What's new

City (All posts done directly in the city)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: City (All posts done directly in the city)

((That I did, fix'd))

Felicity leads Quetz two more blocks to the theater, and upon entering, up to the surprisingly handsome man at the ticket counter. "Hey Charles, having fun?" She asks, completely nonchalant.

Charles cracks a wide grin when he sees who it is. When he speaks, its with a slight Australian accent. "Not too bad, slow though. That new place uptown is taking all our customers. Just you two today?"

"Yep. Oh, this is Quetz by the way, new friend of mine, just met an hour or two ago."

Charles extends a hand across the counter in greeting and his accent gets a fair bit stronger. "Nice ta meetcha, mate."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Uh, hi. Quetz says before grasping the man's hand with her own.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Sensing Quetz's speechlessness, Felicity decides to move things along. Glancing at the list of movies and not seeing much, she goes for an action movie, hoping that Quetz doesn't get queasy at the sight of blood or anything. "We'll take two for the new underworld movie if you please, Charles."

Charles looks over to Felicity, then does a quick double take and hand a couple tickets over, his accent almost disappearing once more. "Sure thing, here ya go." He waves over at Quetz as she's being led to the concession stand, calling out, "Come back anytime, a friend o' Felicity is a friend o' mine!"

"Whew, that was a close one," Felicity says with a smile once they're safely out of hearing range. "He forgets to cover his accent when he's nervous, looks like you've got an admirer there. You want some popcorn?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Uh, oh, no, just a drink? Quetz says, not sure what to make of the whole situation, and quite sure she would much prefer to be home with a book. And an admirer? Even if that's true, most guys don't like the fact that I avoid big social events like the plague. Quetz thought.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Alright, pop alright?" Felicity asks, once again blissfully unaware of Quetz's state of mind. She orders a couple colas and a large bag of popcorn, then drags Quetz on into the theater, sitting at the far back row. "So tell me, what exactly did you see with me and the baseball?"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The ball was about to hit you in the head when a shimmer in the air blocked it. It wasn't a large shimmer, but it stopped the ball cold. She replies as she looks around the theater. Uh, why the back row? Isn't the view normally better towards the front? She asks before hesitating for a moment? And isn't the floor, you know, sticky for a different reason than spilled drinks? She adds quietly rushing the last bit. It was annoying enough that she is being dragged across the city, by this strange girl, but this was even more unsettling.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((I forgot about that, shows how often I go to a theater eh?))

"Oh, I tend to talk through movies, and so many people complained that the owner asked me to sit back here. Its not so bad, I find it balances with the discount, so I never really mind. Anyone who does come back here for that kinda stuff kinda quits when I start talking about them loud enough for the rest of the theater to hear, so they just stopped showing up after a while. I guess you could call me the 'guardian angel' of the theater. Ooh, the movie's starting..." And true to her word, Felicity jabbers through the entire movie, though you manage to tune her out after the first ten or fifteen minutes.

OP
Tomoe

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

(Sorry I'm back... I'll just let you finish up you RP as my dice hate me... I had no golem rolls so far... The next day will begin as soon as you guys finish up)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

As the movie in, Quetz finally speaks back to Felicity, Eh, the movie was decent, but I still tend to prefer books. It's getting late though, and I do need to do homework. Do you mind if I head home when we leave. She says, trying to finally break away from the other girl.

(I don't really go to movies much either, I just know the reputation.)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmm? Yeah, I guess if you really wanna, but we should do this again sometime, I had a lot of fun. Make sure to at least wave at Charles on the way by too, he's a nice guy."

Felicity heads out of the movie theater, waving to Charles herself, and heads off back the way she came, throwing the baseball as high up as she can and trying to catch it with her head and concentrate at the same time. Needless to say, she doesn't actually manage it.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Quetz on the other hand, sneaks out the door when Charles isn't looking, then retrieves her bike and heads home.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Priscilla took a walk around the block, finding a bit of comfort in the night air. Once she was calmer, she headed back inside to catch some Z's.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Felicity finally makes it home, with only a couple shoulder bruises to show for her efforts with the baseball. She takes a relaxing bubble bath, then goes to bed, vowing to try again tomorrow.

((PS. I've decided that her powers are controlled by her subconscience. Won't affect when they're used, just fits her character better, if that makes any sense))

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Divas stared at this massive creature looming before her. It was a such an odd creature thought Divas. Divas gulped as she noticed the creatures penis. It was a different color from the rest of it's body. What's going on here! demanded Divas, not realizing she was still asleep. The creatures face, smiled? and began to walk toward her. Divas stared and began to back away then sprinted away from the creature. *What in the hell is going on.* Divas thought rapidly. Divas stared in disbelief as the creature loomed before her. *Crap crap crap!* Divas thought as she rapidly tried to back pedal, only to fall on her back. Divas groaned, till she felt two huge hands grab her breasts and pick her up by them. NO! LET ME GO! Divas screamed in pain , as the hulking creature slowly lifted her up and position her vagina over it's penis. *My, my breasts feel as if their going to rip off.* Divas thought in a haze of agony. That is till she felt it pierce her vagina and intact hymen. Divas screamed in agony, she felt something inside her mind give, and there was an explosion of white before her eyes.
Divas awoke from her nap, covered in sweat. What, what a nightmare. Divas said to no one in particular. Divas got up and out of her bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Divas poured herself a cup of orange juice and sipped it. As the memories lingered in her mind, Divas still felt the hands grabbing and crushing her breasts and the penis piercing her. Divas felt a throbbing in her head. As she looked out of her kitchen window she noticed her neighbor Francis gardening in the afternoon light. But nothing happened. Divas grumbling to herself began to fix herself something to eat.

Last edited: