quest> Naoto Delivery mail service to the rescue! Seriously, this where the game difficulty really goes up. As Naoto need to travel to a town over the valley via a tunnel.

The enemies here are extremely tough. I died multiple times, but eventually you'll be able to make it to the town inside the mountain. Save there. You can then take advantage of the inn located in the bottom to heal up after every encounter and buy sewing kits from the vender so the enemies can't easily start those annoying heart attacks.

Eventually, you will make it to the town there and deliver the letter to the owner. You can find him in the big building to the left of the entrance. There really isn't much to do here, you can talk to the guy at night to dance 1 time for the dancer outfit.

I've tried have Naoto return at night wearing the costume, but I can't get her to strip again. Also, you can't return to see the man you delivered the letter to either, as that could have been an interesting H encounter that we never got. Way to go CircleKame with the half *** effort.

Anyways, in order to start Quest 7, you must speak to the blue hair girl in the left room of the main building in the 1st town! There are also several board post to the left that you can take advantage of. Although, I can't give you specifics as long as do a fair amount of combat you should obtain most of the item needed to collect the various rewards.

7th Quest> Have Naoto go to the tunnel town and figure out what is going on with the new tunnel leads. A new party member will join you, the blonde girl is a gun slinger. CircleKame should have borrowed Yuna again, especially the skill set. If you run out of ammo. you can't attack unless the blonde use the item ability to reload the appropriate ammo for regular or special attack.
This was a pain in the *** to find out about.

(Boss battle, be warned it is a earth type magic caster.) After you win, go back to your home town and turn in the quest to the blue haired girl, if you talk to her again, there won't be a new Quest.

8th Quest> After the battle and turning in the mission, go home and sleep so that it is night time. Then take your main character for a walk to the center of town. Naoto will be attacked, and a small ninja girl will come out and you'll face a boss together.

Defeat him for your third party member. She is great with her dagger and earth magic is powerful. Over all, she is going to be much more useful then the blonde until your main character Naoto unlocks some magic abilities.

9th Quest> Now have Naoto go back and talk to the blue hair desk clerk in the left of the main building. She will give you a new quest to investigate the temple north of town.

Go a head and leave your party behind, when you get to the temple. 3 more people join you. The guy who saved you from the desert and his two buddy's. You would think this would be the perfect excuse for H scene if Naoto loses a fight here, but nope. There is nothing here.

By this time though you should have Naoto's sword slashing technique that effect multiple enemies. At least I hope you do, as it is necessary to level up everyone here up.

Face the necromancer wizard boss on the top level and then go back to the guild building in the main town. Then have Naoto go upstairs to second floor of the guild building. We need to go left from the main guild reception. You'll meet this guy with glass, that apparently your former house mate works for. (Side note, this storyline appears to be dead, I couldn't find anything related
to this guy later and never could get into the 2nd floor office. An other disappointing aspect of this game CircleKame)

Go rest at the inn, your house, etc.

10th quest> Then have Naoto go talk to the Blue hair clerk again. She the once locate on the bottom floor to the left of the main room. She will give you a new mission to get rid of some bandits.
She will send you to the hill/mountain area north of the 1st town where you gathered the herbs earlier in the game. There are plenty of bandit here to kill, but if you kill there leader. Mission is complete. Unfortunately, there is a fight before the leader that you will not be able to win unless you have a skill that can attack multiple enemies at once.

To be continued

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Part 2 Arms Devisor S Walkthrough

11th Quest> Have Naoto go to sleep, and then talk to the Blue hair clerk again, this time she send you to the volcano area to the far north to the right of Pervert raper town. When you leave a new women party member joins your party. Yeah, the perfect excuse to use Tifa was waste here. She fights with her fist just like Tifa and has light or lightning type magic attack that is pretty good for where you are going.

OK, now once your through the volcano area, head to the Arena town. It's locate slightly right and north. When you enter, the guards always lock your accessories and weapon options away. Make sure to reequip your character every time you leave town!

This is one of the most annoying parts of the game; as not only will you memorize where your accessories are in the equipment menu from doing this so much. But furthermore, it leave you the impossible challenge of fighting in the area bare handed.

The only chance you have for arena fights at this point, is to learn the skills that lets you strike the same opponent multiple times and at least one magic set. Fire, Ice, Earth, or my pick Wind. You need at least a top level spell, which cost 97 MP, to have a real chance; as you are fighting alone and all the enemies strip you during the fight and cast heart at you.) You are much better off ignoring the Arena at this point. It will be much more fun to try later.

The only thing I would recommend at this point is going downstairs to grab the boxers outfit and the swim suit.

That being send there are some small H scenes to take advantage of, you can bath naked in town at your house left of the inn and there is a hot springs located to the east of Arena town. There you can buy the oriental robe, one of my favorite outfit for Naoto to wear. and bath naked. At night, if your H level is high enough, you can enter the male side and have a H scene encounter there.

Moving on, you'll want to enter the main arena building and talk to the left clerk lady with head band and pink dress.

12 Quest> Naoto new mission is travel to the old broken fort north of the city and eliminate the bandits. There is a secret entrance in the back of the castle that take you directly to the top floor.

When you win the fight, Ati will save your party from doom and teleport you away. She joins your party, but has a fairly weak skills set... so disappointing.

Once this happens, travel back to Arena town building and talk to the left clerk lady with head band and pink dress. You succeeded I guess since the bandit king isn't there anymore.

13 Quest> Now our next stop for Naoto is the small lake between the volcano area and Arena town. We want the highlighted area slightly before the lake, head directly to the center of the area and you'll find a cave door carved in some tree. Boss here is weak to the Spiritualist attack The lady that joined you back during mission 11. Return to Arena town and left clerk lady with
head band and pink dress again.

14 Quest> The Female Pink Clerk now direct Naoto to the frozen south east of Arena town. The Enemies here are almost impossible to defeat because you are frozen for several turn at the beginning of each battle. Solution? Go back to the prior area and have Naoto and Co level grind like no tomorrow.)

Unfortunately, we are going to have to be a ninja and cheat a bit to complete the next quest. Make sure you have plenty of invisible potions from the store and quickly travel through the dungeon and kill the boss at the end who thankfully is not ice based.

Go back and talk the girl in Arena town again to complete the quest.

Naoto our main heroine has a dream about the space beneath her falling away. Might need H level to be high.

There is now the option to fight your way through 10 level dungeon and you still have the arena available.

However, once again I would recommend holding off. The enemies are still way too powerful as I'm sure you have realized from the enormous effort you most like had to level up to kill the last annoying boss.

15 Quest> Have Naoto Go back to the Female Pink Clerk again, there is a tower surrounded by lava that she want you to attack. What she is actually talking about is the area to the right of the hot springs mountain.

There are wyvern monster outside 1st level, tentacle creature inside, and finally demons. Then at the very top, the boss is a giant dragon. Make sure your HP is at least at 3500HP to be able to stand a chance as the dragon regenerates and will cast a spell which I can't get rid of with items that makes at your attack super weak. Once that happens, you might as well reset the game so save your game in multiple slots so you don't lose your progress.
You are going to have to level grind against the demons here a lot to be able to kill that dragon. You need to master at least one of magic arts. I used wind as my main it's not very effective against the dragon, but I still pulled it off around level 65.

Turn in the quest to the Female Pink Clerk and go to sleep.

16 Quest> Naoto should then go back to the Female Pink Clerk, who will now ask you to completed an other quest, but there are no hints as far as what you are suppose to do. I explored everywhere and found the bandit king is back in his fort again. So travel north of Arena town and use the secret
short cut behind the building to get to the top floor. Fight him and you'll arrest him.

Now Naoto will be transport back to your home town. Go to sleep and the next day, travel back to the top floor of bandit hid out castle to the north of Arena town. You will discover a bandit Queen living in the top floor. Defeat her or have Naoto fight her by yourself and lose for one of the bad endings.

Now go back and turn in the quest to the Female pink Clerk This is the last quest she gives you.

Have Naoto go to sleep, and then go back to the female pick Clerk one more time and talk to her, and she will sweat drop just like the Blue hair Female Clerk does in your home town.) Signifying that you are indeed done here.

17 Quest> Have Naoto go home and you'll find a giant yellow crystal that will unlock all the CGI in the game and start chapter 3. Make sure you select the last 3 options first to unlock everything. Some of the stuff, you will already have done most likely, like the Dancer outfit or the late night at the hot spring.... but a lot of it, like the beach swim suit H scene, I can't seem to trigger.

Naoto will receive an important document and all your party members will be gone from the towns. Now use the travel towers, so far we only been able to use option 3 and 4, now option 1 works too. This will take you to a new area with a giant castle. Enter it.

If you talk to the Item shop owner you can fuck him if you have a high H level, if you come back at night you find out he is running a brothel and can participate.

Have Naoto go to the building in the right part of town with scale on it and talk to owner in the white dress. Naoto will turn in the document and receive a key. Go to the inn and select the right most room, it now is your place. You'll get a cut scene with Arm Devisor and wake up.

18 Quest> Have Naoto go back to scale guide building and talk with the girl in white. She request you investigate the cave north of town. Be careful, if Naoto loses to the enemies here, you'll end up in the noble farm where our main character Naoto will seem trap to be a sex slave forever. Examine
the cracked fence toward the bottom right... It's 4 space left from the pond, the main heroine will take a leak, come back and you will escape this time. To get your items back, you'll need to lose again and be sent to the goblin cave. There open the red chest near the exit and grab your sword from somewhere random inside the area.

When Naoto is facing the final boss in the cave, after winning, you'll find out that boss is immortal because of the statue behind him and Arm devisor heroine will show up to save you. Now go back to the scale guide building and turn in the quest to the women in white.

A cut scene will happen with Arm Devisor character and you'll be given a choice. The 1st choice is normal she will remember her good friends, the 2nd choice is H scene where she remember all the H stuff from the original game. Depending on your run, pick the choice you want.

That being said I chooses H.) Now sleep until night, you will find the women in white outside her scale business government place. Talk to her for an H scene.

19 Quest> The next morning have Naoto go talk to the women in white again. There will be a brief cut scene to Arm devisor main character and then back to our Naoto main character. Then you will be given a mission to go to the mountain North and west of the cave. Once again, avoid losing unless you want to go back to the noble farm again.

Now at this point I was over level 75 and struggling a lot with enemies, despite my high level, so I use the white shield look item at the church to reset my main character back to level 1. Also, if you haven't purchase the magic weapons at the shop now is a great time the level 3 magic booster / weapon is amazing.

That being said, turn in the book you got from weakling from the mountain bosses, if you want to call them that and go to sleep.

If you haven't headed to the item shop at night yet, there is a scene where the main heroine fucks a random NPC.

20 Quest> The next day, the white women at the scale quest guide attempt to give your heroine Naoto an apparently impossible mission. Fortunately, Arm Devisor heroine shows up and they decide to team up.

Remember the mountain we were at before? Well apparently the book we steal, was a map to a 'temple' that was near by full of zealots. Guess what the women in white wants us to do.

Anyway, have Naoto proceed right until you find a boss zealot summoner behind door number 1. He summons a bunch of demon to deal with you, but they are not that tough. Descend to the 2nd level, the first door you spot up north is locked, you want to head for the 2nd door.

Make sure you are ready for a super boss, because there is an encounter after this that can be very tough if you are not prepared.

When you enter there leader sacrifices the Bandit Queen to summon an evil monster who form you may be familiar with from Arms Devisor game. Anyhow, our story heroine Naoto get hurt and we have to retreat.

Apparently our Naoto got the **** knocked out of her, because you are pitted against yourself in super arms armor. On the plus side, once you win, you can now summon ADV Armor. Now the no weapons rules are gone as you have a heck weapon to use against those Arena cheaters.

Go clean house.)

Also, now you be a good time to complete the 10 floor tower challenge too in Arena town. This is going to be very pain staking and long. You'll die a lot, but you should be able to get your characters to level 99, which is going to be necessary to complete the game. One you have cleared the tower completely, make sure to grab the letter from the main guy there selling merchant dice.

Once you succeed, have either your main or arm devisor main character get pregnant.

After, becoming champion in the arena, and then getting pregnant, and then having the child will port you to the academy, there is a red haired girl in a black school uniform,

She is wandering outside the school. Talking to her as the champion, and she gives you an invitation to an underground arena, which shows up on the teleport list after you use the item in your inventory.

There isn't any fights as its unfinished content just like most of this game, but there is a merchant who sells a bunch of bondage costumes that function the same as the collar, as well as a couple that are normal accessory equipment without costumes

Now head back to Arm Devisor town and head back to scale building turn in the letter to the gentlemen at the desk for completing the 10 floor tower challenge. The white women doesn't give a new quest.... so I guess it's back to the temple to try again.)

And you win a cookie, you'll find a new area fill many zealot running around. This is the finally... do not attempt this unless your level is 99 and you have the ability that lets you attack physically multiple times and your ADV transformation. It is still possible to lose even like that. You can cheat if wish with cheat engine, but make sure you change both character HP so that it is extremely high since your defense will be crappier at a lower level, I recommend 99545 as the value.

You'll be in ending room after a small cut scene of the two heroines victory.
What I was able to find out about the crystals....

The top left crystal
1st choice effect the skull to 0, it's 2nd listing in first H menu where you see the heroines
2nd choice effect the skull X to 0, it's the 6th listing first H menu where you see the heroines
3rd choice removes the item "BM" Japanese and effect the red S symbol to 0, it's the 4nd listing
in first H menu where you see the heroines
4th choice removes the gold coin? 3rd listing first H menu where you see the heroines

The bottom left crystal
1st choice not sure
2nd choice is something about star pieces?
3rd choice not sure

The crystal on the right effects character H level

The top / 1st Left choice Effect the first 3 spots under "Heart / H" Record reduce pt to 0
The 2nd Left choice Effect the sixth spot under "Heart / H" Record reduce pt to 0
The 3rd Left choice Effect the seventh spot under "Heart / H" Record reduce pt to 0
The 4rd Left choice Effect the eighth spot under "Heart / H" Record reduce pt to 0
The 5rd Left choice Effect the ninth spot under "Heart / H" Record reduce pt to 0

The 6th Left choice, which is separate from the top 5 left choices Effect the tenth spot under "Heart / H" Record reduce pt to 0

The 7th Left choice, which is separate from the top 5 left choices Effect unknown

(My guess is anything with the double square icon next to it is amount of times Blow job, fucked anal etc I know sport 4 under "Heart / H" Record is amount of time pregnant since that only happen a few times)

Anyways
The top / 1st Right choice Effect the fourth spot "Pregnancy" under "Heart / H" Record reduce pt to 0
The 2nd Right choice Effect ??? not sure
The 3rd Right choice Effect Spot eleven under "Heart / H" Record H stats reduce pt to 0
The 4th Right choice Effect spot five /\ under "Heart / H" Record H stats reduce pt to 0

The 5th Right choice Effect spot two under the Slayer Record and reduce pt to 0 (you can find the slayer record above the H Record)
The 6th Right choice Effect spot one under the Slayer Record and reduce pt to 0 (you can find the slayer record above the H Record)

Edit...
The 7th option, bottom right, the top choice will reduce your level to 1 and your stats considerably. If you select the second choice from the window,
you'll be reset to level 1, your stats for the most part will all be 10 as well.(

There is a guy to the right top in a loin cloth, he appeared through out the game too but I never figure out what you are suppose to do with him.... Also, there are 4 crystals blocking a path to the north which I assume is some kind of bonus level.

Anything I left out, or a complete list of how to get all the H scenes in game would be nice....

Enjoy.)

Last edited:

finale00

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice walkthrough. Didn't know about getting pregnant and teleporting to academy. Went for virgin clear so that's probably why.

My strategy for getting through most of the game was to seriously buff my atk and speed using the necklace that gives a huge boost in atk in exchange for def. I would then equip the ring that gives you +3 normal attack. Then during battle, I would use the skills that buff your atk by x2 or x3, the skill that prevents you from dying for 1 round, and the skill that prevents you from getting any status ailments. Then go into battle and hope you can kill the boss in one round.

Beating the game the first time around is challenging.

However, if you beat it on hero route, you will get a special coin for the last slot in your equipment. The coin is reward for clearing the route and is required to access the final route (eventually), but if you equip it on your character, it will give a random bonus increase to ALL stats whenever you level up.

And unlike the regular items that do stat bonus during level, this one literally gives 20-40 points per level.

So if you want a really easy time with the game in NG+ when other routes are available this is the way to go. My characters all have over 1500+ on all stats without any items on and it's kind of silly.

Last edited:

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had a similar strategy, as if you allowed more then one turn, Naoto would most likely get hit with an attack that would trigger the aphrodisiac effect.

I actually went the opposite direction and buffed my magic up to the point that it was ridiculously powerful. Also, I focus my level up skills towards MP regeneration. So by the time I got to the next enemy, 90 % of the time I was ready to waste them.

Status
Not open for further replies.