What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ CircleKAME ] [ さーくる亀 ] Arms Devicer S!! / アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─ (RE201140) (RJ201140)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: (CircleKAME) アームズ・デバイサーS!!─英雄編─/Arms / Devisor S

Since I'm assuming this game was done a bit like F4, I imagine that means that the other characters besides the MC had skills that prevented them from getting H'd in battle. Assuming that's correct, then I also assume there's a setting in the game finish special area that removes all skills like there was in F4.

So basically what I'm asking is if someone could post a NG+ with the H-prevention skills removed from the applicable characters. Preferably at the start of the first chapter in which there are H-attacks. And also preferably without game breaking stuff from the end of the game if possible.

After all I read about the characters who aren't the MC being unable to be H'd, I'd really rather not have to go through the entire game just to fix that.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And the fun keeps on going.... Circlekame ought to a shamed of themselves.

I thought for a second there that I could enjoy New game +.... nope it's broken just like the rest of this game.

Being OP I decide to take a few hours tonight to quickly run through the game on new game +. Why not? I did all this work, I should be able to quickly get a virgin run done.

I get to the point where you have access to the yellow crystal for chapter 3. I choose just the top option to proceed to chapter 3.

Guess what? The transporting towers no longer work. I use the teleport ring to teleport to Arm devisor home town. White Women at the scale guide won't give me the quest to proceed. I teleport back to Naoto home town, I'm suddenly attacked by a guard. The same guard in the beginning of the game that give you permission to leave. I try to go back to White Women in Arm Devisor home town. Still won't give me the quest for the Lizard cave.

I go back to Naoto home town, and I find out that the blue hair girl in the left room of the main building in the 1st town is given me quests again.... I go to the cave town and Blondie gunner saves Naoto from the sneak attack and I quickly kill the boss thinking of great the game just looped me back to Quest 7 again... Nope it's worse, I can't complete quest 7 either. The only plus I have is that I could access all the H stuff I skipped, which isn't really that great because I was curious about the normal ending.

Anyhow, thought I should post a warning regarding N game +

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And the fun keeps on going.... Circlekame ought to a shamed of themselves.

I thought for a second there that I could enjoy New game +.... nope it's broken just like the rest of this game.

Being OP I decide to take a few hours tonight to quickly run through the game on new game +. Why not? I did all this work, I should be able to quickly get a virgin run done.

I get to the point where you have access to the yellow crystal for chapter 3. I choose just the top option to proceed to chapter 3.

Guess what? The transporting towers no longer work. I use the teleport ring to teleport to Arm devisor home town. White Women at the scale guide won't give me the quest to proceed. I teleport back to Naoto home town, I'm suddenly attacked by a guard. The same guard in the beginning of the game that give you permission to leave. I try to go back to White Women in Arm Devisor home town. Still won't give me the quest for the Lizard cave.

I go back to Naoto home town, and I find out that the blue hair girl in the left room of the main building in the 1st town is given me quests again.... I go to the cave town and Blondie gunner saves Naoto from the sneak attack and I quickly kill the boss thinking of great the game just looped me back to Quest 7 again... Nope it's worse, I can't complete quest 7 either. The only plus I have is that I could access all the H stuff I skipped, which isn't really that great because I was curious about the normal ending.

Anyhow, thought I should post a warning regarding N game +
hmm, they forget to "reset" the quest for Lizard Cave when NG+ activated ...
I hope they fix this latter ...

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Me too. This game need a serious patch to fix the bugs, some additional H content, and the enemies powers need to be reduced to more reasonable levels.

Lifty

Reputation score

Part 2 Arms Devisor S Walkthrough

Now go back and turn in the quest to the Female pink Clerk This is the last quest she gives you.
what quest is she giving me? i don't know what the fuck it's supposed to be, i already see that sweat drop emote, but it's on Naoto and not the clerk.
Is my game broken?

Have Naoto go to sleep, and then go back to the female pick Clerk one more time and talk to her, and she will sweat drop just like the Blue hair Female Clerk does in your home town.) Signifying that you are indeed done here.

17 Quest> Have Naoto go home and you'll find a giant yellow crystal that will unlock all the CGI in the game and start chapter 3. Make sure you select the last 3 options first to unlock everything. Some of the stuff, you will already have done most likely, like the Dancer outfit or the late night at the hot spring.... but a lot of it, like the beach swim suit H scene, I can't seem to trigger.
I can't find that crystal. On neither of the many "homes" she has is there a yellow crystal at that point. What did I miss or is my save state broken?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if your game is glitched or not.

When I said have Naoto go home after sleeping at an inn, I was referring to the 1st town. After a few quest in the 1st town, you get a new house. right next to the bed, there is supposed to be a crystal for unlocking the next part of the game.

If you don't see it, it is possible you somehow skipped a quest, or worst could be glitch. Best of Luck.

tanabe74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So This game has 4 ending route
Would u mind to make some kind of walkthrough in PDF+Some kind of chart??

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So This game has 4 ending route
Would u mind to make some kind of walkthrough in PDF+Some kind of chart??
Only 1 route can be finished, and it only is partially complete. All other route are not complete.

tanabe74

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only 1 route can be finished, and it only is partially complete. All other route are not complete.
Link for the partial please sir

Kitin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what skill to remove protection so can be grabbed?

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what skill to remove protection so can be grabbed?
This one for example. Look post below.
If you find a way to remove it let me know how please.

It's not a variable/switch.
It's a skill that each character starts with. You'll have to remove the skill.

For example, this skill is the one that prevents her from getting raped.

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does somebody have a download link for the last version

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

does somebody have a download link for the last version
Bro you live in 2017 now, use google ffs.. Just search the name of the game and put download, torrent, sukebei or whatever in the end.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is they any updates yet or still waiting

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So it might be because Im dumb, but i am not understanding what I am supposed to do in the second quest involving moving the boxes. I know how to pick them up, I just don't know where I am supposed to move them.

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

LuckyDuck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Every time I play asian game I have to guess what to do with difficulty. Feel like a blind stupid.

Kitin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cant get clerk to give me quest for frozen place even though destroyed monster at lake even followed the guide post?

Status
Not open for further replies.